Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:01 PM

I Went Home And Found This Biafra Pounds In My Late Dad Box - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Went Home And Found This Biafra Pounds In My Late Dad Box (5715 Views)

Check Out This Biafra Customised Facemask - Photo / Labourers Find Biafra Pounds Hidden In Bottle And Buried During Biafran War / Biafra Begins "Practical" Use Of "Biafra Pounds" To Trade In Enugu (WATCH VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Went Home And Found This Biafra Pounds In My Late Dad Box by GerogeI(m): 11:10am On Oct 17, 2021
Unruly7:
£ pounds
Shillings

See money abeg where I go exchange am
I need to buy Benz

1 Like

Re: I Went Home And Found This Biafra Pounds In My Late Dad Box by Unik3030: 11:23am On Oct 17, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

More valuable than the useless naira
y not take it to the nearest market n use it to buy something

1 Like

Re: I Went Home And Found This Biafra Pounds In My Late Dad Box by IduNaOba: 11:46am On Oct 17, 2021
Unruly7:
£ pounds
Shillings

I need to buy Benz

Sell some to me nah abeg
Re: I Went Home And Found This Biafra Pounds In My Late Dad Box by IduNaOba: 11:48am On Oct 17, 2021
Unruly7:
£ pounds
Shillings

I need to buy Benz
What's your rate
I need like 50 pieces of the currencies there.
I can pay in usdt, usd, btc or naira

How do we do business?
Re: I Went Home And Found This Biafra Pounds In My Late Dad Box by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 17, 2021
So this was the money Ojukwu asked Ibos to change their naira for?.... So what did Ojukwu ended up using the accumulated Nairas for?.... He was using it to trade and flex abroad with his family with a Nigeria passport.... So pathetic...

1 Like

Re: I Went Home And Found This Biafra Pounds In My Late Dad Box by Ezemarcel(m): 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2021
benuejosh:
As useless as the 'W' in Wreck.
not as useless as P in psychology
Re: I Went Home And Found This Biafra Pounds In My Late Dad Box by richidinho(m): 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2021
Redcrafton:

Here

Dr. SYLVESTER UGOH, Harvard-trained economist and former Minister of Science and Technology.

An Economist, the biafran appointed him, CBB governor but Nigeria appointed him Science and technology minister grin grin

No wonder they call this country a Zoo

1 Like

Re: I Went Home And Found This Biafra Pounds In My Late Dad Box by Almaigaa: 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2021
mrvitalis:

Go to north and video yourself eating pork n drinking beer then come back let's talk about one Nigeria

On two occasions use Igbo name to import n clear then use hausa name to import and clear then come back let's talk about one Nigeria

Travel from Abuja to kaduna n from kaduna to sokoto then travel from enugu to anambra then to aba then compare the police presence and police behavior on both trip then come back let's talk about one nigeria

I can go on and on but just try this few ones

Trash talk. Who say make Una leaders no develop Una Region?

Re: I Went Home And Found This Biafra Pounds In My Late Dad Box by Redcrafton: 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
Almaigaa:

Who told you the region is not developed?

Why not leave Irabiji and travel to the region to see for yourself?

They are saying that the FG should invest in their region like they do in the SW and the north, as part of one Nigeria.

How is that bad?

Which part of your region is developed as these, in their region...minus Lagos?

4 Likes

Re: I Went Home And Found This Biafra Pounds In My Late Dad Box by Almaigaa: 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
Redcrafton:

They are saying that the FG should invest in their region like they do in the SW and the north, as part of one Nigeria.

How is that bad?

Na Asaba I Dey now. I know the East like the back of my hand. Most part of the East are gory sights.

Re: I Went Home And Found This Biafra Pounds In My Late Dad Box by Almaigaa: 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
Redcrafton:

How is that bad?

