Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Similarities Between Religion And Cults. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Similarities Between Religion And Cults. (2607 Views)

Difference Between Religion And Tradition. / The Difference Between Religion And Jesus Christ / Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Similarities Between Religion And Cults. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
bobestman:

JW organisation sounds more like an NGO or some Charity groups out there doing some good works but they know
not who the true Creator is. They are responsible for the brainwashing of Africans and make them see themselves as animals who can't achieve anything good. In their handbooks aka watchtower and Co, they painted all the biblical characters as whites which made many as kids back then see the Father, Son and all biblical characters as white people. Till today many Africans don't know that African was the land of creation, the land flowing with milk and honey all the pinks had been drinking since they came but can't finish the resources.
You are already brainwashed and indoctrinated by the JWs. Wake up and seek the Creator yourself to know the true way. You have His spirit. No Religion can teach you how to do that. Seek and you will find. Religions will decieve you.

This thing is hurting you but it's a pity that your own God can't do anything worthwhile.
Do you know that i can travel to any country on this planet and JWs there will welcome me as their family all because of the LOVE we have for our fellow believers?

Please tell me what your own God can do for you and stop deceiving yourself with this racist mindset. Whether Jesus is white, yellow, black or green in skin colour it makes no sense to me when i'm seeing the benefits of what he taught Jehovah's Witnesses:

Peter began to say to him: “Look! We have left all things and followed you.”  Jesus said: “Truly I say to you, no one has left house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields for my sake and for the sake of the good news who will not get 100 times more now in this period of time—houses, brothers, sisters, mothers, children, and fields, with persecutions—and in the coming system of things, everlasting life. Mark 10:28-30

If Jesus could make such promise some 2000 years ago and it's happening to me today just because i accepted his teachings, do you think your stupid, hopeless, worthless and useless African gods will make any sense to someone in his right senses who is benefitting all these goodies?

Ògbéni tell me what you're benefitting from your stupid black African gods! cheesy
Re: Similarities Between Religion And Cults. by bobestman(m): 1:15am On Nov 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

This thing is hurting you but it's a pity that your own God can't do anything worthwhile.
Do you know that i can travel to any country on this planet and JWs there will welcome me as their family all because of the LOVE we have for our fellow believers?

Please tell me what your own God can do for you and stop deceiving yourself with this racist mindset. Whether Jesus is white, yellow, black or green in skin colour it makes no sense to me when i'm seeing the benefits of what he taught Jehovah's Witnesses:

Peter began to say to him: “Look! We have left all things and followed you.”  Jesus said: “Truly I say to you, no one has left house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields for my sake and for the sake of the good news who will not get 100 times more now in this period of time—houses, brothers, sisters, mothers, children, and fields, with persecutions—and in the coming system of things, everlasting life. Mark 10:28-30

If Jesus could make such promise some 2000 years ago and it's happening to me today just because i accepted his teachings, do you think your stupid, hopeless, worthless and useless African gods will make any sense to someone in his right senses who is benefitting all these goodies?

Ògbéni tell me what you're benefitting from your stupid black African gods! cheesy

Nothing I say will make sense to you now. You are deeply indoctrinated and brainwashed by those ppl and religion. You don't know who they gave you as Jesus and the day you will know, you will cry. You are following and worshipping what you don't know. I know all the lies in your religions and how they came. All your Religions are controlled by one person non of you know. You all call one god that is decieving you all by appearing to you in your different religions. The true Father and son non of you know. You all are following what the Vatican who created your religions gave you. The day your religions will be exposed, you will weep. They all and JW is a Cult created to decieve.
See how foolish you are, do you know that many things the Pinks gave you they stole from Africa? Do you know the reason they change the true language of the bible to English? Do you know that the names of days and month in Gregorian Calender were given after the names of their gods and that alone keep you spell bound? Am not exposing them here. JW thought you to see blacks as evil and idol worshippers while they gave you a Greek god to worship.
Foolish, stupid and brainwash people like many of you in Religion hate correction. The truth is very bitter. If I reveal more truths to you here, you will never take it to heart. It's a waste of time. I tell you, the day comes and is almost here that all your Religions will be exposed. The truth that will be revealed will swallow All of them. All are created by those who rule this world to keep the choosen seeds (true children of the Sovereign Father) spell bound.
Re: Similarities Between Religion And Cults. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:22am On Nov 03, 2021
bobestman:

