Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe (29942 Views)

Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu / Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO / Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by stinechykee: 10:54am On Oct 17, 2021
jasmine1600:
For this reason
I was shocked to my whole bone marrow when I saw the video.That has been their plan all along and that was why they want to silence the only lone voice called Nnamdi Kanu and only tribe called Igbos that knows their and want to thwart it but because of hatred and jealousy other tribes have against Igbos and Nnamdi Kanu they were blind to see what is cooking
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by Gandollar(f): 10:55am On Oct 17, 2021
Naajjii:

Agitate for what? If you southerners sincerely and truly want to break away there is no way the north can keep you or hold you in one Nigeria. Its because you are not sincere in your agitation and you need the one Nigeria more than the north that's why you still remain in one Nigeria. If you are serious and truely want to leave its easy but you cant leave because you cant do without the north.
This one now come Taya me grin
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by lukency(m): 10:59am On Oct 17, 2021
So this betrayer is still alive.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by loveth360(f): 11:00am On Oct 17, 2021
omoadeleye:

Go get laid, you are not making any sense
How can it make sense to afonja muslim.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by Naajjii: 11:00am On Oct 17, 2021
Kopite63119:
In this seemingly noble assertion of this gentleman, you can see a colonial undertone-you can see the subtle reference to the husband and wife analogy of Lord Luggard (North is husband and South is wife). A core northerner, no matter how well intentioned, still has in his or her subconscious the belief that Nigeria belongs to them-the delusion that the North is superior to the South has sunk deep into their consciousness.
They will not agree to restructuring or constitutional reform or resource control or fiscal federalism. They will use all means, including using their intellectuals and “statesmen” to sweet talk the rest of Nigeria and preach about the need for unity, but in their heart of hearts, they are all about domination and control. Restructuring will be the worst night mare or the core North-they won’t let it happen. Stay woke! Shine your eyes!
What is your problem if his statement has a colonial undertone. He has already admitted that Nigeria is negotiable , what else do you want? You people always react and complain and cry all the time about what northerners do or say.
Why cant your own leaders make their statement with colonial undertone so that Northerners will complain? You are the reason why northerners look at you as wives. Always complaining, crying , reacting, wailing.
While northerner do its thing.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by omoadeleye(m): 11:01am On Oct 17, 2021
loveth360:
How can it make sense to afonja muslim.

I'm a Christian, go get laid still
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by Penguin2: 11:02am On Oct 17, 2021
Naajjii:

ESN , Ipob unknown gunmen are terrorists organization like book hara, iswap ,issis .

I understand your pain.

They are terrorists because they prevented you from coming to inhabit Igboland, abi?

Which area was promised you when the defeat is completed? Anambra? Enugu? Abi you wanted Owerri girls?

Your pain now is that those dreams have been cut short and will forever be cut short by gallant defenders of the lands of our fathers.

You, your generation and your kith and kin from Futa Jalon shall never have our lands.

I’m happy the Hausa people are awakening too.

Very soon you all will be sent back whence you came.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by Naajjii: 11:02am On Oct 17, 2021
Gandollar:
This one now come Taya me grin
Its the fact
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by Naajjii: 11:05am On Oct 17, 2021
Penguin2:

I understand your pain.

They are terrorists because they prevented you from coming to inhabit Igboland, abi?

Which area was promised you when the defeat is completed? Anambra? Enugu? Abi you wanted Owerri girls?

Your pain now is that those dreams have been cut short and will forever be cut short by gallant defenders of the lands of our fathers.

You, your generation and your kith and kin from Futa Jalon shall never have our lands.

I’m happy the Hausa people are awakening too.

Very soon you all will be sent back whence you came.
Lol number of terrorist groups in Nigeria Boko Haram, Iswap , Ipob, ESN, unknown gunmen.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by loveth360(f): 11:06am On Oct 17, 2021
omoadeleye:

I'm a Christian, go get laid still
You are yoruba muslim
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by omoadeleye(m): 11:08am On Oct 17, 2021
loveth360:
You are yoruba muslim

Lol, oya chop kiss and calm down
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by stinechykee: 11:09am On Oct 17, 2021
DanHaske:

Nobody is holding anyone back. Those threatening to leave are just making noise and beating chest. They know the right steps to take, they should take it if they can.
And what is the right step they will take,can you tell us the right step Mr unity beggar with no shame
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by loveth360(f): 11:12am On Oct 17, 2021
omoadeleye:

Lol, oya chop kiss and calm down
Characteristics of yoruba muslim.

