Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Mauritius Study And Work - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mauritius Study And Work (91200 Views)

My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island / Nigeria At Mauritius / Pls I Need To Know About Mauritius (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by mekanta7(m): 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
Excelbec:
Please Op can I gain admission for a bachelor degree program in Mauritius with just ssce
Yes you can...
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Excelbec: 5:56am On Jun 26, 2022
mekanta7:

Yes you can...
thanks for your reply sir. Do you know any schools that doesn't request ielts from Nigeria students. Am planning to apply for tourism & hospitality management but am not ready for the language test
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by mekanta7(m): 1:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
Excelbec:
thanks for your reply sir. Do you know any schools that doesn't request ielts from Nigeria students. Am planning to apply for tourism & hospitality management but am not ready for the language test

Kindly read the thread well �.. you will get all you seek
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Excelbec: 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
Excelbec:

Sir have read all through but there's been no word on test of English for applicants sir and I see this on the schools website.
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by pufframmy: 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
Bro i was just reading tru you have done a great Job on this forum keeping it growing.
i want to ask a question regarding to the bank statement submitting for the study visa it stated on the website i search now that it must be the stamp by Ministry of Foreign Affairs in your country
is that a most??

and also did you take you medical checkup here before you apply or it when you arrive there before u proceed with ur medical checkup

mekanta7:

Currently I'm still in the school accommodation for now, but I will be moving out next week to my own rented accommodation.
The infrastructure here is absolutely great. As a student your bus pass is free, medicals is free upto some certain extent. The power supply is steady, the power has never gone off since I arrived here. This is a perfect retirement Island for Europeans and Americans.
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Worktravel: 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
Work in Mauritius

Study in Mauritius

UK full work sponsorship
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by sharrp: 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
Is anyone planning to visit Mauritius for tourism this year ?

1 Like

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Excelbec: 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
Worktravel:
Work in Mauritius

Study in Mauritius

UK full work sponsorship
Which one is UK full sponsorship, I believe this thread is for Mauritius and not for travel agents

2 Likes

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Worktravel: 6:51am On Jun 30, 2022
If you need any help regarding studying in Mauritius contact me. Cheap school available with tuition of 3500 USD and initial deposit of 500usd
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Estimore: 7:20am On Jun 30, 2022
Hi everyone,, my name is Esther Francis, I am a Nigerian but I reside in Mauritius as a nursing officer.
First of all, I want to advice my fellow Nigerian, if u are coming to Mauritius for hustling tins, my broda and sisters think Twice oh becos their currency is not like dollar, Europe or pounds. Again don't allow anybody to deceive about the country ohh.
2 for example, if you spend let's 1.5m to come before u go make the 1.5 en fit reach 2years and above becos what most people do is that, when they come and see the situation of the country, and they have residence permit, they go to some schools and and discuss with them on how to bring student and lie to them that d country is okay in terms of payment so that they will pay schools fees and then they can get their own cut from it.
Don't be deceived by the pictures u see on Google about the island, when u come u go know say some part of ordinary surulere or lekki fine pass the country.is just that there is constant light, house rent is cheap, from 50,000 naira and above, there buses are cheap, there are also jobs but the payment is 150,000 naira, some 1350000 and above. No body should deceive you that when you do double job u can make up to 500,000 naira oh, that one na lie, most guys here will start doing yahoo yahoo so that they hit some certain amount and japa, but if you think say na salary work go help u make the millions wey u carry for mind, abeg just forget it.
You can come to the country if you like flexing things become they have fine babes but no marry anyone of them become of passport oh, this their immigration get sense pass anything, and it's best u come to the country as a student so that u can easily enter anywhere wey u want enter. My own is different becos I came as a student with a professional certificate( nursing) but still I wan japa to better country apart from UK�, so save that your money and enter better country or better still, u use am start better business for Nigeria, this na my own candid advise and opinion. Thanks.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Estimore: 7:33am On Jun 30, 2022
Why I said u shouldn't marry any of their girls is because some Nigerian guys that did it are regretting it, if naija guys dey 100 wey marry, 85 are regretting. To get their passport no be beans or else ur woman get leg well but still they will still delay becos of how naija don spoil the name and reputation finish. Sincerely their girls like African becos of sex.but pls if u are coming here to make million, million just forget it.
But if your are already a Nurse, IT, engineers (construction )and you can speak French, ahhhh u go love their people and they will love and respect u.
Chat me on my email if u need more info-
e_amuzie@yahoo.com.

