Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe (29929 Views)

Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu / Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO / Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by Buckeyemedia1: 1:51pm On Oct 17, 2021
Redcrafton:

Look at this one.

Who is talking about presidency?

What did GEJ from a minority tribe do for you when he was dashed the presidency?

You are even lost, already.

You are just like a poor mechanic who just throw his hat in the car engine to fix, when he doesnt know the problem with the car.

You will spend 666 years trying to fix the car.
Exactly my point Wailer, Jonathan Ebele Goodluck Azikiwe (J.E.G.A.) did not to anything for you, not my fault.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by Redcrafton: 1:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
I am in Lagos State, nothing concerns me with those Hamlets East of The River Niger.

The why are sweating, talking about what doesn't affect?

Go back and following the arguments, when you claimed the FG own the whole land.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by Redcrafton: 1:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Exactly my point Wailer, Jonathan Ebele Goodluck Azikiwe (J.E.G.A.) did not to anything for you, not my fault.

So why should I throw my hat in the ring to what will never benefit me?

You have lost the pot, and going about in circles.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by Buckeyemedia1: 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
Redcrafton:

The why are sweating, talking about what doesn't affect?

Go back and following the arguments, when you claimed the FG own the whole land.
Sorry, maybe Ebonyi, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Imo are part of the Republic of Cameroon?
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by Ushman333: 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
executive12:

You are correct to some extent, in the interpretation of what Kingibe said.
But break up or secession is included in what he is talking about. That is why he used marriage/divorce analogy.
No country is immune to break up or secession. Nigeria can break up and heavens will not fall. In fact if the country is not restructured, I see Nigeria breaking up in the next 5 years.
I think he used the analogy to buttress, but see his final lines, even if a part breaks off, it will still be in this territorial space, the part won't evacuate to Ghana, we will still need to inter relate, negotiate and coexist, otherwise they will be conflicts...let's focus on true federalism, it pays us all more. Then every state will be on its own.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by Buckeyemedia1: 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
Redcrafton:

So why should I throw my hat in the ring to what will never benefit me?

You have lost the pot, and going about in circles.
Least you forget, you are the one wailing, I am only consoling you, take heart, because no one is seceding an inch of Nigerian property to any disgruntled citizen of the Republic, The last land Bakassi has been seceded to Cameroon, no one forced you to remain in Nigeria when Bakassi left.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by Redcrafton: 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Sorry, maybe Ebonyi, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Imo are part of the Republic of Cameroon?

We are saying the same thing...but you are not getting it well.

Since you own it...why do you still obey sitting out...which was ordered by non state actors?

Take a breath as you are going in circles.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by Redcrafton: 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Least you forget, you are the one wailing, I am only consoling you, take heart, because no one is seceding an inch of Nigerian property to any disgruntled citizen of the Republic, The last land Bakassi has been seceded to Cameroon, no one forced you to remain in Nigeria when Bakassi left.

You are utterly confused...

At least you agreed that Bakassi was seceded...
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by Buckeyemedia1: 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
executive12:

You are correct to some extent, in the interpretation of what Kingibe said.
But break up or secession is included in what he is talking about. That is why he used marriage/divorce analogy.
No country is immune to break up or secession. Nigeria can break up and heavens will not fall. In fact if the country is not restructured, I see Nigeria breaking up in the next 5 years.
Most definitely, You will be poorer than you are today in 5 years time. Keep chasing shadows, I wonder who you would be blaming then for your misery. For lack of vision my people perish.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by Buckeyemedia1: 2:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
Redcrafton:

You are utterly confused...

At least you agreed that Bakassi was seceded ...
Biafra was dashed to Cameroon, I wonder why you didn’t exodus with them?
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by Redcrafton: 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Biafra was dashed to Cameroon, I wonder why you didn’t exodus with them?

But it can still be seceded like Bakassi, which has not affected you in any way.

So why the pain and anguish?

Your place in Irabiji or Zaria will still be in Nigeria and you will happy ever after. wink
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by mcquin(m): 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
The so called elected politicians, are the people chosen by you to represent them, they are the reflection of the people, that is democracy.
Wrong again. In a system so flawed as in the case of Nigeria, where leaders do not really represent the aspirations of the people, you cannot claim these leaders have legitimacy. Yes they have power, but is the power legitimate? Do the people believe in these so called leaders. Recall the elections that throw up these so called leaders are seen as questionable. If the people will rather obey MNK than their governors, then you should know the leaders are not seen as true representatives of the people.

Buhari has carried out several unconstitutional practices, from removing a sitting CJN without powers to do so, to disobeying court orders, travelling abroad and staying months without handing over to vice; spending outside government’s budget. Why does it now seem setting in motion process for a referendum is the only unconstitutional thing he will do?

