Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Us Visa Appointment - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Us Visa Appointment (1301 Views)

Please Help! I Need A Us Visa Appointment Date Asap! / Us Visa Appointment / Turkish Visa Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Us Visa Appointment by drekid(m): 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2011
I Heard you can purchase appointment date(9ja already reserved) anyone with useful information and amount?
Re: Us Visa Appointment by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 02, 2011
Yes you can, am not so sure about the price but I think its 30k
Re: Us Visa Appointment by drekid(m): 7:24am On Jun 02, 2011
Thanks
Re: Us Visa Appointment by Nobody: 4:57am On Jun 19, 2011
How can this be done? Anyone with this information should please call me on 08086715025.

This is urgent, please.
Re: Us Visa Appointment by queenafric(f): 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2011
I know of someone who works in a travelling agency and who can help u out with that. I can give u his number but i dont know how he will feel if i drop his number on a public forum like this. Nonetheless, u can drop ur email address here and i will send the number to ur inbox.
Re: Us Visa Appointment by Gbenge77(m): 9:31am On Jun 22, 2011
drekid:

I Heard you can purchase appointment date(9ja already reserved) anyone with useful information and amount?
op,you should know thats illegal.Why dont you book an appointment yourself.The new appointment system was designed to eliminate date hoarding.Touting should be discouraged.

(1) (Reply)

The World's 10 Most Dangerous Airlines / My Mum Ilr(indefinate Leave To Remain) Was Denied Was The Second Time / How To Study In Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.