Who told you that it's FG that developed the North and West? The Governors of the States in the North, West and South South developed their individual States. Ask your Governors what they have been doing with the Billions they get from FG at the end of every month.
Re: I Went Home And Found This Biafra Pounds In My Late Dad Box by markfem2: 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2021
SRAROFDAVID:
his old is he now, though his face is not showing
He's 90
Re: I Went Home And Found This Biafra Pounds In My Late Dad Box by Oracleforce: 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
Earlystar698:
Just love this money, can't wait to hold it and spend it

And spray it on Instagram grin

DSS is reading your post...they will reserve your 1 bedroom apartment in one of their office...from now on, as you are walking just be watching your back ....
Re: I Went Home And Found This Biafra Pounds In My Late Dad Box by donjahsy(m): 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
There was a country but it shall never see the light of the day.Let's unite to make our country better and shun all these secession. I come in peace. Shalom
You hold your opinion to a United and a peaceful Nigeria and they hold their opinion of a sovereign state of Biafra. That shouldn't be a problem to anyone.
You go make your United Nigeria and allow them have their sovereignty that's how a reasonable human thinks.
Re: I Went Home And Found This Biafra Pounds In My Late Dad Box by Redcrafton: 2:16pm On Oct 17, 2021
Almaigaa:

Who told you that it's FG that developed the North and West? The Governors of the States in the North, West and South South developed their individual States. Ask your Governors what they have been doing with the Billions they get from FG at the end of every month.

Plain lying...which governors...

See

Pic 1 and pic2 Lagos to Ibadan rail system, buitl by SW govevrors and

pic3 Abuja-Kaduna by pass built be Kaduna state governor...

Liar...these are FG projects..and none in the East..

Re: I Went Home And Found This Biafra Pounds In My Late Dad Box by Depressed101: 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
Unruly7:
£ pounds
Shillings

I need to buy Benz
bro I can i have just a single note, I will pay, just for collection
Re: I Went Home And Found This Biafra Pounds In My Late Dad Box by PrinceOfLagos: 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2021
That money too fine abeg
Re: I Went Home And Found This Biafra Pounds In My Late Dad Box by mrvitalis(m): 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
Almaigaa:

Our leaders are the reason why we had no aig for 5 years ?

Our leaders are the reason there is no fedral government built power plant in south east
No fedral government built airport in south east

Our leaders are the reason we have least police aig and commissioner

Our leaders is responsible for the police check point per every kilometers for over 40 years

Our leaders is the reason we have 5 states ?

Let me not talk ooh

1 Like

Re: I Went Home And Found This Biafra Pounds In My Late Dad Box by oyatz(m): 3:06pm On Oct 17, 2021
SRAROFDAVID:
seriously, can we see his picture?

However, Dr Sylvester Ugo later contested the vice-presidency of Nigeria in the Jun-12 ,1993 presidential election as running mate to Alh.Bashir Tofa on the plateform of the defunct NRC.
Re: I Went Home And Found This Biafra Pounds In My Late Dad Box by oyatz(m): 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
Unik3030:
y not take it to the nearest market n use it to buy something
Around 2003, MASSOB members were collecting Naira from some of the Biafran enthusiastic igbos and given them Biafra Pounds. Attempts to forcefully pay traders in the Biafran Pounds once led to a police case.
Re: I Went Home And Found This Biafra Pounds In My Late Dad Box by Ofunaofu: 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
The money though not in use but has more value than the Naira
Re: I Went Home And Found This Biafra Pounds In My Late Dad Box by emmawiz: 3:18pm On Oct 17, 2021
Bro please here is my number 07042080854 I will like to talk with you
Re: I Went Home And Found This Biafra Pounds In My Late Dad Box by Andercruz: 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2021
gidgiddy:
I love that money, I have some as well. Its always a reminder that Biafra once stood and had its currency. The Governor of the Central Bank Of Biafra, Mr Ugo, is still alive

Wow! He's still alive. I would love to meet him or read any of his books on Biafra. How was the task of managing Biafra's finances in such a turbulent time? He has guts, really.
Re: I Went Home And Found This Biafra Pounds In My Late Dad Box by mightyhaze: 3:22pm On Oct 17, 2021
gidgiddy:
I love that money, I have some as well. Its always a reminder that Biafra once stood and had its currency. The Governor of the Central Bank Of Biafra, Mr Ugo, is still alive
wow..
Re: I Went Home And Found This Biafra Pounds In My Late Dad Box by Almaigaa: 3:23pm On Oct 17, 2021
mrvitalis:

Our leaders are the reason why we had no aig for 5 years ?

