Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Mauritius Study And Work - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mauritius Study And Work (91203 Views)

My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island / Nigeria At Mauritius / Pls I Need To Know About Mauritius (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Jameson001(m): 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
Scradavous:
If you are interested and started your process already in Mauritius .. send me ur digit to add you to a group . officialdavous@gmail.com . I will add you to the Nigerian in Mauritius group ..
Pls add me to the group
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by mekanta7(m): 10:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

Mauritius has no indigenous population.

Blacks are slaves from East Africa bought to work on the sugar plantation.

Indians were imported to work on the sugar plantation

French are the relics of colonial era

One of the few countries if not the only country in the world without indigenous people.

Everybody Waka come.
Mauritius is in East Africa... all neighbouring countries are indigenous black same as Mauritius... it's just the case of different white settlers...
Don't browse and come quote me... till you arrive..
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Renikstech: 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
Pls this is my number 09031880105 add me
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Flourhine: 4:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
Please I sincerely need someone living in Mauritius �� to guide me on their student visa and some certain things.i repeat someone living there not an agent.i need a reality advice or talk on someone that’s on ground.thank u
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Flourhine: 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hello bro!can u drop ur email or digit so that I can chat u up for more information about the place please�
EXLOVER:

Boss am i in the right track?
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Flourhine: 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
pufframmy:
Bro i was just reading tru you have done a great Job on this forum keeping it growing.
i want to ask a question regarding to the bank statement submitting for the study visa it stated on the website i search now that it must be the stamp by Ministry of Foreign Affairs in your country
is that a most??

and also did you take you medical checkup here before you apply or it when you arrive there before u proceed with ur medical checkup
Hello bro!can u please drop ur email or Wharsapp digit at ur convenience so that I can literally chat u up coz I’m really intrested in applying for the student visa and I do love someone on ground to put me through thank u
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Flourhine: 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
@Mekanta I wil appreciate if u can drop ur Whatsap digit or email so that I can chat u up about Mauritius.coz I’m applying for their student visa and I need someone on ground to put me through thanks[quote author=Flourhine post=115078220][/quote]
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by mercy87(f): 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
How much do I need minimum to travel here please?
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by mekanta7(m): 10:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
Flourhine:
@Mekanta I wil appreciate if u can drop ur Whatsap digit or email so that I can chat u up about Mauritius.coz I’m applying for their student visa and I need someone on ground to put me through thanks
When you get admitted, your school will file for your visa.

1 Like

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by kennethfranc(m): 7:34am On Aug 02, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

Please what is the highest qualification you applied with to have gotten a BSc offer?
Did you apply with a BSc?

I applied with HND and got IFP instead of BSc in Information Technology.

Pls do is it possible to make enough money over there to pay the fees cuz it's a bit expensive.
IFP=£4000
Tuition=£5000 x 3yrs=£15000

Total = £19,000

This is just the basic school fees and doesn't include flight, housing and other necessities.

My question is can someone make upto £10,000 over there within the 4yrs?

@mekanta
@Abimluke
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by mekanta7(m): 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
kennethfranc:

Pls do is it possible to make enough money over there to pay the fees cuz it's a bit expensive.
IFP=£4000

Total = £19,000

This is just the basic school fees and doesn't include flight, housing and other necessities.

@mekanta
@Abimluke

Hahaha �....
Run for your life...
If you want to Study, go to Mauritius
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by NmaEbube: 7:57am On Aug 03, 2022
Hello house, please i got correspondence letter yesterday without a decision.. please what can i do and is it normal?
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by pufframmy: 8:47am On Aug 03, 2022
which school did u apply for

NmaEbube:
Hello house, please i got correspondence letter yesterday without a decision.. please what can i do and is it normal?
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Valentineboy1: 9:37am On Aug 03, 2022
kennethfranc:

IFP=£4000

Total = £19,000

@mekanta
@Abimluke

You can't,, better look for cheaper school

1 Like

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by NmaEbube: 11:07am On Aug 03, 2022
pufframmy:
which school did u apply for

Fanshawe college
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by pufframmy: 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
this a canadian school if am not mistaken
or they have another campus in mauritius
NmaEbube:
Fanshawe college
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Valentineboy1: 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
pufframmy:
this a canadian school if am not mistaken
or they are another campus in mauritius
he de smoke Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by AOswiftpayment1: 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2022
For cheap tuition and payment of initial deposit fee on arrival in Mauritius, send a DM.

1 Like

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Opemipo2107: 1:58am On Aug 07, 2022
mekanta7:

Hahaha �....
Run for your life...
If you want to Study, go to Mauritius

Hello OP. First of all, thanks for taking time to share information on here. It really means a lot. I’m considering applying for a BSc or diploma in Hospitality. I already have a B.Ed but since I read it somewhere that it may not be accepted for a masters degree in Hospitality , that’s why I’m looking at BSc. Luckily , I found some schools already but I’m not really clear about their requirements. Please how I produce these requirements ? English proficiency( I know I can write an English exam but is there any other way apart from that ? ) , A level certificate? Would my WAEC suffice as high school certificate? I could get a English proficiency letter from my higher institution, is that advisable ? Is it necessary to let them know I already have a degree ? Thanks.

Also for proof of funds ? Does the money have to be in my account or I can submit my sponsors account ? Can I use FORM A to pay school fees?
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by mekanta7(m): 7:53am On Aug 07, 2022
Opemipo2107:

Hello OP. First of all, thanks for taking time to share information on here. It really means a lot. I’m considering applying for a BSc or diploma in Hospitality. I already have a B.Ed but since I read it somewhere that it may not be accepted for a masters degree in Hospitality , that’s why I’m looking at BSc. Luckily , I found some schools already but I’m not really clear about their requirements. Please how I produce these requirements ? English proficiency( I know I can write an English exam but is there any other way apart from that ? ) , A level certificate? Would my WAEC suffice as high school certificate? I could get a English proficiency letter from my higher institution, is that advisable ? Is it necessary to let them know I already have a degree ? Thanks.

