Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria (16371 Views)

Tinubu Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria — South-West Governors / 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack / Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by FakeUnity: 5:50am On Oct 17, 2021
Spherical77:
Ok. The middle belt should be consider then

Gowon, IBB were from the middlebelt, they've had their turn. grin
Re: Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by Spherical77(m): 5:51am On Oct 17, 2021
FakeUnity:

Gowon, IBB were from the middlebelt, they've had their turn. grin
Then an open contest will suffice. The highest bidder get the crown
Re: Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by FakeUnity: 6:01am On Oct 17, 2021
Spherical77:
Then an open contest will suffice. The highest bidder get the crown

Good, tell your yoruba people to stop begging the north, not to contest..
Re: Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by Spherical77(m): 6:07am On Oct 17, 2021
FakeUnity:

Good, tell your yoruba people to stop begging the north, not to contest..
Lol.. nobody stops anyone from contesting

This is political party ish and not tribes. PDP would give to the highest bidder likewise APC

Then it's left to the electorates to decide who their next president is. Is as simple as that
Re: Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by Lovenorth: 6:39am On Oct 17, 2021
Myhusband:

ffk is only a glutton not a lover of terrorist like you people. as bad as ffk I can still sleep with one eyes beside him because he can sell me to you terrorist to get killed as you arrest those close with but I can never sleep beside any of you terrorist lover up north
Crippled reason
Re: Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by Myhusband(m): 8:50am On Oct 17, 2021
Lovenorth:
Crippled reason

the same reason elected that disaster you eulogize day and night cow
Re: Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by xeratech: 9:30am On Oct 17, 2021
zigzagluv:
how good are you in laravel
Thats my second name
Re: Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by ddeola: 12:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
Tell your brothers. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
Koyopo:

I'm just wondering if we have transacted before

I don't know.

What's ur line of biz?
Re: Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by zigzagluv: 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2021
get back to me , i want to see if you can do a job
xeratech:

Thats my second name
Re: Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by xeratech: 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
zigzagluv:
get back to me , i want to see if you can do a job
Drop your contact
Re: Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by zigzagluv: 12:24am On Oct 18, 2021
osi4zigzagluv @ hotmail com
xeratech:

Drop your contact
Re: Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by xeratech: 12:44am On Oct 18, 2021
zigzagluv:
osi4zigzagluv @ hotmail com
Mail sent.
Re: Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by zigzagluv: 12:47am On Oct 18, 2021
zigzagluv:
osiagluv @ hotmail com
Re: Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by zigzagluv: 12:35am On Oct 19, 2021
i didnt get your message
xeratech:

Mail sent.
Re: Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by xeratech: 7:53am On Oct 19, 2021
zigzagluv:
i didnt get your message
smiley

Re: Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by zigzagluv: 11:10am On Oct 19, 2021
sent you a message
xeratech:

smiley
Re: Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by xeratech: 11:57am On Oct 19, 2021
zigzagluv:
sent you a message
Are you paid to be foolish or its just your normal homo nature?
Re: Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by zigzagluv: 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
what do you mean , Why the insult ? i didnt get your email or sent you an email wintosam@gmail.com.........or this is not the email?
xeratech:

Are you paid to be foolish or its just your normal homo nature?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Service Chiefs Meet At Force Headquarters Over Kaduna Train Attack Abductees / Why Is Lagos Center Of Excellence / Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.