Nothing I say will make sense to you now. You are deeply indoctrinated and brainwashed by those ppl and religion. You don't know who they gave you as Jesus and the day you will know, you will cry. You are following and worshipping what you don't know. I know all the lies in your religions and how they came. All your Religions are controlled by one person non of you know. You all call one god that is decieving you all by appearing to you in your different religions. The true Father and son non of you know. You all are following what the Vatican who created your religions gave you. The day your religions will be exposed, you will weep. They all and JW is a Cult created to decieve.
See how foolish you are, do you know that many things the Pinks gave you they stole from Africa? Do you know the reason they change the true language of the bible to English? Do you know that the names of days and month in Gregorian Calender were given after the names of their gods and that alone keep you spell bound? Am not exposing them here. JW thought you to see blacks as evil and idol worshippers while they gave you a Greek god to worship.
Foolish, stupid and brainwash people like many of you in Religion hate correction. The truth is very bitter. If I reveal more truths to you here, you will never take it to heart. It's a waste of time. I tell you, the day comes and is almost here that all your Religions will be exposed. The truth that will be revealed will swallow All of them. All are created by those who rule this world to keep the choosen seeds (true children of the Sovereign Father) spell bound.

Ògbéni correct yourself and let's see LOVE, JOY and PEACE reign in your gatherings like JWs have today. Nobody cares about how much errors the makers of Aircraft, Automobiles, Telephones, Computers and other good things like that made before getting it right in the end but we all realize that they were great after we begin enjoying the fruitage of the labour which was filled with trials and errors before success.
So if Jehovah's Witnesses used the Bible to unite people from all races making them to LOVE and appreciate life unlike hopeless and worthless miscreants of your kind who just go about condemning good thing and when there arises disagreement you'll pick up weapons to start killing one another instead of settling matters amicably the way JWs will do, then you can never convince me that you know anything about the true God until you present a people trained by that God you know who are exhibiting the fine qualities of that your God, until then my friend you're just a hopeless racist and self-centered nepotist to any right thinking person like me.
Charity begins at home so go and help your God build what everyone can SEE to appreciate your God! cheesy
Re: Similarities Between Religion And Cults. by bobestman(m): 11:36am On Nov 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Ògbéni correct yourself and let's see LOVE, JOY and PEACE reign in your gatherings like JWs have today. Nobody cares about how much errors the makers of Aircraft, Automobiles, Telephones, Computers and other good things like that made before getting it right in the end but we all realize that they were great after we begin enjoying the fruitage of the labour which was filled with trials and errors before success.
So if Jehovah's Witnesses used the Bible to unite people from all races making them to LOVE and appreciate life unlike hopeless and worthless miscreants of your kind who just go about condemning good thing and when there arises disagreement you'll pick up weapons to start killing one another instead of settling matters amicably the way JWs will do, then you can never convince me that you know anything about the true God until you present a people trained by that God you know who are exhibiting the fine qualities of that your God, until then my friend you're just a hopeless racist and self-centered nepotist to any right thinking person like me.
Charity begins at home so go and help your God build what everyone can SEE to appreciate your God! cheesy