Abeg no mention me again.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by AfonjaConehead: 11:14am On Oct 17, 2021
fergie001:

Arise TV
For quoting the while page only to type,"Arise TV"

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by Ushman333: 11:14am On Oct 17, 2021
The man got charisma, he has a point, everything in life is negotiable, it's the terms that matter. We must negotiate better terms of being together in a geographical space.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by omoadeleye(m): 11:17am On Oct 17, 2021
loveth360:
Characteristics of yoruba muslim.

Abeg no mention me again.

Okay ma
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by Buckeyemedia1: 11:18am On Oct 17, 2021
gambia:
One Nigeria is a pure scam.
Whose fault your parents gave birth to you Nigeria?, grab your ecowas passport & move to Ghana.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by Buckeyemedia1: 11:19am On Oct 17, 2021
Ushman333:
The man got charisma, he has a point, everything in life is negotiable, it's the terms that matter. We must negotiate better terms of being together in a geographical space.
Negotiate with who? The law is the law, the unity & existence of Nigeria is not there to be negotiated.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 17, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

What is the latest news about LG autonomy? Is the FG now paying LG direct or they still pay though the State Government

The LG, State Judiciary and State Legislative arms needs to be an independent institution if we are truly serious about True Federalism.

LGs receive their allocations directly to their account. After receiving Governors call all the LG chairmen and ask thm to sign some papers that will mandate them to bring almost all the money for the project executed in their LGs; maintenance, water supply, taxes, electricity, roads constructed many years back and many lies and give them the little remain to loot.
Legislators are also now receiving their own allocation, very soon judiciary will start receiving. FG sent these Executive bills against the wish of state Governors. The most wicked people we should call to account are Governors but ethno-religious bigotry won't allow us to check on them!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 17, 2021
Nobody is afraid of IGBO LEAVING NIGERIA. The fact is that igbos are not serious to leave. If you truly want you know the right step to take.

First begin to move all the igbo all over Nigeria to igboland. All your business should be relocate to your land of rising sun.

You can't say Nigeria land is evil and yet you still want to remain in evil land .

Once you're ready , actualization of BIAFRA is very easy.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by joshuaudom(m): 11:23am On Oct 17, 2021
omoadeleye:
Yes, it's negotiable, and since the majority wants one Nigeria, that means no comments again.

No one can ever force breakaway.

Hmm... are u speaking for everyone?
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by mcquin(m): 11:26am On Oct 17, 2021
DanHaske:

Nobody is holding anyone back. Those threatening to leave are just making noise and beating chest. They know the right steps to take, they should take it if they can.
Wrong. Power belongs to the people, not politicians. You want them to go through politicians who benefit from the skewed structure. No it’s wrong. If you feel breaking away is not a popular call by Igbos and I dare say many Southerners, Nigerian government should yield calls for referendum. That will naturally kill further calls cause if a majority agree to stay, then there’ll be no use to keep calling for it.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by fergie001: 11:32am On Oct 17, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

For quoting the while page only to type,"Arise TV"
You wan give me viper bomb?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 17, 2021
Coronabirus:

LGs receive their allocations directly to their account. After receiving Governors call all the LG chairmen and ask thm to sign some papers that will mandate them to bring almost all the money for the project executed in their LGs; maintenance, water supply, taxes, electricity, roads constructed many years back and many lies and give them the little remain to loot.
Legislators are also now receiving their own allocation, very soon judiciary will start receiving. FG sent these Executive bills against the wish of state Governors. The most wicked people we should call to account are Governors but ethno-religious bigotry won't allow us to check on them!
I'm happy with this path GMB is leading us through.

Is just a matter of time, some LG chairman will start revolting.

I'm eager for the day The Judiciary will start receiving their own funds directly too.

