Stats: 3,195,733 members, 7,959,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:18 PM

COVID-19 Update For October 16 2021 In Nigeria - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Update For October 16 2021 In Nigeria (7864 Views)

COVID-19 Update For February 16 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For January 16 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For October 16 2020 In Nigeria - (3,479 Tested) (2) (3) (4)

Re: COVID-19 Update For October 16 2021 In Nigeria by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
May it remain like this without us seeing the dead bodies or people related to them......

Do check my signature for details to your comfortable home Designs
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 16 2021 In Nigeria by Candidlady: 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ftc 0
glory to god
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 16 2021 In Nigeria by womenareapess: 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2021
Is like a new international funding is coming, hence the increase cases! undecided

Re: COVID-19 Update For October 16 2021 In Nigeria by mrkings84(m): 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2021
This one na for how many days??
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 16 2021 In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2021
I will not be surprised if you die of Corona virus tomorrow you too carry am for head.
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 16 2021 In Nigeria by Originalsly: 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
timilehin007:

I have had this virus 2X and survived on my own twice lol...this shit is one hell type of chronic fever...all or almost the symptoms I experienced... cool...
albeit, nobody told me I had this disease , I just felt it was Convid-19 myself cuz of the similar symptoms

If you did have it...... I think you had something else the second time. If you have it ... you will be pretty much immune from the same virus and other variants.

Re: COVID-19 Update For October 16 2021 In Nigeria by BESTScientist1: 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2021
Liars
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 16 2021 In Nigeria by Originalsly: 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
tctrills:

We have recorded Over 2000 dailly deaths in US

How many people usually die? ... is this not the usual number of daily deaths? Do you see funerals homes extra busy? ... more daily deaths than early last year yet we don't see a single refrigerated truck to store the bodies nor hear of hospital mortuary out of storage space. The pandemic is in the media.

Re: COVID-19 Update For October 16 2021 In Nigeria by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:19pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ogun kill all of una NCDC and the government for the lies you bastards dey lie everyday.

E no go better for all of una together!
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 16 2021 In Nigeria by Yankee101: 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2021
Deaths increasing means infections are increasing

Take precautions people

Nose masks in public. Hand sanitizers. Regular hand washing especially immediately you get home
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 16 2021 In Nigeria by tctrills: 1:37pm On Oct 17, 2021
Originalsly:

How many people usually die? ... is this not the usual number of daily deaths? Do you see funerals homes extra busy? ... more daily deaths than early last year yet we don't see a single refrigerated truck to store the bodies nor hear of hospital mortuary out of storage space. The pandemic is in the media.
In the us, more people have died from civid this year than last year.
I must confess, I don't check up with funeral homes I only use the data available to me.

Re: COVID-19 Update For October 16 2021 In Nigeria by KenOne: 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2021
I might have not doubted NCDC daily report on Covid-19 but you see this 35 death just for one day I doubt this particular report.

I dislike what I hate!
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 16 2021 In Nigeria by Originalsly: 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2021
tctrills:

In the us, more people have died from civid this year than last year.
I must confess, I don't check up with funeral homes I only use the data available to me.

grin ...I don't check up with funeral homes! ... I didn't mean like you with your iPad visiting funeral homes making inquiries! Guess it depends on where you live and your routes. Where I live funeral homes and hospitals are pretty much unavoidable ... the coldstorage trailers were everywhere and a funeral home is always walking distance away. The data publicized is the ground zero for misinformation.
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 16 2021 In Nigeria by ojsmscom(m): 1:49pm On Oct 17, 2021
Do you know that time is fast coming when nothern Nigerians as a whole will regret why they didn't disintegrate so each region will have their separate county
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 16 2021 In Nigeria by CrestMan: 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2021
Even though I know Nigeria doesn't have reliable data, it has been reported that those taking the Vaccine are prone to die from the effect of the jab. Data have shown that nations whose citizens are fully vaccinated are getting more sick and die than Nations not exposed to the Vaccine.

The Vaccine is a death-trap! Don't take it! I repeat, Don't take the Vaccine!

No one is willing to guarantee that there is no deadly side effects from the Vaccine. Have you ever wondered what the next few years holds for you with this experimental and satanic Vaccine that doesn't protect you from the man-made covid?

God bless you.

Re: COVID-19 Update For October 16 2021 In Nigeria by CrestMan: 2:39pm On Oct 17, 2021
azikiweironsi:
My people please believe this thing it's real. Please stay safe.

Believe a lie and hoax? It's a scam! No one should force anyone to take the Vaccine. Most people know it's not real, some took it out of fear of loosing their jobs

Re: COVID-19 Update For October 16 2021 In Nigeria by Doctortyre: 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2021
timilehin007:
I have had this virus 2X and survived on my own twice lol...this shit is one hell type of chronic fever...all or almost the symptoms I experienced... cool...
albeit, nobody told me I had this disesse, I just felt it was Convid-19 myself cuz of the similar symptoms

Mostly ,People had it and don't knew but they were heal ...