You are talking about Racism created by Christianity
Do you know that the Messiah and his disciples were black and were hated and killed for their colors
Do you know that Christianity was forced on blacks with whips
Do you know why they burnt down the Library of Alexander the Great in Egypt. It's were all the truths about Africa and the original contents in your Bible were. And the reasons is to later brainwash gullible ppl like you
Do you know that the original settlers in the Americans were black ppl...do you know how they are white today? How and why?
Do you know that the Coro things was actually to reduce black ppl but the Angel of Africans sent it back to sender and they are the ones now suffering for it?
Do you know that the devil purpose was to steal, kill and destroy. Those ppl your JW work with, stole many Aftican resources, kill many of our ancestors, destroyed many things in Africa( the library in Egypt and many more) and Re-created them elsewhere to make Africans and ppl like you not to know who they are and the power they have?
Do you know that for every 10 barrels of oil Nigeria produce, Britain take about 7? Do you know they and others are the primary cause of African problems?
Do you know that they are currently changing the black images of Egyptian gods to white? They were caught red-handed in the second image. The same thing they did to the true Messiah's image?
Do you know that even the Messiah called ppl dogs and serpents in the Bible cos they are descendants of that thing in Rev 12. The reason they are Red- Red-child-Rothchild. There are ppl who own this earth and those created by the foolishness of those who own the earth. It's not every tree that has seed. This is hidden from you and Christians and they use love to cover it so we won't rise up and retaliate one day. And I tell you that day is near.
They are even the number one enemy of the Messiah you don't know and will start a war with him when he returns
Do you know that this world is ruled by some wicked ppl in high places and many of them are Masons and other groups that hate blacks?
Do you know the evils they have committed and still commiting on blacks? Do you know now why blacks are the choosen people and the originals of this earth? Do you now know that your Bible is black history? Your Religion and Media are their Agents and help cover their lies. Many things they wrote about certain things in history are lies. The truth when revealed will destroy religion. They are their agents

I tell you, the Bible you read non of you Christians understand it. Neither do you know why and how the enemies of the choosen people get hold of their scripts and twisted many things in it today to what you all read

You talk about Racism you know nothing about. Next time you mention me, get ready to learn new things your JW, many Christians and Religion don't know

Re: Similarities Between Religion And Cults. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:46am On Nov 04, 2021
bobestman:

You are talking about Racism created by Christianity
Do you know that the Messiah and his disciples were black and were hated and killed for their colors
Do you know that Christianity was forced on blacks with whips
Do you know why they burnt down the Library of Alexander the Great in Egypt. It's were all the truths about Africa and the original contents in your Bible were. And the reasons is to later brainwash gullible ppl like you
Do you know that the original settlers in the Americans were black ppl...do you know how they are white today? How and why?
Do you know that the Coro things was actually to reduce black ppl but the Angel of Africans sent it back to sender and they are the ones now suffering for it?
Do you know that the devil purpose was to steal, kill and destroy. Those ppl your JW work with, stole many Aftican resources, kill many of our ancestors, destroyed many things in Africa( the library in Egypt and many more) and Re-created them elsewhere to make Africans and ppl like you not to know who they are and the power they have?
Do you know that for every 10 barrels of oil Nigeria produce, Britain take about 7? Do you know they and others are the primary cause of African problems?
Do you know that they are currently changing the black images of Egyptian gods to white? They were caught red-handed in the second image. The same thing they did to the true Messiah's image?
Do you know that even the Messiah called ppl dogs and serpents in the Bible cos they are descendants of that thing in Rev 12. The reason they are Red- Red-child-Rothchild. There are ppl who own this earth and those created by the foolishness of those who own the earth. It's not every tree that has seed. This is hidden from you and Christians and they use love to cover it so we won't rise up and retaliate one day. And I tell you that day is near.
They are even the number one enemy of the Messiah you don't know and will start a war with him when he returns
Do you know that this world is ruled by some wicked ppl in high places and many of them are Masons and other groups that hate blacks?
Do you know the evils they have committed and still commiting on blacks? Do you know now why blacks are the choosen people and the originals of this earth? Do you now know that your Bible is black history? Your Religion and Media are their Agents and help cover their lies. Many things they wrote about certain things in history are lies. The truth when revealed will destroy religion. They are their agents

