Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Nigerian Man Dies One Week To His White Wedding (Photo) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Man Dies One Week To His White Wedding (Photo) (47162 Views)

Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) / Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) / Small, Physically Challenged Man Marries Pretty Lady. White Wedding Pics Trend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Dies One Week To His White Wedding (Photo) by Mryacks: 10:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
Sirmuel1:
Anyone can die at anytime... You Guys should stop this "one week to his wedding or after wedding. It's pointless."

Apart from village people, everyone should pay attention to their health. rest when you're tired. Check your bp, eat a balanced diet and drink good water.

Thanks for making that reference at the bolded...
Re: Nigerian Man Dies One Week To His White Wedding (Photo) by cardoctor(m): 12:40am On Oct 18, 2021
He must have been a very sad man before this. Look at that pic.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies One Week To His White Wedding (Photo) by descarado: 12:49am On Oct 18, 2021
If I'm to marry today, I will not do wedding.

Once I've done the one recognised by my culture and the law, I'm good to go.
Wedding is clout chasing.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies One Week To His White Wedding (Photo) by bigcasava1(m): 2:37am On Oct 18, 2021
e author=BadNews post=106817538]Update From . COM

A Nigerian man has been reported dead one week to his white wedding, Reports.

His friend, Mbadugha Valentine, who took to Facebook to mourn him As Sighted By , Said the deceased who has been identified simply as Sunny, had his traditional wedding in September. His white wedding was slated for next week Saturday, October 23.

''Last month was his traditional wedding and next week Saturday, 23rd is his white wedding, just a week from today, then the sad news came. Death is so senseless.

Rest in peace a good colleague and friend.

May God accept your soul Sunny.''

See Photo As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG[/quote] village people really monitor him well. Kai! Africa scientists I fear una
Re: Nigerian Man Dies One Week To His White Wedding (Photo) by wink2015(m): 4:44am On Oct 18, 2021
SKYHIGHfx:
Death is a debt we all must pay

But some person pay the debt too early.

Even wicked men and women lived much longer to old age inspire of the atrocities they have committed.

Life no balance at all.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies One Week To His White Wedding (Photo) by treatise: 6:16am On Oct 18, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
Which kind wahala dey shélé for this country self?
Wedding couldn't take place. But another man go take over the woman and wed her.

Lesson; this life is for rent, nothing you have is truly yours. embarassed

Inside life. cry

RIP.

Those that wedded are getting divorced in droves, na serious matter.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies One Week To His White Wedding (Photo) by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:20am On Oct 18, 2021
treatise:

Those that wedded are getting divorced in droves, na serious matter.

Imaide life.

I hail u, bro.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies One Week To His White Wedding (Photo) by lexy2014: 7:38am On Oct 18, 2021
BadNews:

By Now, you suppose to know how Blogging Business work na

A Blogger Must Copy From Somewhere at some intervals

That is why I asked u, after "copying from Somewhere at some intervals", are u d source?
Re: Nigerian Man Dies One Week To His White Wedding (Photo) by Chidexsco8448(m): 7:42am On Oct 18, 2021
What a sadnews...Rip!
Re: Nigerian Man Dies One Week To His White Wedding (Photo) by GABRIEL6036: 8:12am On Oct 18, 2021
No be juju be that, village people at work again. cool shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Dies One Week To His White Wedding (Photo) by MrCover: 9:29am On Oct 18, 2021
lexy2014:

That is why I asked u, after "copying from Somewhere at some intervals", are u d source?

Oga

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures / This Pregnant Lady's Halloween Costume Is Crazy (Photo) / How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.