Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Don't Sleep On Play To Earn Crypto Nft Gaming - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Don't Sleep On Play To Earn Crypto Nft Gaming (1786 Views)

Earn Crypto With Ease... You Have Nothing To Lose. / Earn Crypto Daily On The Binance Smart Contract / Mine And Earn Crypto For Free And Become Better Off By October 20, 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Sleep On Play To Earn Crypto Nft Gaming by SlyIg(f): 11:23am On Oct 22, 2021
Re: Don't Sleep On Play To Earn Crypto Nft Gaming by jworos(m): 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
Twirelex:
In crypto and the world of decentralization new trends emerge from time to time. It is no longer news that NFT's are the new trend and more specifically "NFT play2earn" gaming. In Countries like Philippine most households now take playing of crypto games as a full time job. Games like Axie infinity, splinterland, mir4, cryptoblade etc... with massive player base are games millions of people are making a living out of (Check YouTube and twitter).
It is quiet unfortunate that a huge number of Africans have not been active in this play2earn crypto gaming ecosystem. We are really missing out and it hurts. I started playing Axie Infinity few months ago and since then I have only met two Nigerian players (both earning millions). It is bad that as big as the internet Africans haven't really found their way into this ecosystem.
Doesn't it interest you? that you won't just be playing the game for fun, you'll be doing so and making money.

With little or no capital you too can be part of this growing ecosystem. Games like Axie infinity has a scholarship program where you don't have to invest a dime to make money, all you have to do is play for someone else.

The main meat of this epistle is to introduce you to a brand new NFT game called Monsta Infinite (launching very soon).
Monsta infinite offers to eliminate a lot of barriers surrounding other NFT games and you can learn more by joining a Monsta Infinite group dedicated to Africans.
Hey bro, nice writeup, I'd like to start playing the game as a scholar since I don't have any Axie, how do I go about it?
Re: Don't Sleep On Play To Earn Crypto Nft Gaming by Emilychloe(f): 8:38am On Mar 02, 2022
Please can you add me up to the telegram group write to earn
Re: Don't Sleep On Play To Earn Crypto Nft Gaming by OKOATA(m): 9:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
Add me on the group

(1) (2) (Reply)

Earn Free Bitcoins Performing Simple Tasks. / Mini Importation Business 2 Days Professional Training / How To Make Money Selling Your Products On Jumia Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.