Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,687 members, 7,955,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:29 AM

Tuface Is Abt To Leave Kennis Music: - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tuface Is Abt To Leave Kennis Music: (1173 Views)

Tuface Is Not A Good Singer / Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame / 2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface Is Abt To Leave Kennis Music: by faketeeth(m): 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2006
Guys av u heard that tuface is abt to leave kennis music to start his own record label called Hypertek Entertainment.This idea was not ignored by the duo keke and d1 as they said they don't see tuface as an artist under their record label anymore but they now regard him as part of their family.But the fact still remains that this guys are really reaping tuface off.Considering the benefits he's going to be getting from being an international star. I want u guys to give me ur ideas on wht u think of this.
Re: Tuface Is Abt To Leave Kennis Music: by trendy(f): 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2006
whatever it is high time
he did
cause i am tired of seeing him with the trio of keke, id , and dayo
Re: Tuface Is Abt To Leave Kennis Music: by Freestyl(m): 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2006
that will be good of him.
Re: Tuface Is Abt To Leave Kennis Music: by LOVE4(f): 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2006
Very good move!!
Re: Tuface Is Abt To Leave Kennis Music: by jaybaby(f): 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2006
Who Cares
Re: Tuface Is Abt To Leave Kennis Music: by dolliepie(f): 1:12am On Nov 22, 2006
good and who fuckn cares undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tuface Is Abt To Leave Kennis Music: by Ameena(f): 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2006
They can all do wateva 4 all i care
Re: Tuface Is Abt To Leave Kennis Music: by jaybaby(f): 8:08am On Nov 24, 2006
He can go Jump in2 d DEEP BLUE sea """
Re: Tuface Is Abt To Leave Kennis Music: by dolliepie(f): 10:53am On Nov 24, 2006
now i no u crazy
Re: Tuface Is Abt To Leave Kennis Music: by choco4life(m): 2:54am On Nov 25, 2006
good luck to him
Re: Tuface Is Abt To Leave Kennis Music: by edmondo(m): 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2006
na him sabi. cool
Re: Tuface Is Abt To Leave Kennis Music: by faketeeth(m): 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2006
u guys shld at least show some respect to the person that started this trend, it's not that i really like tu face bt iwas jst trying to pass across sm info i have, f**k all the "who cares"
Re: Tuface Is Abt To Leave Kennis Music: by jaybaby(f): 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2006
Huh
Re: Tuface Is Abt To Leave Kennis Music: by Oracle(m): 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2007
I heard this a long time ago and he's still there.

His latest video "If Love is a crime" which was shot in Ghana has a Kennis music label on it.
So is he undecided or are we lying to ourselves

Re: Tuface Is Abt To Leave Kennis Music: by nimma(f): 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2007
u guys shd understand that he signed a 2 album contract wit dem so any vid in dat 2nd album must bear kennis logo
Re: Tuface Is Abt To Leave Kennis Music: by angel101(f): 12:11pm On Aug 02, 2007
I hope this gist is true so that he can really start to make money for himself. Good enough that they have exposed him. he has made a lot of money for them now he should make some that he can keep.
Re: Tuface Is Abt To Leave Kennis Music: by fesse(f): 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2007
lets see if the guy will represent nija well and also make more money for himself because is like kennis is manipulating the guy too bad.

(1) (Reply)

Avilavinge Is More Of A Lyricist Than Nas / What's The Best Record Label In Nigeria? / Is 9ice That Hot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.