Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,445 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election (33501 Views)

‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment / PHOTO: Igbo Businessman Murdered In Ibadan / Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by Blackfire(m): 12:53am On Oct 18, 2021
You see how igbo people like to cause problems within two yorubas..

And trying to bring problem between two Muslims

This igbo people eeehhh

2 Likes

Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by festacman(m): 6:37am On Oct 18, 2021
FakeUnity:

You are correct, you are the anti-Biafran pro-fulani slave. I am the pro-Biafran and unapologetically Igbo freeborn.. Atuolu omalu omalu, atuolu ofeke ofehi isi n'ohia..

I am not shaken by fatheads like you whose fathers hid under the bed during the Nigerian/Biafran Civil war and whose mothers warmed the beds of Northern soldiers. There is no assurance you are not a Fulani seed masquerading as Igbo. Look, a slave like you doesn't speak for a free-born Igbo like me. Thank God I am an Igbo who grew Igbo from Igbo seed and never propagated. I am proudly Igbo. Hang yourself.

4 Likes

Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by PrinceOfLagos: 6:39am On Oct 18, 2021
Yet some urchins see igbos as there enemy

Fools

1 Like

Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by nairavsdollars(f): 6:58am On Oct 18, 2021
he who lies must steal

2 Likes

Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by FakeUnity: 7:14am On Oct 18, 2021
festacman:

I am not shaken by fatheads like you whose fathers hid under the bed during the Nigerian/Biafran Civil war and whose mothers warmed the beds of Northern soldiers. There is no assurance you are not a Fulani seed masquerading as Igbo. Look, a slave like you doesn't speak for a free-born Igbo like me. Thank God I am an Igbo who grew Igbo from Igbo seed and never propagated. I am proudly Igbo. Hang yourself.

A rabid pro-Fulani, pro-buhari claiming to be Igbo? A hopeless slave feeling funky. cheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by inkon: 7:25am On Oct 18, 2021
He also steals? That man is everything bad

1 Like

Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by OBALOLA55(m): 7:33am On Oct 18, 2021
Amotolongbo:
in Yoruba land, there is an adage; “omo ti o ba n paro, yi o maa ja ole” (a child that lies will be pilfering)
AMOTO OLORUN NGBO
Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by mrvitalis(m): 7:34am On Oct 18, 2021
Homeboiy:
Who is the igbo businessman?

There are over 100,000 igbos that can donate that ...that's why our biafra would work

1 Like

Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 18, 2021
mrvitalis:

There are over 100,000 igbos that can donate that ...that's why our biafra would work
This is a fake news.

1 Like

Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by Kingcalls: 8:02am On Oct 18, 2021
festacman:
Tell every donor to produce evidence of fund transfer to Lai Mohammed's account. Straight and simple.

By the way, no true Igbo man will timidly overlook his N100 million that was diverted into a known pocket WITHOUT a fight, a real ROUGH fight. Irie ego m for nothing? Maka gini?

U know nothing bro...

1 Like

Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by festacman(m): 8:04am On Oct 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

U know nothing bro...

U are an insider bro...
Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by BigDolph(m): 9:13am On Oct 18, 2021
Efcc over to you
Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by ashatoda: 9:16am On Oct 18, 2021
Nwodosis:
Aside lying, so Lai Mohamed also a thief?
What do you expect from a liar is it not stealing and oloshoism?

2 Likes

Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by Ofunaofu: 9:16am On Oct 18, 2021
Lai Mohammed will now be like why expose me, after all APC won the election
cool

1 Like

Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by Mybrotheralso: 9:16am On Oct 18, 2021
They now want to use igbo to settle, cheesy grin
Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by humilitypays(m): 9:16am On Oct 18, 2021
This week must be a difficult week for my Yoruba ronu brothers oh, from being the manufacturer of lies to thief, truth can never be hidden for too long cheesy cheesy

Igbo bu eze cool

1 Like

Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by Dhury: 9:16am On Oct 18, 2021
IPOB is involved
Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by pennywys(m): 9:17am On Oct 18, 2021
grin
In other words liar Mohammed is a thief

1 Like

Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by AmuEbule: 9:17am On Oct 18, 2021
NwaNimo1:

https://gazettengr.com/lai-mohammed-stole-n100-million-sent-to-me-by-igbo-businessman-for-election-gov-abdulrazaq/

Well, if this is true, then Lai’s profile will be upgraded to that of a thief. The worse names to call a Nigerian politician is a liar and thief grin

4 Likes

Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by Ara21(f): 9:17am On Oct 18, 2021
Me patiently waiting for Oga Lia to come defend himself.

1 Like

Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by jrusky(m): 9:18am On Oct 18, 2021
Nwodosis:

So you never hear say liars are thief?

Lai is combo of Lie and thief. You can not have PhD in lies and would not have Msc in thief its not possible. That is Lai for you.

And Mr governor!!! EFCC need to see you.

4 Likes

Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by MuchAdo: 9:18am On Oct 18, 2021
I believe the governor. grin

A liar is a potential thief. grin

2 Likes

Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by wengerjay(m): 9:18am On Oct 18, 2021
Hi
Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by Bbbwings: 9:18am On Oct 18, 2021
Amotolongbo:
in Yoruba land, there is an adage; “omo ti o ba n paro, yi o maa ja ole” (a child that lies will be pilfering)
grin
Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by toffyz(m): 9:19am On Oct 18, 2021
Not surprised, all liars are thieves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by OdenKelechi(m): 9:19am On Oct 18, 2021
Nwodosis:

You can't be a liar without being a thief, they compliment each other
Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by peculiar2233: 9:20am On Oct 18, 2021
All of una dey mad
Bunch of rogues
Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by 8stargeneral: 9:20am On Oct 18, 2021
Nwodosis:
U don't know before,someone who can lie to anything can do imaginable

2 Likes

Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by PrinceOfLagos: 9:21am On Oct 18, 2021
festacman:

U are an insider bro...
The igbos are not the reason you're yet to make head way, stop hating grin

The igbos you hate so much still gave Abdulrazaq money only to be looted by Lai Muhammed

Igbos are great people

2 Likes

Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by sojayy(m): 9:21am On Oct 18, 2021
Nwodosis:
He who lies will definitely steal....lol
Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by jaxxy(m): 9:21am On Oct 18, 2021
Too bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill / Fayose Hangs Out With Market Women In Ekiti (Photos) / Meet 12 ‘unusual’ Reps Who Will Be Missed In 9th House (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.