Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Why Are Christians Susceptible To Conspiracy Theories? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Christians Susceptible To Conspiracy Theories? (797 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC / U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. / Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Christians Susceptible To Conspiracy Theories? by Workch: 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
jmoore:

So calling you an APE shouldn't sound racist or demeaning? Your awareness is amazing.
Its not demeaning because that’s what you are.
Humans are apes
Re: Why Are Christians Susceptible To Conspiracy Theories? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2021
peggywebbs:

You are obeying constituted authority but you reject national anthem?
You don't accept blood transfusion but vaccine is a yes. Interesting.

National Anthem is inhumane and blood transfusion is against the word of our own God! smiley
Re: Why Are Christians Susceptible To Conspiracy Theories? by leofab(f): 10:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
jmoore:

And I should believe your opinion hook, line and sinker? The hypocrisy of you all!! If I question your own opinion, it means I am not a freethinker? But if you question mine, you are a freethinker? Clap for yourself!!

Smh
I left you since.. you can visit your book for guidance.
Re: Why Are Christians Susceptible To Conspiracy Theories? by jmoore(m): 11:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
leofab:
I left you since.. you can visit your book for guidance.
Guess your hypocrisy choked you?

Freethinkers who can't think outside the box!! Tueh!!
Re: Why Are Christians Susceptible To Conspiracy Theories? by Ola17: 12:04am On Oct 19, 2021
Lizlee:
Ok, so I've been wondering why a whole lot of people think the vaccine will initiate them into a cult or 666. I am vaccinated and I can assure you that there is nothing to fear. Jeez. I wonder why a whole lot of people believe that musicians sacrifice their "souls" to the devil in order to be successful. And some people even believe that Bill Gates is behind COVID-19.

Attached is a photo of vaccine ‘passport’ from 112 years ago (1909) when there was smallpox pandemic in the USA. Pandemic diseases have occurred throughout history and Covid wouldn’t be the last.

The power and influence of Christianity throughout history rests on its ability to terrorize its adherents with fear. Remove the threat of eternal damnation, poverty, curses and misfortune from Christianity and watch its stranglehold on people disappear. Christian leaders are only screaming mark of the beast because they are scared of losing their sheep, they did it in 1909, are doing it today and will probably do it when the next pandemic hits.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Susceptible To Conspiracy Theories? by leofab(f): 12:33am On Oct 19, 2021
jmoore:

Guess your hypocrisy choked you?

Freethinkers who can't think outside the box!! Tueh!!
if thinking outside the box is thinking from a Stone Age manuscript; I rather think within.. broad your horizon pls.. life is bigger than your petty fanatism
Re: Why Are Christians Susceptible To Conspiracy Theories? by LordReed(m): 2:12am On Oct 19, 2021
Lizlee:
Ok, so I've been wondering why a whole lot of people think the vaccine will initiate them into a cult or 666. I am vaccinated and I can assure you that there is nothing to fear. Jeez. I wonder why a whole lot of people believe that musicians sacrifice their "souls" to the devil in order to be successful. And some people even believe that Bill Gates is behind COVID-19.

It's because when your epistemology gives you room to believe fantastical claims with scant to no evidence then there is practically no limit to the kinds of fantastical claims you will believe.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Susceptible To Conspiracy Theories? by jmoore(m): 9:40am On Oct 19, 2021
leofab:
if thinking outside the box is thinking from a Stone Age manuscript; I rather think within.. broad your horizon pls.. life is bigger than your petty fanatism

You are thinking within only and that means broadening your horizon? Obviously you have no single clue about thinking freely. Call your self an atheist not a freethinker. On fanatic, you are exhibiting atheism fanaticism. They told you that your ancestors are apes. It was not your thinking that told you that you are an ape.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is God Really Calling Me? / Countries That Make Up The Organisation Of Islamic Cooperation / Religious People In Nigeria Are Terrible And Hypocritical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.