Our leaders are the reason there is no fedral government built power plant in south east
No fedral government built airport in south east

Our leaders are the reason we have least police aig and commissioner

Our leaders is responsible for the police check point per every kilometers for over 40 years

Our leaders is the reason we have 5 states ?

Let me not talk ooh

1* it's not anybody's fault that Igbo People no gree enter Police as Cardets. They only enter as recruits and there's no way a Constables will ever Rose to become an IGP.

2* Power plants are built mainly in places that has the major criteria that's needed to produce electricity. For instance, Shiroro and Kainji power plants were built in both places cause both areas are good site for power dams. The same principles implies to the Gas turbines power plant in Rivers. It's a good site for power plant cause it's close to a major Gas producing plants. But the EAST has none of such. Have you wondered why Nigeria sells electricity to Benin Republic and Niger Republic. It's because both Countries don't have the best site that power plants can be built.

3* Akanu Abiam Airport in Enugu was built by FG

4* Igbo people don't have any Commissioner, AIG or IGP cause Igbo People no Dey enter Police as Officers. They are fond of joining the Police as Constable. And as Constables they can never rose above Supretendent of Police before retirement grin grin

5* The EAST is unsafe and the rate of crimes warrant the presense of multiple check points in the EAST. grin

6* You only have 5 States cause your Region is small. Abi you want make them cut part of North give Una? grin grin

Re: I Went Home And Found This Biafra Pounds In My Late Dad Box by mightyhaze: 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2021
Redcrafton:

Ugo
wow
Re: I Went Home And Found This Biafra Pounds In My Late Dad Box by Almaigaa: 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2021
Redcrafton:

Plain lying...which governors...

See

Pic 1 and pic2 Lagos to Ibadan rail system, buitl by SW govevrors and

pic3 Abuja-Kaduna by pass built be Kaduna state governor...

Liar...these are FG projects..and none in the East..

Any good road you see in the EAST was built by FG
Re: I Went Home And Found This Biafra Pounds In My Late Dad Box by Earlystar698(m): 3:28pm On Oct 17, 2021
Oracleforce:

DSS is reading your post...they will reserve your 1 bedroom apartment in one of their office...from now on, as you are walking just be watching your back ....

Department of terrorist
Re: I Went Home And Found This Biafra Pounds In My Late Dad Box by afube: 3:28pm On Oct 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
There was a country but it shall never see the light of the day.Let's unite to make our country better and shun all these secession. I come in peace. Shalom

u be idiat !
Re: I Went Home And Found This Biafra Pounds In My Late Dad Box by FantasyHub: 3:49pm On Oct 17, 2021
Unruly7:
£ pounds
Shillings

I need to buy Benz

I will advise u and any other person that has that currency to hide and guide it jealously.

Believe any fool that u won't see BIAFRA at ur peril.

BTW, only people that have touched world class currencies will appreciate BIAFRAN POUNDS.
Re: I Went Home And Found This Biafra Pounds In My Late Dad Box by Ezmans: 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
Earlystar698:
Just love this money, can't wait to hold it and spend it

And spray it on Instagram grin
that money get quality
Re: I Went Home And Found This Biafra Pounds In My Late Dad Box by ruggedtimi(m): 4:25pm On Oct 17, 2021
Unruly7:
£ pounds
Shillings

I need to buy Benz
go ipob head office go change am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie's Parents Celebrates Diamond Jubilee In Anambra (pictures) / Governor Okorocha Got The Disgrace Of His Life Yesterday.. / Aisha Buhari Finally Visits USA (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.