Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,685 members, 7,851,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:41 PM

'Worldly' Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'Worldly' Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral (846 Views)

A Fake Senior Navy Officer Was Arrested By Soldiers (video/pictures) / Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral / Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Worldly' Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral by BadNews: 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2021
Update From . COM

A Man's Transformation after he was "Arrested by Christ" has gone viral on Twitter.

A Twitter account that shares Church related content shared photos of the man's transformation, starting from when he was "in the world" and after he gave his life to Christ.

The photos have elicited reactions from Twitter users, with people expressing varying opinions.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Re: 'Worldly' Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral by Karlovych: 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2021
shocked shocked Your name is bad news

1 Like

Re: 'Worldly' Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral by BadNews: 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2021
Karlovych:
shocked shocked Your name is bad news

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: 'Worldly' Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral by BadNews: 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2021
See More Photos And Reactions From Friends On Twitter As Obtained By Below:

Re: 'Worldly' Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral by okomile(f): 5:33pm On Oct 17, 2021
Praise
Praise
Praise

The

Lord

Hallelujah grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Worldly' Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral by house10s: 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
we hear
Re: 'Worldly' Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral by Hardgun: 5:43pm On Oct 17, 2021
Great
Re: 'Worldly' Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral by Franzinni: 5:46pm On Oct 17, 2021
I am happy for him God is opening the eyes of misguided youth and I am delighted...

I pray as he has put his hands on the plough, he should never look back amen ...

Thank you Jehovah for causing havoc in the kingdom of darkness. Open the eyes of so many to see the hold the devil has on them Father.

Guys, entertainment is the devils substitute for joy ...leonard ravenhill. God bless him.
Re: 'Worldly' Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral by Manq(m): 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2021
WOOOOOW is all I can say

@op how's this a badnews?
Re: 'Worldly' Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral by BadNews: 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
Manq:
WOOOOOW is all I can say

@op how's this a badnews?

Bad News Hate Seeing Bad News
Re: 'Worldly' Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral by Jeon(f): 5:59pm On Oct 17, 2021
Hallelujah
Re: 'Worldly' Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral by illicit(m): 6:27pm On Oct 17, 2021
He has become an hypocrite
Re: 'Worldly' Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral by Boogyman557: 6:28pm On Oct 17, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool GOOD 4 HIM. WTF MAN
Re: 'Worldly' Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral by Sonnobax15(m): 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
lipsrsealed
Na so.... christianity is free but you need money to buy Bible cool
Re: 'Worldly' Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral by Iliveforever(m): 7:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
Christ gives hope. I thank God for his life and I believe it’ll be permanent in Jesus name, Amen
Re: 'Worldly' Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral by Iliveforever(m): 7:52pm On Oct 17, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Na so.... christianity is free but you need money to buy Bible cool

In the world, you sell everything..

Never you be the reason anyone will leave Christ or else God can destroy you for it
Re: 'Worldly' Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral by Sonnobax15(m): 7:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
Iliveforever:

In the world, you sell everything..

Never you be the reason anyone will leave Christ or else God can destroy you for it
Abeg make I hear word undecided.
Re: 'Worldly' Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral by Iliveforever(m): 7:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Abeg make I hear word undecided.

I pray you don’t hear it in the very hard way or when you’re in the other side of life
Re: 'Worldly' Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral by Sonnobax15(m): 7:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
Iliveforever:

I pray you don’t hear it in the very hard way or when you’re in the other side of life
I wish you the same cool

Re: 'Worldly' Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral by Spending123: 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
okomile:
Praise
Praise
Praise

The

Lord
grin grin grin

Allah akubomb... grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Angry Teenager Brutalizes His Grandmother Over Christmas Food In Lagos / Video Of Young Man Caught While Attempting To Use His Mother For Money Ritual / Nigeria Police Alegedly Brutalized A Man After Bank Ask For His Source Of Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.