Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

EndSARS: Falana Chambers Writes IGP, Demands Full Protection For Protesters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Falana Chambers Writes IGP, Demands Full Protection For Protesters (16511 Views)

MKO Abiola’s Wife, Zainab Slams Lawsuit On IGP, Demands ₦‎100 Billion / Nationwide Strike: JUSUN Shuts Down Abia, Demands Full Autonomy (photos, Video) / EndSARS: Is It Right For Protesters To Block The Roads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Falana Chambers Writes IGP, Demands Full Protection For Protesters by NorthernersSuck: 6:47am On Oct 17, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
When him go write for police to protect the people wey dem go wan burn their house and properties like dem and IPOB terrorists do Lasgidi last year ?

Make him and him son carry the trouble makers and terrorists go him village for Ekiti state nau.

E write IG come tell press make dem carry am for news so make we come dey fry beans.

E be like say too much sense dey worry una.

IG, tell am make him write for approval for aluta for him village for Ekiti . Shiorr.

Wetin you dey write here self at your age? You sure say you enter school at all? Abi na in tongues you dey speak? Afonja

Re: EndSARS: Falana Chambers Writes IGP, Demands Full Protection For Protesters by Kobicove(m): 8:00am On Oct 17, 2021
Johel:

You won't see it cos you a fool.

Who is this frustrated poverty stricken beggar?! angry
Re: EndSARS: Falana Chambers Writes IGP, Demands Full Protection For Protesters by effort1: 8:36am On Oct 17, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

Una arsonists and terrorists, your own and your papa and village sef don cast. If dem born you wella, come try to burn down Lagos again. Shiorr. Go to your bushman village go protest if protest dey hungry you and your village people. Shikena.

Tell the politicians that sponsored you to burn down Lagos and put the blame on the protesters to quit their demonic ways. If not, the evil you defend will haunt you till you die.
Re: EndSARS: Falana Chambers Writes IGP, Demands Full Protection For Protesters by 4four(m): 9:38am On Oct 17, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

No son of the soil from Lagos go sidon watch you burn down Lagos again.

Una go carry the protest go una papa village and Falana village for Ekiti las las ni o.

If you tink say you go come from your village come spoil Lasgidi, na lie o. We go use ibile for you. Go ask dem IPOB terrorists and arsonists how far. You see as dem don burn dem papa and mama finish. Na so ibile go touch you and cast your life with ijinle afflictions till you kpai so tey no soap go wash the affliction away from your tribe, family and village .
educate yourself, protest come with democracy, and that is why they are applying for police protection against some APC miscreants/foot soldiers aka agberos that may want to disrupt the protest and cause havoc in lagos state
Re: EndSARS: Falana Chambers Writes IGP, Demands Full Protection For Protesters by Johel(m): 9:46am On Oct 17, 2021
Kobicove:

Who is this frustrated poverty stricken beggar?! angry

Mumu Na your surname...If I check poverty is your elder brother.
Re: EndSARS: Falana Chambers Writes IGP, Demands Full Protection For Protesters by Richardoneal(m): 9:48am On Oct 17, 2021
Wow please are u OK or do u need help

Nigerialabalaba:

Una go carry the protest go una papa village and Falana village for Ekiti las las ni o.

If you tink say you go come from your village come spoil Lasgidi, na lie o. We go use ibile for you. Go ask dem IPOB terrorists and arsonists how far. You see as dem don burn dem papa and mama finish. Na so ibile go touch you and cast your life with ijinle afflictions till you kpai so tey no soap go wash the affliction away from your tribe, family and village .
Re: EndSARS: Falana Chambers Writes IGP, Demands Full Protection For Protesters by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 17, 2021
People have not asked themselves that if people really died there won’t parents have been interviewed by CNN or BBC will they not pay for exclusive stories like this? If the army is to be held responsible for clearing the pathway protesters are responsible for the kidnappings from Lekki post the protest people were trapped in

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Falana Chambers Writes IGP, Demands Full Protection For Protesters by Nigerialabalaba: 11:28am On Oct 17, 2021
4four:
educate yourself, protest come with democracy, and that is why they are applying for police protection against some APC miscreants/foot soldiers aka agberos that may want to disrupt the protest and cause havoc in lagos state
Go your papa village go do your protest.
Re: EndSARS: Falana Chambers Writes IGP, Demands Full Protection For Protesters by saintade01(m): 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2021
Dateline: OCTOBER 20, 2020

1. 37 policemen murdered
2. 6 soldiers ambushed & killed
3. 57 civilians met their end
4. Properties worth billions of naira destroyed.
5. 164 police vehicles burnt
6. 134 police stations razed to the ground
7. 265 private corporate organisation looted
8. 243 public property looted.9. 81 warehouses looted
10. Over 200 brand new LG buses burnt

#justiceforlagos

Re: EndSARS: Falana Chambers Writes IGP, Demands Full Protection For Protesters by saintade01(m): 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2021
Robbery, rape, rapacity, vandalism, lawlessness as was displayed and witnessed last year during the attempted coup labeled #ENDSARS is not a human right. It‘s a knavery that needs to be stopped in its destructive tract and to be praised. Government shouldn‘t be cowed into condoning criminality by the criminally minded whatever titles they go by.

If u're among those who lied that ur friend, cousin, friend's brother etc was killed at Lekki, your friends will be killled truly, ur cousins will be maimed, and ur dearest friend's brother will be drowned soon and YOU will later join them in hell before ur next birthday!
AMEN!

Sheybi na wetin you wished for...