Though the changes won't be really felt now, but on the long run, people will always remember and thank GMB for this act.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by Deepthoughts: 11:45am On Oct 17, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:
At The Sun Awards: Nigeria’s unity negotiable –Kingibee

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/at-the-sun-awards-nigerias-unity-negotiable-kingibe/

Arise TV
This indirectly refer to the igbos,the igbos have foolishly shoot themselves in the foot with the Biafra n IPOB issuy,right from independence up to now the igbos stood a better chance of been a dominant force in various be spheres of Nigeria but reoccurring cases of lack of foresight n tactful vision has repeatedly denied them be great opportunities,an igbo man Alex Ekwueme brought the good idea of rotational presidency but the igbos are about to lose their chance due thoughtlessness, whoever enjoys the ear if the igbos should advise them that if by chance the presidency goes to the south in 2023 n the IPOB/UGM nonsense continues then they should be prepared to whatever happens to them, I'm a Christian minority from the be north central n I know what I'm talking about.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 17, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
I'm happy with this path GMB is leading us through.

Is just a matter of time, some LG chairman will start revolting.

I'm eager for the day The Judiciary will start receiving their own funds directly too.

Though the changes won't be really felt now, but on the long run, people will always remember and thank GMB for this act.
When it comes to upholding rules of law he is better than his predecessors. What many failed to understand is National security is better than rules of law because without peace rules or laws can't work.
He accented Judiciary's autonomy but state Governors rejects it that was what recently led to long strike in judiciary but later Governors succumbs to it and negotiated it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 17, 2021
Coronabirus:

When it comes to upholding rules of law he is better than his predecessors. What many failed to understand is National security is better than rules of law because without peace rules or laws can't work.
He accented Judiciary's autonomy but state Governors rejects it that was what recently led to long strike in judiciary but later Governors succumbs to it and negotiated it.
Nigerian Governors are hypocrite... Especially the ones that do scream about "True Federalism". If we are to restructure, it has to start from somewhere.

I was happy when GMB insist LG and Judiciary must get their funds directly and was so shock the Governor's were against it shocked Any Governor that screams true federalism deserve to be stoned. T

But I think Akeredolu have signed the bill into law for the Judiciary to be independent of the state in Ondo State. As time goes on, every states will have no choice but to toe the line.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by Ushman333: 12:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Negotiate with who? The law is the law, the unity & existence of Nigeria is not there to be negotiated.
Read well,most of you already have biased mind, it blocks your sense of reasoning, objectivity and clarity. South asking for 50% is part of negotiating better terms, state police formation is part of the negotiation, state keeping VAT is part of the negotiation. Read well, we are locked in together in this territorial space, the best we can do is negotiate how we live together in true federalism, where every state is responsible for itself and feeds off what it generates, this I think, is what he means, not break up or secession. Read with an open mind,except you lack comprehension, like most here.

His last line clearly said it all, read to comprehend.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by executive12: 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2021
One elderly Northerner making sense. I hope he lectures the knuckle heads among them that Nigeria's so called unity is negotiable.
You do not need to start a war because a region wants to leave the hell hole called Nigeria.
Babagana Kingibe, may God continue to bless you for your wisdom.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by executive12: 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2021
omoadeleye:
Yes, it's negotiable, and since the majority wants one Nigeria, that means no comments again.

No one can ever force breakaway.

You seem not to understand what the gentleman said.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by Successlane: 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:
At The Sun Awards: Nigeria’s unity negotiable –Kingibee

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/at-the-sun-awards-nigerias-unity-negotiable-kingibe/

Common talk when outside the corridors of power.

Arise TV
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by executive12: 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2021
loveth360:
Anyone against the restoration of land of rising sun is simply calling God a fool for leading Israelites out of Egypt.

Why can't East and Nigeria be good friend like Nigeria and Niger republic.

That's exactly what the gentleman is saying. Any group can leave the hell hole. But you should leave in such a way that you can still maintain a friendly relationship with your neighbors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Donald Duke's Daughters Pictured At The Beach Having Fun With Friends / Governor Ayade Forcefully Collects Car He Gifted Florence Ita-Giwa / Why Nigeria Is Being Encircled By Military Bases.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.