Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,206 members, 7,953,766 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:53 AM

Faithful Olom Adimah: Missing Person, Did You See Him? (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Faithful Olom Adimah: Missing Person, Did You See Him? (Photo) (44151 Views)

Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) / Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) / Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faithful Olom Adimah: Missing Person, Did You See Him? (Photo) by KinSlayer: 3:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
Check the girlfriends house angry
Re: Faithful Olom Adimah: Missing Person, Did You See Him? (Photo) by debbydams(f): 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2021
DrChukki:
He has been seen...

He was abandoned in a bush in Nasarawa...

Thank God he's alive...

I will give details later.

grin grin grin
Re: Faithful Olom Adimah: Missing Person, Did You See Him? (Photo) by Kajaard: 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2021
DrChukki:
He has been seen...

Thank God he's alive...

This is good news. You can edit your original post now to reflect this update.

1 Like

Re: Faithful Olom Adimah: Missing Person, Did You See Him? (Photo) by Iliveforever(m): 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
DrChukki:
He has been seen...

Thank God he's alive...

Wow

Thank GOD
Re: Faithful Olom Adimah: Missing Person, Did You See Him? (Photo) by kingphilip(m): 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kajaard:

This is good news. You can edit your original post now to reflect this update.
Not editable.

Once a post is taken to front-page, the power to edit is taken away and only the mods can edit it.

Lalasticlala, mynd44 he has been found, kindly edit the first post to reflect the information.

3 Likes

Re: Faithful Olom Adimah: Missing Person, Did You See Him? (Photo) by Kajaard: 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
kingphilip:
Not editable.

Once a post is taken to front-page, the power to edit is taken away and only the mods can edit it.

Lalasticlala, mynd44 he has been found, kindly edit the first post to reflect the information.

Ooh, I never knew that. Thanks for the explanation.

4 Likes

Re: Faithful Olom Adimah: Missing Person, Did You See Him? (Photo) by Abujaexpress: 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
Imagine seeing this grown up man and I will head to Police station straight to report.......is he mentally unstable?

I will just tell him, Uncle your people are looking for you...which one be report to police.
Consider his safety and health before making a jest of a serious issue like this.

By the way, when you went to you guy's place for 3 days without telling your relatives, was search not conducted to find you? cool

1 Like

Re: Faithful Olom Adimah: Missing Person, Did You See Him? (Photo) by funshint(m): 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
Ha odindin omo...I pray he his found alive with nothing happening to him IJN...Amen!
Re: Faithful Olom Adimah: Missing Person, Did You See Him? (Photo) by B055(m): 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2021
SisterFire:
...collecting prick isn't bad
grin grin
Re: Faithful Olom Adimah: Missing Person, Did You See Him? (Photo) by KusherAbel: 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
ChocolateWine:

Yes it can.

People who's prick rules them are generally stupid.

And homosexual has left their normal senses before the started yearning for satisfaction beyond same sex. So their case is even worst. Let manage the devil we know.

Re: Faithful Olom Adimah: Missing Person, Did You See Him? (Photo) by Christmasdon(m): 4:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
He will surely be back.
Re: Faithful Olom Adimah: Missing Person, Did You See Him? (Photo) by Midex88(m): 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2021
DrChukki:
He has been seen...

Thank God he's alive...

THANK GOD
Re: Faithful Olom Adimah: Missing Person, Did You See Him? (Photo) by Skillsnigeria: 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Faithful Olom Adimah: Missing Person, Did You See Him? (Photo) by GindoX(m): 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
SisterFire:
... Can Homosexual acts crumble ur nations economy ?

Can a homosexual or lesbian act steal ur money through putting great fear of insecurities and hellfire in u from the altar?

