Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,446 members, 7,861,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

Tuface Is Not A Good Singer - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tuface Is Not A Good Singer (4741 Views)

Tuface Is Nigeria's Most Talented Artist ... The Most Lyrically Endowed Musicia. / Tuface Is In V.I / Tuface Is Abt To Leave Kennis Music: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Tuface Is Not A Good Singer by shilling(f): 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2011
Wow, so much 'hate' on this thread lol. Anyways, I love TuFace and to each his own.
Re: Tuface Is Not A Good Singer by naijangel7(f): 3:23pm On Jun 09, 2011
medjai:

You're absolutely spot on.
If Tuface were from any country with standards, he wouldn't land a recording deal.
Our best musical export, wtf? With that croaky and cracked voice?

He does the "croaky and cracked voice" thingy on purpose in many of his tracks. You don't have to like his music but saying he has a bad voice just doesn't cut it. Bob Marley, Fela and Wyclef "screech" in some of their songs on purpose sometimes too, would you say they never should have got record deals?
Re: Tuface Is Not A Good Singer by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 01, 2012
Tu Face is the baba of 9ja music.....
That said, my best 9ja musicians are Wande Coal, 9ice, Duncan Mighty and Flavour...in an order which changes...
ok J martins too..but he comes after the others..though that song..."fine fine love" is awesome
Females? Not hard to choose- Omawumi...and Asa
Then Tiwa happened too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Album: Spillage Village - Spilligion Zip & MP3 / Drake – If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late ( Full Album Download) / Listen|download Mp3|lyrics: Alessia Cara - Trust My Lonely (lyrics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.