4 Likes

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Samueltemi337(m): 7:42am On Jun 30, 2022
Estimore:
Why I said u shouldn't marry any of their girls is because some Nigerian guys that did it are regretting it, if naija guys dey 100 wey marry, 85 are regretting. To get their passport no be beans or else ur woman get leg well but still they will still delay becos of how naija don spoil the name and reputation finish. Sincerely their girls like African becos of sex.but pls if u are coming here to make million, million just forget it.
But if your are already a Nurse, IT, engineers (construction )and you can speak French, ahhhh u go love their people and they will love and respect u.
e_amuzie@yahoo.com.
I smell scam
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by mekanta7(m): 9:49am On Jun 30, 2022
pufframmy:
Bro i was just reading tru you have done a great Job on this forum keeping it growing.
i want to ask a question regarding to the bank statement submitting for the study visa it stated on the website i search now that it must be the stamp by Ministry of Foreign Affairs in your country
is that a most??

and also did you take you medical checkup here before you apply or it when you arrive there before u proceed with ur medical checkup

Yes you must submit medical fitness tests. The bank state is just the one you print from your bank with reference letter attached
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by mekanta7(m): 10:00am On Jun 30, 2022
Estimore:
Hi everyone,, my name is Esther Francis, I am a Nigerian but I reside in Mauritius as a nursing officer.
First of all, I want to advice my fellow Nigerian, if u are coming to Mauritius for hustling tins, my broda and sisters think Twice oh becos their currency is not like dollar, Europe or pounds. Again don't allow anybody to deceive about the country ohh.
2 for example, if you spend let's 1.5m to come before u go make the 1.5 en fit reach 2years and above becos what most people do is that, when they come and see the situation of the country, and they have residence permit, they go to some schools and and discuss with them on how to bring student and lie to them that d country is okay in terms of payment so that they will pay schools fees and then they can get their own cut from it.
Don't be deceived by the pictures u see on Google about the island, when u come u go know say some part of ordinary surulere or lekki fine pass the country.is just that there is constant light, house rent is cheap, from 50,000 naira and above, there buses are cheap, there are also jobs but the payment is 150,000 naira, some 1350000 and above. No body should deceive you that when you do double job u can make up to 500,000 naira oh, that one na lie, most guys here will start doing yahoo yahoo so that they hit some certain amount and japa, but if you think say na salary work go help u make the millions wey u carry for mind, abeg just forget it.
You can come to the country if you like flexing things become they have fine babes but no marry anyone of them become of passport oh, this their immigration get sense pass anything, and it's best u come to the country as a student so that u can easily enter anywhere wey u want enter. My own is different becos I came as a student with a professional certificate( nursing) but still I wan japa to better country apart from UK�, so save that your money and enter better country or better still, u use am start better business for Nigeria, this na my own candid advise and opinion. Thanks.

My sister fear God....
South African citizen and European citizens migrate to Mauritius. How could you say that surulere fine pass Mauritius??
Mauritius is an Island, of course most consumables are imported. Its a million times better than Nigeria. Their passport is second strongest after Seychelles in Africa.
Anyone that wants to come here should first browse and make research.
Their currency is not strong but it matches the cost of living. Even in the West, when you get paid in hard Currency, you also gat to match your living costs.
Thank you.
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by pufframmy: 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
uhmm
Estimore:
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by sharrp: 9:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
Coming to Mauritius for vacation by October , what are the must dos ?
Petyprincess:

Hehe grin
Nice pictures OP, I even went to Flin en flac last week to braid a student from Middle sex.