I tell you, the Bible you read non of you Christians understand it. Neither do you know why and how the enemies of the choosen people get hold of their scripts and twisted many things in it today to what you all read

You talk about Racism you know nothing about. Next time you mention me, get ready to learn new things your JW, many Christians and Religion don't know

It's like you're not the intelligent type:
I said
"Christianity first reach Africans when Jehovah's Witnesses knock on our doors"

Yet you're still going round the circus like a clown, do you think i give a damn what you call "Christianity"? I only believe in what the man from Nazareth says which only Jehovah's Witnesses are doing today not what different sects with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines are doing yet claiming Christians.

So go and read what Jesus taught before coming to argue over the activities of Christians not what some people are doing in the name of Jesus! smiley
Re: Similarities Between Religion And Cults. by bobestman(m): 1:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

It's like you're not the intelligent type:
I said
"Christianity first reach Africans when Jehovah's Witnesses knock on our doors"

Yet you're still going round the circus like a clown, do you think i give a damn what you call "Christianity"? I only believe in what the man from Nazareth says which only Jehovah's Witnesses are doing today not what different sects with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines are doing yet claiming Christians.

So go and read what Jesus taught before coming to argue over the activities of Christians not what some people are doing in the name of Jesus! smiley

Hehehe swallow your pride and learn the the truth I drop here. They are not just ranting. They are both researchable and spiritual. JW is a spiritually dead Church. They don't believe in many spiritually things, how can they see?

If you are not spiritual, you will be tossed about with different doctrines and end up believing many lies.

Africa is the land where many biblical events happened. They hid that from you.
The Messiah early followers were not Christians, the Vatican twisted the whole story and called them Christians. They created Christianity and even Islam
The true Way of the Messiah was not called Christianity. It was in Africa. When those ppl came, they twisted it and called it Christianity.
Do you know that Christianity was just a cover up by the whites who brought it in Africa? Their thru mission was to steal away our ppl to their land. They claim they brought peace while on the other end, they are killing our ppl, rapping our mothers and carting our ppl into their slave ship. Do you know that the name of their slave ship is JESUS. It was clearly written on it - google or research it. The Hebrew ppl they stole in Africa were nation builders and the reason is to help them develop their land or recreate what they saw on Africa in their lands.

Recieve knowledge and emancipate yourself from religion. It's created to decieve. Many things they told you were lies. Your JW and Religion are helping them promote their evil agenda on Africans. Had told you that the true gospel will emerge from a certain ppl non of you know at endtime and it is all in your Bible
Re: Similarities Between Religion And Cults. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
bobestman:

Hehehe swallow your pride and learn the the truth I drop here. They are not just ranting. They are both researchable and spiritual. JW is a spiritually dead Church. They don't believe in many spiritually things, how can they see?

Jesus promised that his true followers will be active throughout the earth with preaching and teaching in all their neighbourhood {Act 1:8} they will settle all their racial disparities because they will have the same line of thought {John 17:20-23} people globally will know their teachings as totally different from all other religions {Matthew 5:13-16} they will have love among themselves {John 13:34-35} they will love their neighbours as themselves {Mark 12:31} they will be hated by all other common religions {Matthew 10:22} they will not participate in the world's political affairs {John 15:19; 17:14; 18:36} they will form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers! Micah 4:1-3