So disobeying court orders is not unconstitutional, but referendum without recourse to National Assembly is? Talk about hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by mcquin(m): 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2021
DanHaske:

So how does it work? Buhari will just wake up one morning and declare referendum?
How did waking up one morning and removing a sitting CJN work? How did waking up one morning and disobeying various court orders work? How did waking up one morning and disregarding constitutional provisions on federal character work?, how did waking up one morning and spending monies not budgeted for work?

My brother you don’t get to pick and choose what is constitutional and what isn’t. If he can carry on some undemocratic practices as aforementioned, he can wake up and call for a referendum too.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by ofiko123(m): 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2021
May God help us in this country..
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by showafrica(m): 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
LibertyRep:
It's pure arrogance for anyone to say this country is not negotiable.

It's arrogance.

Thats the language of illiterate parasites. What is the name of there country before 1914 or were they countryless? A contraption that was assembled by a drunk white man is what we are defending with AK47.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by BrainSanitizer: 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
mrvitalis:

Who says we must have LGA ? That should be for the state to decide

My local government head quarters is in another local government that's how messed up the local governments are ... people in Abuja just draw rubbish and expect it to function

People have no connection to LGAs simple
Then it's not the headquarter of your local government.
It's probably the tailquarter.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by micflo28(m): 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2021
They should just be wary of the army of poor people they are creating sha
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by blacknoir: 5:00pm On Oct 17, 2021
He is right but my only fear is once we all divide, I pity the minority tribes leaving in both south and north cox they will be marginalized beyond anything. But I get a feeling that norths own go worse especially if u are a Christian
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by yahmohy27: 6:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
gambia:
One Nigeria is a pure scam.
Only to ipob , are you an ipob?
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by chaloskyx: 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2021
NIGERIA IS NOT A COUNTRY YOUR LEADERS SINCE 1960S HAVE BEEN STASHING AWAY THE COUNTRYS WEALTH OVERSEAS SENDING THEIR FAMILIES ABROAD YOU COMMON CITIZENS ARE LOOKING LIKE MUMU SAYING NIGERIA IS UNITED DONT WORRY YOU WOULD SOON KNOW THAT YOU NEVER HAD A COUNTRY
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by DanHaske: 8:16pm On Oct 17, 2021
mcquin:

How did waking up one morning and removing a sitting CJN work? How did waking up one morning and disobeying various court orders work? How did waking up one morning and disregarding constitutional provisions on federal character work?, how did waking up one morning and spending monies not budgeted for work?

My brother you don’t get to pick and choose what is constitutional and what isn’t. If he can carry on some undemocratic practices as aforementioned, he can wake up and call for a referendum too.
K
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by EagleNest(m): 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
Of course it is negotiable. In fact that's the panacea to the much needed peace.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by Lanretoye(m): 11:30pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ogun go kill the foolish pastor wey no fit talk truth.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by Drogunov: 3:45am On Oct 18, 2021
olamidedivotee:
Nigeria unity is always negotiable to those chopping oil money.

In case anyone need a content writer. Check my signature.

Failed on arrival.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by Drogunov: 3:48am On Oct 18, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Most definitely, You will be poorer than you are today in 5 years time. Keep chasing shadows, I wonder who you would be blaming then for your misery. For lack of vision my people perish.

And you would think you made sense.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by Rodwave: 5:54am On Oct 18, 2021
Commentor:

What are you saying?

cheesy

I am saying that local government in Nigeria is useless
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by FakeUnity: 6:14am On Oct 18, 2021
MNK and Biafrans are changing the narratives everyday in this country..

Who born kingibe well to talk this kain this before the rise of MNK.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by mcquin(m): 6:49am On Oct 18, 2021
DanHaske:

K
It is good to know some of you can bow to superior arguments.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by DanHaske: 9:05am On Oct 18, 2021
mcquin:

It is good to know some of you can bow to superior arguments.
You really want to know what I think.
Well, some arguements are so senseless that you get out of it the moment you realize.
Have a nice day
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by mcquin(m): 11:16am On Oct 18, 2021
DanHaske:

You really want to know what I think.
Well, some arguements are so senseless that you get out of it the moment you realize.
Have a nice day
Well when you are clever enough to pick the “sense” in senseless, then we can discuss.

Godspeed!
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by sunnnnyuu(m): 11:19am On Oct 18, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:
At The Sun Awards: Nigeria’s unity negotiable –Kingibee

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/at-the-sun-awards-nigerias-unity-negotiable-kingibe/

Arise TV
Prof just support agitation for Nigeria's break up because south has been cheating on north but everyday complaining so I suggest let go of every region

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gov Obiano Visits Buhari / Woman With Bible Protests Saraki And Ekweremadu's Arrest / NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.