Re: COVID-19 Update For October 16 2021 In Nigeria by tctrills: 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
Originalsly:

grin ...I don't check up with funeral homes! ... I didn't mean like you with your iPad visiting funeral homes making inquiries! Guess it depends on where you live and your routes. Where I live funeral homes and hospitals are pretty much unavoidable ... the coldstorage trailers were everywhere and a funeral home is always walking distance away. The data publicized is the ground zero for misinformation.
I would be happy to get better information
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 16 2021 In Nigeria by powerblaze(m): 2:52pm On Oct 17, 2021
jumpshot:
To think that where I am people no dey wear mask. Scary

Show me one proof that mask prevents you catching covid. Just one

Re: COVID-19 Update For October 16 2021 In Nigeria by omojeesu(m): 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
yesloaded:
This number include death backlog from 11th September

No cause for alarm or any form of unnecessary panic

Btw many Nigerians don move on from covid

Scaremongering!
Parading cumulative data
For millions of Nigerians
Who are obviously statistics naive.
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 16 2021 In Nigeria by azikiweironsi(m): 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2021
CrestMan:

Believe a lie and hoax? It's a scam! No one should force anyone to take the Vaccine. Most people know it's not real, some took it out of fear of loosing their jobs

You are entitle to your own opinion. I'm not contesting it with you. You can walk anywhere without any precautionary. It is your life.
But may I remind you of the following prominent people in Nigeria that died of Covid-19. It's all scam bah ?
1. Abiola Ajimobi ( Former Oyo State governor)
2. Wahab Adegbenro(Former Ondo State Commissioner for Health)
3. Sen. Bayo Osinowo (Senator representing Lagos East)
4. Abba Kyari (former Chief of Staff to the mannequin in Aso Rock)
5. Suleiman Achimugu( Former MD of PPMC of NNPC)
6. Sam Nda-Isaiah(Former Chairman of Leadership Newspaper)
7. Maj Gen. Johnson Olubunmi irefin (GOC 6 Div Portharcourt)
8. CP Abdukadir Jimoh (Commissioner of Police Cross River State)
9. Prof. Jerry Agada(Former Minister for Education)
10. Attah Igala - Michael Idakwa Ameh(The HRH Attah of Igala)
As I said earlier, you are entitled to your own opinion. But for me and my household we shall observe the laid down protocols.
I come in Peace.
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 16 2021 In Nigeria by Femeto: 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
Felabration is a major super spreader event.
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 16 2021 In Nigeria by vivalavida(m): 5:15pm On Oct 17, 2021
tctrills:

We have recorded Over 2000 dailly deaths in US

I am referring to Nigerian statistics and not USA

Re: COVID-19 Update For October 16 2021 In Nigeria by CrestMan: 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
azikiweironsi:

You are entitle to your own opinion. I'm not contesting it with you. You can walk anywhere without any precautionary. It is your life.
But may I remind you of the following prominent people in Nigeria that died of Covid-19. It's all scam bah ?
1. Abiola Ajimobi ( Former Oyo State governor)
2. Wahab Adegbenro(Former Ondo State Commissioner for Health)
3. Sen. Bayo Osinowo (Senator representing Lagos East)
4. Abba Kyari (former Chief of Staff to the mannequin in Aso Rock)
5. Suleiman Achimugu( Former MD of PPMC of NNPC)
6. Sam Nda-Isaiah(Former Chairman of Leadership Newspaper)
7. Maj Gen. Johnson Olubunmi irefin (GOC 6 Div Portharcourt)
8. CP Abdukadir Jimoh (Commissioner of Police Cross River State)
9. Prof. Jerry Agada(Former Minister for Education)
10. Attah Igala - Michael Idakwa Ameh(The HRH Attah of Igala)
As I said earlier, you are entitled to your own opinion. But for me and my household we shall observe the laid down protocols.
I come in Peace.

My dear brother, naming all these people didn't change the fact that covid is a hoax and a fraud! A debacle and a fiasco with a sole aim to distribute a useless Vaccine!

The world and it's wicked manipulations doesn't always appear black and white for the "spiritually unlearned" to fully understand!

I appreciate our civil communication. God bless you

Re: COVID-19 Update For October 16 2021 In Nigeria by tctrills: 6:40pm On Oct 17, 2021
vivalavida:

I am referring to Nigerian statistics and not USA
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 16 2021 In Nigeria by azikiweironsi(m): 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2021
CrestMan:

My dear brother, naming all these people didn't change the fact that covid is a hoax and a fraud! A debacle and a fiasco with a sole aim to distribute a useless Vaccine!

The world and it's wicked manipulations doesn't always appear black and white for the "spiritually unlearned" to fully understand!

I appreciate our civil communication. God bless you

Amen and you too.
Remain blessed.

Re: COVID-19 Update For October 16 2021 In Nigeria by Gfh1: 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2021
Oh
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 16 2021 In Nigeria by kiltoko1(m): 9:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
35 death.... this people should fear God biko
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 16 2021 In Nigeria by EmekaBlue(m): 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2021
wizygreat2000:
Happy Sunday to everyone here today wish You all the best
do small giveaway boss

20 Days Weight Loss Challenge With Green Coffee By Gidini / Lagos Discharges 90 Coronavirus Patients Today / How Do I Treat My Cough