All these have been fulfilled by just one group throughout the earth but you're here saying they don't believe and those that believe are the killers you want to present as followers of the man who commanded his followers to love and pray for their enemies {Matthew 5:43-48} my friend you need extra brain if you can't see how foolish you've being! cheesy
Re: Similarities Between Religion And Cults. by bobestman(m): 2:03pm On Nov 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus promised that his true followers will be active throughout the earth with preaching and teaching in all their neighbourhood {Act 1:8} they will settle all their racial disparities because they will have the same line of thought {John 17:20-23} people globally will know their teachings as totally different from all other religions {Matthew 5:13-16} they will have love among themselves {John 13:34-35} they will love their neighbours as themselves {Mark 12:31} they will be hated by all other common religions {Matthew 10:22} they will not participate in the world's political affairs {John 15:19; 17:14; 18:36} they will form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers! Micah 4:1-3

All these have been fulfilled by just one group throughout the earth but you're here saying they don't believe and those that believe are the killers you want to present as followers of the man who commanded his followers to love and pray for their enemies {Matthew 5:43-48} my friend you need extra brain if you can't see how foolish you've being! cheesy

Hahaha it is only brainwashed and gullible ppl like you they will decieve with all that. They go everywhere teaching what they don't know and things prophesied to come at the end with great signs. Can a dead Church who don't believe in all those signs and miracles, who cant even perform any of them teach those things? Wake up man, you all are decieving yourselves. Keep swimming in the pool of delusion they created for you. Stop mentioning me so you won't recieve another truth that will shock you
Re: Similarities Between Religion And Cults. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2021
bobestman:

Hahaha it is only brainwashed and gullible ppl like you they will decieve with all that. They go everywhere teaching what they don't know and things prophesied to come at the end with great signs. Can a dead Church who don't believe in all those signs and miracles, who cant even perform any of them teach those things? Wake up man, you all are decieving yourselves. Keep swimming in the pool of delusion they created for you. Stop mentioning me so you won't recieve another truth that will shock you

You're not presenting any achievements of any group of people but with all the fine things a group is achieving you say "they are deceiving benefactors all those goodies"

Na wah for you o, so there are still some people who don't even know the meaning of the word "DECEIVE" cheesy

How do you think you can convince someone who is benefitting from something that it's fake yet you can't present anything better? cheesy

Chei, Jehovah's Witnesses my God will continue to bless guys for coming to teach me, if not how can i see the stupidity in people like this one? cheesy

People come together from different races all over the world, they're benefitting themselves and someone say they've been brainwashed whereas look! He can't even point to a better performing group! cheesy
Re: Similarities Between Religion And Cults. by bobestman(m): 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You're not presenting any achievements of any group of people but with all the fine things a group is achieving you say "they are deceiving benefactors all those goodies"

Na wah for you o, so there are still some people who don't even know the meaning of the word "DECEIVE" cheesy

How do you think you can convince someone who is benefitting from something that it's fake yet you can't present anything better? cheesy

Chei, Jehovah's Witnesses my God will continue to bless guys for coming to teach me, if not how can i see the stupidity in people like this one? cheesy

People come together from different races all over the world, they're benefitting themselves and someone say they've been brainwashed whereas look! He can't even point to a better performing group! cheesy

Hahaha you are carried away by works and that is what religion do to decieve. They show you proof of their works but spiritually, they are dead. You look at their outward appearances but you can't spiritually see and decern if it is the true way. And I had told you countless times, they don't know what they are teaching. You believe too much on what you see. They are doing what they read cos they want to belong. Those things are not for them. It is for a separated, sanctified and choosen ppl that will be called out from the croud at the right time. The calling is individually not religiously or denominationally. I tell you again, the true way is very narrow and only a few know it not croud. Religions are the croud, the Broadway of destruction.
Re: Similarities Between Religion And Cults. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:13pm On Nov 04, 2021
bobestman:

Hahaha you are carried away by works and that is what religion do to decieve. They show you proof of their works but spiritually, they are dead. You look at their outward appearances but you can't spiritually see and decern if it is the true way. And I had told you countless times, they don't know what they are teaching. You believe too much on what you see. They are doing what they read cos they want to belong. Those things are not for them. It is for a separated, sanctified and choosen ppl that will be called out from the croud at the right time. The calling is individually not religiously or denominationally. I tell you again, the true way is very narrow and only a few know it not croud. Religions are the croud, the Broadway of destruction.