#JusticeForLagos

Re: EndSARS: Falana Chambers Writes IGP, Demands Full Protection For Protesters by saintade01(m): 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2021
Just to add that the Oba of Lagos was temporarily deposed and his property looted
Re: EndSARS: Falana Chambers Writes IGP, Demands Full Protection For Protesters by saintade01(m): 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2021
Falana is a legal fraud. Apparently, Falana is Saab's council and he took Cape Verde to ECOWAS Court where he said 'the continued detention of his client by the Cape Verdean authorities is illegal'... Cape Verde Government never responded to the idiotic statement.

Falana, Omojuwa and other so called Influencers, now that Saab have been extradited, they can start their campaign against US .
Re: EndSARS: Falana Chambers Writes IGP, Demands Full Protection For Protesters by Kaymaxine(m): 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

You be mumu.
You will soon learn.
Those guys that were wielding weapons nko
You think they were protesters
Your mumu never do.
The government likes dumb pple like you, easy to manipulate.
Re: EndSARS: Falana Chambers Writes IGP, Demands Full Protection For Protesters by Kobicove(m): 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2021
Johel:

Mumu Na your surname...If I check poverty is your elder brother.

Johel:

2k daily or more

You spend just 2K on food everyday...

Hungry fo0l I spend a lot more that 2K each day on just petrol for my generator alone.

I can see abject poverty written all over your fugly face! angry
Re: EndSARS: Falana Chambers Writes IGP, Demands Full Protection For Protesters by MEGAWATCH: 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
When him go write for police to protect the people wey dem go wan burn their house and properties like dem and IPOB terrorists do Lasgidi last year ?

Make him and him son carry the trouble makers and terrorists go him village for Ekiti state nau.

E write IG come tell press make dem carry am for news so make we come dey fry beans.

E be like say too much sense dey worry una.

IG, tell am make him write for approval for aluta for him village for Ekiti . Shiorr.

You have humbly accepted suffering as a way of life and may God in heaven grant you your wish as you journey through your remaining days on earth .......Amen.

Please allow others who wants to live their lives in freedom to continue to seek after freedom.

That's my humble request from you......thanks.
Re: EndSARS: Falana Chambers Writes IGP, Demands Full Protection For Protesters by Nigerialabalaba: 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2021
MEGAWATCH:

You have humbly accepted suffering as a way of life and may God in heaven grant you your wish as you journey through your remaining days on earth .......Amen.

Please allow others who wants to live their lives in freedom to continue to seek after freedom.

That's my humble request from you......thanks.

Use your tongue to count your teeth first den carry your protest to your village. Your village people need freedom more than us wey dey Lasgidi.
If una no hia jejely, una go hear by force. Take bus to una villages and go there go protest with una fellow arsonists and terrorists.
Re: EndSARS: Falana Chambers Writes IGP, Demands Full Protection For Protesters by MEGAWATCH: 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

Use your tongue to count your teeth first den carry your protest to your village. Your village people need freedom more than us wey dey Lasgidi.
If una no hia jejely, una go hear by force. Take bus to una villages and go there go protest with una fellow arsonists and terrorists.

I don't know the jungle you are typing from and who is bankrolling the data you are using to type this.
But I want to let you know that it is on record that the pretest took place across the country and so mind your suffering corner please.
Re: EndSARS: Falana Chambers Writes IGP, Demands Full Protection For Protesters by 4four(m): 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

Go your papa village go do your protest.
let me tell u small thing about me, I am typical Yoruba guy from Ogun state same local govt with lagos deputy governor but my mum from Lagos and that still will not make me claim lagosian, in addition I was born, grew up, educated from primary to higher education here in lagos, presently paying my taxes to Lagos govt but you? I can bet it you are one of iragbigis from osun state claiming lagosian even though you Neither have blood line or related to any blood line of lagosian but that monthly 30k for online miscreant like u can make u sell Ur birth right. I hope u grow up very soon b4 it too late
Re: EndSARS: Falana Chambers Writes IGP, Demands Full Protection For Protesters by Nigerialabalaba: 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2021
4four:
let me tell u small thing about me, I am typical Yoruba guy from Ogun state same local govt with lagos deputy governor but my mum from Lagos and that still will not make me claim lagosian, in addition I was born, grew up, educated from primary to higher education here in lagos, presently paying my taxes to Lagos govt but you? I can bet it you are one of iragbigis from osun state claiming lagosian even though you Neither have blood line or related to any blood line of lagosian but that monthly 30k for online miscreant like u can make u sell Ur birth right. I hope u grow up very soon b4 it too late

Den carry your protest and fellow arsonists and terrorists to your village. Abi your village people wey dey suffer no need freedom ni.
For dis Lasgidi, una go hia ween if you try any nonsense. Carry your protest to your papa village. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Falana Chambers Writes IGP, Demands Full Protection For Protesters by Johel(m): 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kobicove:

You spend just 2K on food everyday...

Hungry fo0l I spend a lot more that 2K each day on just petrol for my generator alone.

I can see abject poverty written all over your fugly face! angry

You are cursed with poverty already...keep barking simp.
Re: EndSARS: Falana Chambers Writes IGP, Demands Full Protection For Protesters by masterplan303(m): 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
SATANlST:
them go use una do shooting practice.
You are nothing but a Daft, deluded, demented dingbat.
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Coward oshi....kaaaaaaaaa da fun ee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shettima Should Handle Security, Tinubu Economy As Promised - Obi / Troops Clear Boko Haram Terrorists Out Of Borno & Destroy Bomb Factory (Pics) / Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.