Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Put Nairaland Atheists In Prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Put Nairaland Atheists In Prayers (432 Views)

Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. / Discussion For Nairaland Atheists Only. / Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Put Nairaland Atheists In Prayers by NoJex: 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
They have completely taken over this section. If you are not worried, then I don't think you are a true Christian with a burning fire for god.

Please put this section in prayers. The devil cannot win this battle. Never! It's not only Nairaland religion section that is affected. Even other sections too. Please please please don't take this fight lightly

1 Like

Re: Put Nairaland Atheists In Prayers by Kobojunkie: 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2021
NoJex:
They have completely taken over this section. If you are not worried, then I don't think you are a true Christian with a burning fire for god.

Please put this section in prayers. The devil cannot win this battle. Never! It's not only Nairaland religion section that is affected. Even other sections too. Please please please don't take this fight lightly
Why? So you can pretend yourself godlier than they are? undecided
Re: Put Nairaland Atheists In Prayers by SSIPON(m): 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
NoJex:
Is it only atheists? What about agnostics? We the irreligious people of Nigeria have come to speak some sense into y'all and we are not going to stop. We have taken over. Na we get here now. winkwinkwinkwink

Instead of.focusing your prayers on us, why don't you focus on Buhari that has been buharising us since 2015

2 Likes

Re: Put Nairaland Atheists In Prayers by SSIPON(m): 5:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Why? So you can pretend yourself godlier than they are? undecided

Na the same werey wey wan cry for Nairaland family section about her father and her agnostic brother. E he like say na why the thing dey pain amgringrin
Re: Put Nairaland Atheists In Prayers by Kobojunkie: 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
SSIPON:

Na the same werey wey wan cry for Nairaland family section about her father and her agnostic brother. E he like say na why the thing dey pain amgringrin
What? shocked
Re: Put Nairaland Atheists In Prayers by SSIPON(m): 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What? shocked

Check her posts na.

Na she wan cry the other day because of her father for family section.
Re: Put Nairaland Atheists In Prayers by falcon01: 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2021
If you are tired of the Blasphemy pray to God for it to stop, if it stops God exist if it doesn't well it will keep happening

1 Like

Re: Put Nairaland Atheists In Prayers by Kobojunkie: 6:30pm On Oct 16, 2021
falcon01:
If you are tired of the Blasphemy pray to God for it to stop, if it stops God exist if it doesn't well it will keep happening
Why would God answer such a prayer when He made it clear that we ought to expect such things as long as we are in the world? undecided

1 Like

Re: Put Nairaland Atheists In Prayers by bdon123(m): 6:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
Of all d tins u cld pray for...like Buhari dying do our country can have a chance to succeed,u talking abt people who hav refused to be blinded by religion.Thunder fire u n ur prayer

2 Likes

Re: Put Nairaland Atheists In Prayers by Lizlee: 6:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
bdon123:
Of all d tins u cld pray for...like Buhari dying do our country can have a chance to succeed,u talking abt people who hav refused to be blinded by religion.Thunder fire u n ur prayer

Amen grin

1 Like

Re: Put Nairaland Atheists In Prayers by Ayo081(m): 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2021
Oluolad86:
Please help me cry cry cry I need to submit the tests to the doctor by 25th of this month, have mercy on me my people please

Please help if you can. If you know any NGO that can help.

I pray Christ visit you.

4 Likes

Re: Put Nairaland Atheists In Prayers by falcon01: 6:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Why would God answer such a prayer when He made it clear that we ought to expect such things as long as we are in the world? undecided
well you should stop complaining about it then

1 Like

Re: Put Nairaland Atheists In Prayers by Kobojunkie: 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
falcon01:
well you should stop complaining about it then
Have you ever seen me complain about such? undecided
Re: Put Nairaland Atheists In Prayers by helinues: 6:34am On Oct 17, 2021
The religious people are always aggressive when you tell them the bitter truth they do not want to hear

2 Likes

Re: Put Nairaland Atheists In Prayers by SSIPON(m): 6:39am On Oct 17, 2021
helinues:
The religious people are always aggressive when you tell them the bitter truth they do not want to hear
Exactly
Re: Put Nairaland Atheists In Prayers by falcon01: 6:47am On Oct 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Have you ever seen me complain about such? undecided
No shit
Re: Put Nairaland Atheists In Prayers by orisa37: 8:29am On Oct 17, 2021
NO. CURSE THEM THAT THEY PERISH IN JESUS NAME.
Re: Put Nairaland Atheists In Prayers by Lizlee: 8:29am On Oct 17, 2021
orisa37:
NO. CURSE THEM THAT THEY PERISH IN JESUS NAME.

Curses don't work. If they did, Buhari for don dey six feet
Re: Put Nairaland Atheists In Prayers by leofab(f): 10:10am On Oct 17, 2021
Ayo081:

Please help if you can. If you know any NGO that can help.