You are totally confused, you want people to believe that spirituality is individually not for group then what is my business with you?
Why not go and do yours while i do mine?
Why must we chat about spirituality? cheesy
Re: Similarities Between Religion And Cults. by bobestman(m): 12:11am On Nov 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You are totally confused, you want people to believe that spirituality is individually not for group then what is my business with you?
Why not go and do yours while i do mine?
Why must we chat about spirituality? cheesy
Lol ....I weep for your ignorance. You still go around teaching rubbish and trying to convert ppl into that Cult but don't know what it means to be spiritual

To be spiritual, you don't need religion or any man. You can hear your Creator and recieve direction from him thru dreams, Revelations and Visions without the help of people. You can discern to know if JW are actually telling you the truth. Those who preached the gospel in the bible, didn't they do some miracles if they want and signs ? Can you and your JW, do any of such? Blind man following a blind group will all fall inside gutter. I have told you a lot to cure your brainwash. If you choose to remain asleep, that's your cup of tea.
Re: Similarities Between Religion And Cults. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:28am On Nov 05, 2021
bobestman:

Lol ....I weep for your ignorance. You still go around teaching rubbish and trying to convert ppl into that Cult but don't know what it means to be spiritual
To be spiritual, you don't need religion or any man. You can hear your Creator and recieve direction from him thru dreams, Revelations and Visions without the help of people. You can discern to know if JW are actually telling you the truth. Those who preached the gospel in the bible, didn't they do some miracles if they want and signs ? Can you and your JW, do any of such? Blind man following a blind group will all fall inside gutter. I have told you a lot to cure your brainwash. If you choose to remain asleep, that's your cup of tea.

According to you spirituality is individual not for group so go do yours while i do mine but i believe it's a group thing that's why i speak with my neighbours to know who also believe the same like me so that we can come together and work out the benefits of spirituality. As for miracles the true God never promised any other nation supernatural signs the first and last nation God dealt with in such supernatural signs is Israel! Matthew 15:22-24
God's word says after the Bible is complete no supernatural GIFTS will be seen again! 1Corinthians 13:8-10

So if you're studying try to be fully equipped with knowledge not just halfbaked info then trying to judge others for not following your myopic way of thinking! cheesy

If you believe spirituality is individual no wahala but we that believe it has to do with coming together will continue to benefit ourselves. Meanwhile you haven't answered my question:
What is the meaning of FAKE or FALSE?
Because whatever yields positive results can't be taken as fake or false by right thinking individuals! smiley
Re: Similarities Between Religion And Cults. by bobestman(m): 11:36am On Nov 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

According to you spirituality is individual not for group so go do yours while i do mine but i believe it's a group thing that's why i speak with my neighbours to know who also believe the same like me so that we can come together and work out the benefits of spirituality. As for miracles the true God never promised any other nation supernatural signs the first and last nation God dealt with in such supernatural signs is Israel! Matthew 15:22-24
God's word says after the Bible is complete no supernatural GIFTS will be seen again! 1Corinthians 13:8-10

So if you're studying try to be fully equipped with knowledge not just halfbaked info then trying to judge others for not following your myopic way of thinking! cheesy

If you believe spirituality is individual no wahala but we that believe it has to do with coming together will continue to benefit ourselves. Meanwhile you haven't answered my question:
What is the meaning of FAKE or FALSE?
Because whatever yields positive results can't be taken as fake or false by right thinking individuals! smiley
Chai!
Pele
Re: Similarities Between Religion And Cults. by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:42pm On Nov 05, 2021
bobestman:

Chai!
Pele
I'm sorry for you! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joshua Selman Is A False Teacher By Shotola And Yesufu / Religion Is Jargon / The Inane Teachings Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye From Open Heaven 2009 - Be Separate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.