Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

+18: Suggest What I Can Do With This [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: Suggest What I Can Do With This [Picture] (3207 Views)

Can You Explain This Picture? / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18: Suggest What I Can Do With This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
What is the most important thing I can do with this part of the chair? It's wasting for nothing.

Re: +18: Suggest What I Can Do With This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ladies and gentlemen, what should I do with it?
Re: +18: Suggest What I Can Do With This [Picture] by Jeon(f): 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
How we go take know ? Shebi you no want leave childish characters for small small kids abi. . En be like as dem born you on March -April or July -August .

3 Likes

Re: +18: Suggest What I Can Do With This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:59pm On Oct 17, 2021
Jeon:
How we go take know ? Shebi you no want leave childish character for small small kids abi. .

Improve your written English and come back tomorrow and I'll reply you properly. grin

I have a book that can help you.

4 Likes

Re: +18: Suggest What I Can Do With This [Picture] by Jeon(f): 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2021
iLegendd:

Improve your written English and come back tomorrow.

Shut up.. It's broken English...

You seriously need to grow up.. You are so disgusting, creating meaningless topic to derive attentions.

You are disgrace to ur agemates .

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: Suggest What I Can Do With This [Picture] by house10s: 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
iLegendd:

Improve your written English and come back tomorrow and I'll reply you properly. grin

its called broken English n dont seem to have work.

put ur prick in there

8 Likes

Re: +18: Suggest What I Can Do With This [Picture] by Jeon(f): 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
iLegendd:

I'm not a fan of book ..So maybe you can advertise ur products to the next moniker.

Re: +18: Suggest What I Can Do With This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
Jeon:

Shut up.. It's broken English...

You seriously need to grow up.. You are so disgusting, creating meaningless topic to derive attentions.

This is what I'm talking about. You've just improved. Keep it up. Though, your punctuation still needs improvement.

I trust you, you'll get better with time. Keep it up, dear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: Suggest What I Can Do With This [Picture] by Jeon(f): 3:06pm On Oct 17, 2021
iLegendd:

This is what I'm talking about. You've just improved. Keep it up. Though, your punctuation still needs improvement.

Even newbie no dy behave like this nowaday,, I wonder how people around you go dy interact with you .

Old baba with the mental age of 1 day baby .

1 Like

Re: +18: Suggest What I Can Do With This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
house10s:

its called broken English n dont seem to have work.

put ur prick in there

Lol

Make I no correct you so that our two no go fight. I no get strength. I dey watch ball. Iwobi should removed from this game.

Put my prick there? C'mon, my prick is too small.
Re: +18: Suggest What I Can Do With This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
Jeon:

Even newbie no dy behave like this nowaday,, I wonder how people around you go dy interact with you .

Old baba with the mental age of 1 day baby .

Okay

You really need to work on your written English or request for a repayment of your school fees. It's not worth it.

I'm just replying you to keep the thread busy, else I wouldn't even dignify you with a reply. grin
Re: +18: Suggest What I Can Do With This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
Jeon:

I'm not a fan of book ..So maybe you can advertise ur products to the next moniker.

Okay
Re: +18: Suggest What I Can Do With This [Picture] by Jeon(f): 3:13pm On Oct 17, 2021
iLegendd:

Okay

You really need to work on your written English.

Wetin be this??

I never work for my native tongue finish and you dy say make I work for my English as the language dy provide money or achievement ..

You need to grow up,, I be ur fan with fati moniker before but not anymore because of this silly behavior ..SISSY MAN .. U no supposed to get testosterone.

1 Like

Re: +18: Suggest What I Can Do With This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2021
Jeon:

Wetin be thi??

I never work for my native tongue finish..

You need to grow up,, I be ur fan with fati moniker before but not anymore because of this silly behavior ..Sissy man.. U no supposed to get testosterone.

As if I care or notice you're my fan. Keep the fan to yourself. I prefer AC. grin

1 Like

Re: +18: Suggest What I Can Do With This [Picture] by Jeon(f): 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
iLegendd:

As if I care or notice you're my fan. Keep the fan to yourself. I prefer AC.

Out of point ..With this u no go achieve hand fan self and u dy here dey day dream air-conditio.. .

No bi only AC nah snow..
Re: +18: Suggest What I Can Do With This [Picture] by Jeon(f): 3:18pm On Oct 17, 2021
iLegendd:

Okay

U no supposed to get testosterone. .
Re: +18: Suggest What I Can Do With This [Picture] by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 3:18pm On Oct 17, 2021
People Papa dey disgrace their old age
Re: +18: Suggest What I Can Do With This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:18pm On Oct 17, 2021
Jeon:

Out of point ..With this u no go achieve hand fan self and u dy here dey day dream air-conditio.. .

No bi only AC nah snow..

Lol

Oya, you won. Have a nice day, Ma.

1 Like

Re: +18: Suggest What I Can Do With This [Picture] by Jeon(f): 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2021
iLegendd:

Lol

Oya, you won. Have a nice day, Ma.

YeahHeeeeeeeey

Re: +18: Suggest What I Can Do With This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:22pm On Oct 17, 2021
Jeon:

YeahHeeeeeeeey

I know you like me, but be careful, I'm a heartbreaker. I don't fall in love and I'm always honest. I hate to lie.

The reason people love me is my honesty and it's the same reason people hate me.

1 Like

Re: +18: Suggest What I Can Do With This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
Iwobi should just retire. I want Everton to lose.

Re: +18: Suggest What I Can Do With This [Picture] by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2021
iLegendd:
What is the most important thing I can do with this part of the chair? It's wasting for nothing.
You're so cringe
Re: +18: Suggest What I Can Do With This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2021
Think4Myself:

You're so cringe

I know.

Getting ready to see what Newcastle has to offer today.
Re: +18: Suggest What I Can Do With This [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2021
iLegendd:

hi

1 Like

Re: +18: Suggest What I Can Do With This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
This Newcastle vs Tottenham's game is quite dramatic. Unfortunately, Tot has the upper hand. Let me watch and see how it ends.
Re: +18: Suggest What I Can Do With This [Picture] by Crowwe(f): 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2021
Jeon:

See this f angry angryLish girl. Onye oshi, the guy na your papa mate? angry angry

I have your numbers and I'll ensure that you run away from Nairaland. Small girls with no respect angry angry

1 Like

Re: +18: Suggest What I Can Do With This [Picture] by Crowwe(f): 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2021
iLegendd:

I can read between the lines. That shit looks like woman laps grin grin
Re: +18: Suggest What I Can Do With This [Picture] by Telegram234(m): 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
iLegendd:
Put her on-top. Spread her legs and fire in the hole.
Advantage: the chair supports her weight for reverse cow-girl and doggy style.

Re: +18: Suggest What I Can Do With This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
Telegram234:

Put her on-top. Spread her legs and fire in the hole.
Advantage: the chair supports her weight for reverse cow-girl and doggy style.

Like this? If yes, then you're so corrupt. You need to be arrested.

Re: +18: Suggest What I Can Do With This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:26pm On Oct 17, 2021
Crowwe:

I can read between the lines. That shit looks like woman laps grin grin

Hmm grin
Re: +18: Suggest What I Can Do With This [Picture] by Silentgroper(m): 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
Jeon:

Finally, u've agreed u're fati. Cool.

fati, i want to buy perf oo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? / He Dream Of Me Before Meeting Me? / He Is Now in Love With 4 Nairalanders..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.