Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Second New Laptop Will Go A Long Way. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Second New Laptop Will Go A Long Way. (1480 Views)

What Type Of Laptop Will You Recommend For A Beginner In Programming? / Need Help With Application/program For My New Laptop / How To Get A Free Brand New Laptop As A Programmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Second New Laptop Will Go A Long Way. by Viktoro1: 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
Good evening house, I am viktor by name. I'm currently sharpening my skills on programming. I am at an intermediate level in React and Python (Django precisely) and I want to master this skills Well and position my self for better offers next year, But I'm faced with a challenge of a laptop. I bought a second new laptop from a well known online vendor, Shpinverse but with a bad battery which I was told before purchasing the laptop. Why I bought the laptop was because of it price #30k, and I thought I can get the battery easily. This is over 2months now that av been searching for the battery and where I reside I barely see light, and is looking like am wasting my time. I way billed the laptop to awka and onitsha buh still couldn't get the battery. I can sell the laptop for a lower price and add my savings too, buh it won't be able to get me a good laptop that I want, please am soliciting for help, biko help a brother .
Re: Second New Laptop Will Go A Long Way. by kaygreeno: 10:32am On Oct 17, 2021
How much is your own budget to get another laptop and what's the model and screen size of your present laptop.
Re: Second New Laptop Will Go A Long Way. by Viktoro1: 11:25am On Oct 17, 2021
kaygreeno:
How much is your own budget to get another laptop and what's the model and screen size of your present laptop.

My budget is #65-70k, my laptop model is Epson endeavor NJ3300, my laptop screen size is 14inches.
Re: Second New Laptop Will Go A Long Way. by kaygreeno: 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2021
Why I'm asking you this question is basically because I sell laptops" I mean used London and USA laptops and with your situation" I'm willing to help" in summary I have a laptop of 50k in market price but I will Swap it with your present laptop and then you will add money.
Re: Second New Laptop Will Go A Long Way. by Viktoro1: 12:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
kaygreeno:
Why I'm asking you this question is basically because I sell laptops" I mean used London and USA laptops and with your situation" I'm willing to help" in summary I have a laptop of 50k in market price but I will Swap it with your present laptop and then you will add money.

Want to know the model and probably you location too
Re: Second New Laptop Will Go A Long Way. by kaygreeno: 6:28pm On Oct 17, 2021
I am currently in lagos
Re: Second New Laptop Will Go A Long Way. by kaygreeno: 6:29pm On Oct 17, 2021
Viktoro1:

Want to know the model and probably you location too
It's a Fujitsu Siemens core2 laptop and the battery last up to 3hrs
Re: Second New Laptop Will Go A Long Way. by lordpain11(m): 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2021
kaygreeno:
Abeg I want to swap my Acer aspire 5745g with something of equal value is that possible?
Re: Second New Laptop Will Go A Long Way. by kaygreeno: 7:06am On Nov 04, 2021
lordpain11:
Abeg I want to swap my Acer aspire 5745g with something of equal value is that possible?

What type of Acer is that?
You can send pic to me on WhatsApp
Re: Second New Laptop Will Go A Long Way. by folash: 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2021
kaygreeno:

What type of Acer is that?
You can send pic to me on WhatsApp
I have a HP pavilion dm4, beats edition, corei5, 500gb memory, 6gb ram.
Faults
Bad battery
No audio output.

Can I make a swap? If yes, which ?
Re: Second New Laptop Will Go A Long Way. by kaygreeno: 10:12am On Nov 10, 2021
folash:

I have a HP pavilion dm4, beats edition, corei5, 500gb memory, 6gb ram.
Faults
Bad battery
No audio output.

Can I make a swap? If yes, which ?

Ok you can chat me up
Re: Second New Laptop Will Go A Long Way. by obioraval(m): 11:56am On Nov 10, 2021
@OP, have you been able to get a laptop yet.

send me a DM.
Re: Second New Laptop Will Go A Long Way. by folash: 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2021
kaygreeno:

Ok you can chat me up
What number should I chat you up with!
Re: Second New Laptop Will Go A Long Way. by kaygreeno: 11:48am On Nov 12, 2021
folash:

What number should I chat you up with!

Where is your WhatsApp number
Let me chat you up
Re: Second New Laptop Will Go A Long Way. by folash: 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
kaygreeno:

Where is your WhatsApp number
Let me chat you up
Re: Second New Laptop Will Go A Long Way. by WIREMIND: 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
You could get a laptop powerbank
Re: Second New Laptop Will Go A Long Way. by Miraj22(f): 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
WIREMIND:
You could get a laptop powerbank
How much, I need something affordable between 20 something to 30k
Re: Second New Laptop Will Go A Long Way. by WIREMIND: 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
Miraj22:

How much, I need something affordable between 20 something to 30k
please reach me on whatsapp for proper discussion.

(1) (Reply)

.. / Ifiok Nkem Gives Away His Joomla Extension Development Course For FREEE / CBT Software For Sale (WE WANT TO SELL THE SOFTWARE RIGHT/LICENCE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.