Can a homosexual act kill u when u protest equal rights?

grin you don scatter that babe head, she can't comprehend all these grin

You for just follow her dey do, is as good as mine, as good as mine... grin
Re: Faithful Olom Adimah: Missing Person, Did You See Him? (Photo) by Respect55(m): 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
I hope he didn't travel to Ogun state?
Re: Faithful Olom Adimah: Missing Person, Did You See Him? (Photo) by Omesko00: 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
SisterFire:

Can a homosexual or lesbian act steal ur money through putting great fear of insecurities and hellfire in u from the altar?

it a missing person mata O, not political mata...
Re: Faithful Olom Adimah: Missing Person, Did You See Him? (Photo) by Missyajoke(f): 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
He'll be found in Jesus name
Re: Faithful Olom Adimah: Missing Person, Did You See Him? (Photo) by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
SisterFire:

Maybe we should all nationalize it..

Teach our children to embrace it..

And be done with it..

Problems solved..

That way,Nigeria would be like America.. undecided
Re: Faithful Olom Adimah: Missing Person, Did You See Him? (Photo) by Micky1903(m): 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2021
grin grin grin
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

"Hale and hearty".
Re: Faithful Olom Adimah: Missing Person, Did You See Him? (Photo) by Bugcompiler(m): 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2021
This guy has been found since yesterday well and healthy. Was dropped in a bush in Nasarawa .
Re: Faithful Olom Adimah: Missing Person, Did You See Him? (Photo) by kalu61(m): 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
SisterFire:
...collecting prick isn't bad
Hahaha, Madam prick collector grin
Re: Faithful Olom Adimah: Missing Person, Did You See Him? (Photo) by ekitimanalways(m): 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
Imagine seeing this grown up man and I will head to Police station straight to report.......is he mentally unstable?

I will just tell him, Uncle your people are looking for you...which one be report to police.
What if he's badly injured and/or too weak to walk and talk...?
Re: Faithful Olom Adimah: Missing Person, Did You See Him? (Photo) by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
AdaugoChisom:

He's a handsome, well-dressed young man.......

If he's using a high-end phone, just know that he may be in a polic cell somewhere.
Re: Faithful Olom Adimah: Missing Person, Did You See Him? (Photo) by Prettychild(f): 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
DrChukki:
Missing since Thursday, 14th October 2021.
Last seen was at Kuchikau, Karu L.G.A, Nasarawa state.

Please if seen, report to the nearest police station or call: 08033232428.

He will be found in Jesus Name Amen
Re: Faithful Olom Adimah: Missing Person, Did You See Him? (Photo) by Akuruoulo(m): 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
AdaugoChisom:

U tried alot dear, but ur story won't be the same if he is a woman
Re: Faithful Olom Adimah: Missing Person, Did You See Him? (Photo) by Jayphresh(m): 11:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
He has been found to the glory of God, alive and well!
DrChukki:
Missing since Thursday, 14th October 2021.
Last seen was at Kuchikau, Karu L.G.A, Nasarawa state.

Please if seen, report to the nearest police station or call: 08033232428.

Re: Faithful Olom Adimah: Missing Person, Did You See Him? (Photo) by Samuelskido(m): 1:05am On Oct 19, 2021
The name sounds like igede name
Re: Faithful Olom Adimah: Missing Person, Did You See Him? (Photo) by Ekaka1(m): 2:01am On Oct 19, 2021
DrChukki:
He has been seen...

Thank God he's alive...

Thank you Jesus...from his names he's clearly from Northen Cross River, Ogoja (Ishibori, yala or bekwarra)
Re: Faithful Olom Adimah: Missing Person, Did You See Him? (Photo) by orikoku: 5:26am On Oct 19, 2021
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

"Hale and hearty".
thanks
Re: Faithful Olom Adimah: Missing Person, Did You See Him? (Photo) by DrChukki: 8:43am On Oct 19, 2021
CEOwatazs:

He has been found please.

Yes he has been found...
Re: Faithful Olom Adimah: Missing Person, Did You See Him? (Photo) by Ahasco(m): 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
SisterFire:

Abeg ask the brainless once, let's here their answers. Totogame over to you and your likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested / A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire / Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.