Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,905 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Mauritius Study And Work - Travel (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mauritius Study And Work (91501 Views)

My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island / Nigeria At Mauritius / Pls I Need To Know About Mauritius (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Slimfeez(m): 8:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
Portlouis:

Thats the fake offer letter he sent to me.
Check the start date, 2022. This shows it is a poorly edited crap.

Why will Nigerians be duping their fellow Nigerians for God sake? Now that things are so rough.

Another fool that claims to use sport route to japa people to europe is another big time scammer. I am also a victim. I don see shege from Nigerians.
who scam you too? Let us know asap
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by justwise(m): 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
@Davous001

Portlouis:

Thats the fake offer letter he sent to me.
Check the start date, 2022. This shows it is a poorly edited crap.

Why will Nigerians be duping their fellow Nigerians for God sake? Now that things are so rough.

Another fool that claims to use sport route to japa people to europe is another big time scammer. I am also a victim. I don see shege from Nigerians.

Are you going to respond to that allegation about the fake offer letter?
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Davous001: 12:27am On Mar 14, 2023
@justwise please can you please chat me and identify is justwise and the other guy @portlouis I don't know you by that name please are u @dennis because I know is you I got rejection out of the application in your batch if is you . Please @justwise chat me on WhatsApp we add Yiu wit him so I prove myself of what am accused of . Thanks.
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Davous001: 12:37am On Mar 14, 2023
Please @justwise chat me up so we have a video call Cus I will be going to the school and there would be video call in the school so I can clear myself from all this accusations. And also Port Louis . If you are Dennis . I will be in the school so you tell me how I give you fake admission and fake rejection. Thanks Abd God bless and if u want to verify too u can as well chat me up so u can follow up . Cus this is getting out of hand .
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Davous001: 12:43am On Mar 14, 2023
I can't send more images here . But I will still show you people that I got visa too from this trend that are in Mauritius. Because yours was rejected u tagged me fake . It's well
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Davous001: 12:46am On Mar 14, 2023
You accused one he scammed you . You see everything about the person u see his status . U can call me u can chat me . I didn't block . My details are there . If you want to meet me one in one am available please we can go to the school together. Am waiting
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by uchman(m): 6:42am On Mar 14, 2023
Davous001:
You accused one he scammed you . You see everything about the person u see his status . U can call me u can chat me . I didn't block . My details are there . If you want to meet me one in one am available please we can go to the school together. Am waiting

Leave story Oga,
Why was the letter still dated 2022 and the main address dated 2023?
Was it a mistake from the school?, if yes, that contributed to the rejection and you can still go back to the school today, show them the admission letter and the mistakes on it.
If the admission letter is real and there was a mistake from the school's side (which I doubt how incompetent the school would be to make such a foolish mistake), why not take the letter back to them, the way you collected it and let them do the needful.
Better leave story for another day abi you want Nairalanders to drag you, no think say because you dey Mautitius that you are out of reach bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Slimfeez(m): 7:13am On Mar 14, 2023
uchman:

My brother,
As you know the process of Mauritius entry visas, what is your say on the issue presented above?
Can you kindly check the admission letter posted above and drop a comment?
This page is getting much interesting, we just have to weed out those what wanna spoil our image as a country
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Davous001: 7:32am On Mar 14, 2023
Who told you am out of reach bro . You can reach me as well .Thanks .
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by justwise(m): 11:21am On Mar 14, 2023
Davous001:
@justwise please can you please chat me and identify is justwise and the other guy @portlouis I don't know you by that name please are u @dennis because I know is you I got rejection out of the application in your batch if is you . Please @justwise chat me on WhatsApp we add Yiu wit him so I prove myself of what am accused of . Thanks.

No I will not chat you up privately , everything has to be done openly here for all to see.

So back to my previous questions… what service did you charge that amount for? Admission and visa? Who provided documents for the admission application? Why was the offer letter dated 2022?

Let’s get this sorted out here peacefully else I will be on this case till I see the end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by justwise(m): 11:23am On Mar 14, 2023
Portlouis:

Yes, the school didn't even reply me.