I also went to Flaq last month and I bought these tomatoes for 100 rupees.
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by EXLOVER(m): 2:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
Estimore:
e_amuzie@yahoo.com.

What is wrong with you helping people here and answering questions here? No need for mails

1 Like

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Ugolight1: 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
Am highly interested please

vicath:

No IELTS and it’s not expensive. Bachelors or Masters degree? You can even pay your tuition monthly if you so desire. Message me for more info.
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Ugolight1: 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
Do I have to pay before getting into the country or I have to pay at the point of entry?
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by jurrsh(m): 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
mekanta7:
Hello guys.... this tread is about genuine students looking for cheap and comfortable country to travel to for studies and work placement.
Don't forget that Mauritius is an easy access to anywhere in the world and Mauritian people don't travel out. Mauritius passport ranks 2nd strongest in Africa which gives them free visa to schengen zone and the UK.
I will be highlighting more on the process regarding Mauritius Study visa and life in Mauritius.

Pls if you want to work and study, should u apply for full time or part time?
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Alabsade: 8:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
It depends on the school ,some school you pay immediately visa is out before flying,where some schools allow payment on arrival

uote author=Ugolight1 post=114323893]Do I have to pay before getting into the country or I have to pay at the point of entry?
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Alabsade: 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
We have cheaper school of between $1500-$1700

quote author=Worktravel post=114280626]If you need any help regarding studying in Mauritius contact me. Cheap school available with tuition of 3500 USD and initial deposit of 500usd[/quote]
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Alabsade: 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
We have a lot of schools that offer hospitality management service course and did not require iels from international students

uote author=Excelbec post=114162009] thanks for your reply sir. Do you know any schools that doesn't request ielts from Nigeria students. Am planning to apply for tourism & hospitality management but am not ready for the language test

[/quote]
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Investmentfreak: 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
Alabsade:
We have a lot of schools that offer hospitality management service course and did not require iels from international students

uote author=Excelbec post=114162009] thanks for your reply sir. Do you know any schools that doesn't request ielts from Nigeria students. Am planning to apply for tourism & hospitality management but am not ready for the language test

Please can you help me with such schools ? I saw only middle sex and applied for a business management course , actually I want to do hospitality management.
Thanks to everyone helping out on this thread , I don’t want this year to pass me by.

1 Like

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by mckinnel: 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
[quote author=manchij post=112957968][/quote]

Please dear how can I get in touch with you ,I am desiring to take the same path to Mauritius as a student so every counsel from people like you who have fresh experience will be highly appreciated
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by BadmusYemi(f): 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
I will appreciate if you can help me with any of these cheap schools. I will like to take a master degree. I have hnd and a bsc degree (from Benin Republic) I do want to know if one or both is ok for a masters in Mauritius.

Thanks.

Alabsade:
We have cheaper school of between $1500-$1700

quote author=Worktravel post=114280626]If you need any help regarding studying in Mauritius contact me. Cheap school available with tuition of 3500 USD and initial deposit of 500usd
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Jenni406: 11:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
Please mekanta7 l want to know how there working system is if l can work 2 times in a day ..please enlighten me more on how there work is and the pay ..and what Africa business can someone be able to do there to earn money
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by GreatLouee(m): 12:27am On Jul 04, 2022
Megir:

Please what do you say about this type of plan?
My plan is going there for Msc, with the help of good internet and stable electricity, I’ll start lots of online courses and become a tech bro. With this, I can start my European journey with more skills and qualifications.
My major concern is, getting people (1-3)that shares same ideologies or something similar. So we can hustle, split accommodation and other bills.
Japa is a must this year ASAP by God’s Grace.

how far? I’m in
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by mckinnel: 9:28am On Jul 04, 2022
Petyprincess:

Yes I am a student and stay at Pamplemousses.

I'm interested to travel for education,please how do I get in touch with you so I can receive proper counsel,I am ready to start processing

1 Like

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by mckinnel: 9:31am On Jul 04, 2022
Please put me through,I wan come for undergraduate study with a cheap school..I'm able to take care of everything

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (35) (Reply)

Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs / Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant / This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.