I pray Christ visit you.
why not pray for his visit… or you don’t merit it ?
Re: Put Nairaland Atheists In Prayers by kingxsamz(m): 10:33am On Oct 17, 2021
This one has been shedding tears since her brother became agnostic. grin
The new generation are going to be filled with skpetics, thanks to the internet. The light of Religion is dimming slowly. Even so called believers nowadays say they believe in a god but not religion. Na small small e dey happen. cheesy
Re: Put Nairaland Atheists In Prayers by orisa37: 10:45am On Oct 17, 2021
NO. THAT IS OLD FASHION. THEIR WAYS SHALL PERISH IJN NAME AMEN.
Re: Put Nairaland Atheists In Prayers by Ayo081(m): 10:57am On Oct 17, 2021
leofab:
why not pray for his visit… or you don’t merit it ?

I do, always. smiley
Re: Put Nairaland Atheists In Prayers by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:19am On Oct 17, 2021
NoJex:

It is a sin to pray in behalf of ATHEISTS!

God's word said:

The one refusing to listen to the law —Even his prayer is detestable! Proverbs 28:9

Meaning God only listens to prayers offered in behalf of those earnestly seeking His face:

“As for you, do not pray in behalf of this people. Do not cry out in their behalf or offer a prayer for them, for I will not be listening when they call out to me because of their calamity" Jeremiah 11:14

That is why God's only begotten Son Jesus Christ prayed only for those who are willing to take wise counsels from him:

Because I have given them the sayings that you gave me, and they have accepted them and have certainly come to know that I came as your representative, and they have believed that you sent me. I make request concerning them; I make request, not concerning the world, but concerning those whom you have given me, because they are yours; John 17:8-9

So according to Jesus it is WRONG the call on God's Holy name in behalf of those who don't want to hear anything about Him! Proverbs 28:9

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Put Nairaland Atheists In Prayers by Lizlee: 11:36am On Oct 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

It is a sin to pray in behalf of ATHEISTS!

God's word said:

The one refusing to listen to the law —Even his prayer is detestable! Proverbs 28:9

Meaning God only listens to prayers offered in behalf of those earnestly seeking His face:

“As for you, do not pray in behalf of this people. Do not cry out in their behalf or offer a prayer for them, for I will not be listening when they call out to me because of their calamity" Jeremiah 11:14

That is why God's only begotten Son Jesus Christ prayed only for those who are willing to take wise counsels from him:

Because I have given them the sayings that you gave me, and they have accepted them and have certainly come to know that I came as your representative, and they have believed that you sent me. I make request concerning them; I make request, not concerning the world, but concerning those whom you have given me, because they are yours; John 17:8-9

So according to Jesus it is WRONG the call on God's Holy name in behalf of those who don't want to hear anything about Him! Proverbs 28:9

May you have PEACE! smiley

Ok Max
Re: Put Nairaland Atheists In Prayers by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:39am On Oct 17, 2021
Lizlee:

Ok Max

Only Jehovah's Witnesses can teach you what the Bible says! wink
Re: Put Nairaland Atheists In Prayers by Kobojunkie: 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2021
falcon01:
No shit
Is that a yes or a no! undecided
Re: Put Nairaland Atheists In Prayers by Ayo081(m): 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Only Jehovah's Witnesses can teach you what the Bible says! wink
lol

2 Likes

Re: Put Nairaland Atheists In Prayers by Workch: 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2021
Then pray to god to stop us. Doesn’t he answer all prayers?

1 Like

Re: Put Nairaland Atheists In Prayers by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:28pm On Oct 17, 2021
Workch:
Then pray to god to stop us. Doesn’t he answer all prayers?
That's against His will!
His son said:

Let the one who is unrighteous continue in unrighteousness, and let the filthy one continue in his filth; but let the righteous one continue in righteousness, and let the holy one continue in holiness. “‘Look! I am coming quickly, and the reward I give is with me, to repay each one according to his work. Revelations 22:11-12

So if Jesus (God's only begotten Son) say "leave everyone to practice whatever they wish" after sounding the warning, do you think it's right to start praying against what Jesus said? smiley

1 Like

Re: Put Nairaland Atheists In Prayers by orunto27: 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2021
Why?

Common Buhari and his BMFBOKOISWA, WHICH THEY CAN CLEARLY SEE, THEY CAN'T COPE. THE CIA, THE ARABS, OBAMA KERRY ARE USING THE TALIBAN, ALQAEDA, ISIS, BOKOHARAM AND NOW ISWA TO "DABARU" NIGERIA. NOW THEY ARE TRYING TO USE JONATHAN AND ATIKU TO TEST THE WATERS, THE ATHEISTS DON'T KNOW THESE AND YOU WANT ME TO PRAY FOR THEM? THEIR WAYS AND THE WAYS OF ALL THE ENEMIES OF NIGERIA WILL PERISH IJN AMEN.
Re: Put Nairaland Atheists In Prayers by A001: 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
Silly thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Win Souls In Islam? / Catholics Are Not God's Children And Will Burn In Hell. / What Are The Difficulties Young Christians Face?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.