Also for proof of funds ? Does the money have to be in my account or I can submit my sponsors account ? Can I use FORM A to pay school fees?

All your questions are YES

A LEVEL is equivalent to waec
Form A YES
English letter YES, email your school.
Sponsor YES
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by VANESSA114: 9:06am On Aug 10, 2022
Hello all, Please did anyone applied for the africa scholarship ? I just want to know how to get nominating agency in nigeria........ The officer representing in abuja is not responding.thanks
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by mastersammy(m): 3:52am On Aug 12, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Jerrylax4: 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
Good day guys.

Please does anyone have a good quality police character certificate... Please you can send it to me... It is urgent

And you can cancel out or blur out your name.
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Wizgam296: 11:50am On Aug 14, 2022
Please sir can I have your whatsapp number as I will love to ask you few questions��

1 Like

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Teebleez4real: 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
Hello , I am planning on moving to to Mauritiius for my msc since some of us can’t afford UK masters tuition, but I just come acros across a comment here in Nairaland where someone said he moved to Mauritiius with his family some years back I think he said 17yrs back but he’s now regretting it till today that Mauritiius is just for turist and not to settle down as he only spend all he has but not earn a good money. And then I went further an saw your comment again which shows you are living there, pls, no vess o , what did that man must have experience compared to yours that makes it against eachother. I know like Cyprus people go there and cry some end up committing suicide but it never stop those agent from bringing more students to suffer from Nigeria because our people thought they can work and earn to support themselves but after spending all they have the reverse is the case, but I never see such bad complain about Mauritiius except for that man . And Mauritiius seems to be ni1or 2 most peaceful in Africa, although Cyprus too use to be one of the most peaceful except for when our Nigeria guys start their occultism there. Pls can you elaborate more life in Mauritiius for a student which to study , earn and then move to a better place later like Austria �� Canada �� or ��. Thank you
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Teebleez4real: 2:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
Estimore:
Hi everyone,, my name is Esther Francis, I am a Nigerian but I reside in Mauritius as a nursing officer.
First of all, I want to advice my fellow Nigerian, if u are coming to Mauritius for hustling tins, my broda and sisters think Twice oh becos their currency is not like dollar, Europe or pounds. Again don't allow anybody to deceive about the country ohh.
2 for example, if you spend let's 1.5m to come before u go make the 1.5 en fit reach 2years and above becos what most people do is that, when they come and see the situation of the country, and they have residence permit, they go to some schools and and discuss with them on how to bring student and lie to them that d country is okay in terms of payment so that they will pay schools fees and then they can get their own cut from it.
Don't be deceived by the pictures u see on Google about the island, when u come u go know say some part of ordinary surulere or lekki fine pass the country.is just that there is constant light, house rent is cheap, from 50,000 naira and above, there buses are cheap, there are also jobs but the payment is 150,000 naira, some 1350000 and above. No body should deceive you that when you do double job u can make up to 500,000 naira oh, that one na lie, most guys here will start doing yahoo yahoo so that they hit some certain amount and japa, but if you think say na salary work go help u make the millions wey u carry for mind, abeg just forget it.
You can come to the country if you like flexing things become they have fine babes but no marry anyone of them become of passport oh, this their immigration get sense pass anything, and it's best u come to the country as a student so that u can easily enter anywhere wey u want enter. My own is different becos I came as a student with a professional certificate( nursing) but still I wan japa to better country apart from UK�, so save that your money and enter better country or better still, u use am start better business for Nigeria, this na my own candid advise and opinion. Thanks.

Someone should have you as a friend and that enough. Can you pls share your Instagram or anywhere one might reach if u don’t mind.

1 Like

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Teebleez4real: 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
mekanta7:

When applying for visa to another country, your permit must be valid for atleast 3months ahead. Unless you're applying for an immigrant visa.

What is immigrants visa ? And what can you apply as a student permit holder, is it like tourist or another country working visa?
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by alakara(m): 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
Teebleez4real:
Hello , I am planning on moving to to Mauritiius for my msc since some of us can’t afford UK masters tuition, but I just come acros across a comment here in Nairaland where someone said he moved to Mauritiius with his family some years back I think he said 17yrs back but he’s now regretting it till today that Mauritiius is just for turist and not to settle down as he only spend all he has but not earn a good money. And then I went further an saw your comment again which shows you are living there, pls, no vess o , what did that man must have experience compared to yours that makes it against eachother. I know like Cyprus people go there and cry some end up committing suicide but it never stop those agent from bringing more students to suffer from Nigeria because our people thought they can work and earn to support themselves but after spending all they have the reverse is the case, but I never see such bad complain about Mauritiius except for that man . And Mauritiius seems to be ni1or 2 most peaceful in Africa, although Cyprus too use to be one of the most peaceful except for when our Nigeria guys start their occultism there. Pls can you elaborate more life in Mauritiius for a student which to study , earn and then move to a better place later like Austria �� Canada �� or ��. Thank you

Use the country as a stepping stone to other countries.
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by katerine666: 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
It is necessary to study in order to be a truly educated person. In case you don't know math, the math scanner might help you. With this scanner you can help you and your child learn math. Personally, I am almost completely ignorant of all things mathematics. I like this scanner very much. So take advantage and don't thank me. You have to learn every day. Do you agree with me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (35) (Reply)

Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs / Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant / This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.