Can you call them ?
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Davous001: 12:13pm On Mar 14, 2023
Can he share the rejection letter that said was given here if I can remember it wasn't from the said school Cus your application was applied at BSP SCHOOL so show it here let's see . Because I wasn't working only with the said school . Thanks
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Davous001: 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
I attached the said file of Dennis rejection letter and those that I applied with his that came out successfully. Because one of the application is rejected am tagged fake . Everybody in Mauritius knows how it is now in study application currently.
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by bola01234: 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
Davous001:
I attached the said file of Dennis rejection letter and those that I applied with his that came out successfully. Because one of the application is rejected am tagged fake . Everybody in Mauritius knows how it is now in study application currently.

So na you prepare fake police clearance and medical report from Mauritius right. Did u tell him to go hospital or filled the police clearance online. Keep delaying your downfall.
You know u are still on the this earth and u are not catch able..
People around you have drop your location.
For your own good. Refund those money u collected ..even hushpuppy was caught...you will deported after u are caught.
When u turn to agent..u will talk soon.
Continue u hear.

1 Like

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by bola01234: 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
Davous001:
Who told you am out of reach bro . You can reach me as well .Thanks .

You are in big problem...
The owner of nairaland.com has intervene in this matter .
Why should u do fake medical report and fake police clearance. Then u want to do premium visa for them again.
Do u have premium visa that u want to do premium visa for another person.
U are in serious issue.
I swear....
U better don't close your eyes...
Your neighbours have given us your location.
Make sure u are hiding davos..make sure
Cause u are a wanted man..
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by monakii: 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
Honestly, I don't understand why Nigerians are this wicked. Some of them left Nigeria and know what we are going through but will rather rip us off than assist. Imagine how many Nigerians in diaspora, yet as a people, we are not better for it because we are greedy and selfish lot. If you know you can't do a job, why get paid for it? I am sorry for you, scammers thinking you can rip people off and hide... Nay!

P. S: This is a wake-up call for those who may be attempting to transact online without due diligence. Caveat emptor!
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Gernny(f): 9:38pm On Mar 14, 2023
How do we know you are going to the school,on what grounds was the visa rejected.
Davous001:
Please @justwise chat me up so we have a video call Cus I will be going to the school and there would be video call in the school so I can clear myself from all this accusations. And also Port Louis . If you are Dennis . I will be in the school so you tell me how I give you fake admission and fake rejection. Thanks Abd God bless and if u want to verify too u can as well chat me up so u can follow up . Cus this is getting out of hand .
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Gernny(f): 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
Which work u dey do for Mauritius if you have something better doing you wont be forming yeye agent.Nigerians can't change I hope they deport u soon.
Davous001:
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by bola01234: 10:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
Gernny:
Which work u dey do for Mauritius if you have something better doing you wont be forming yeye agent.Nigerians can't change I hope they deport u soon.

Very sure..
Popo will pay him visit soon
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Slimfeez(m): 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
bola01234:

Very sure..
Popo will pay him visit soon
If truly @Davous is duping people as claimed, it will not be funny seriously, we need to report him to Mauritius authorities and Nigeria authorities to deal with him, his bvn need to be blacklisted and i will suggest people should not send a dime to any strangers on here again all in the name of admission processes.

1 Like

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by DUKEOFIBADAN: 11:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
Slimfeez:
If truly @Davous is duping people as claimed, it will not be funny seriously, we need to report him to Mauritius authorities and Nigeria authorities to deal with him, his bvn need to be blacklisted and i will suggest people should not send a dime to any strangers on here again all in the name of admission processes.

That doesn’t sound good, reporting him to Mauritius authorities will make it hard for Nigerians who are still processing their admission and others who are there already because they will think something shady is going on among Nigerians. I knew from the start that there are many scammers on this thread but I was surprise seeing some people saying they were scammed. All information to process Mauritius uni admission is already on this thread and only a gullible person looking for a very cheap uni will fall for scammers pretending to help them process admission
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 15, 2023
Gernny:
How do we know you are going to the school,on what grounds was the visa rejected.
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by justwise(m): 11:45am On Mar 15, 2023
DUKEOFIBADAN:

That doesn’t sound good, reporting him to Mauritius authorities will make it hard for Nigerians who are still processing their admission and others who are there already because they will think something shady is going on among Nigerians. I knew from the start that there are many scammers on this thread but I was surprise seeing some people saying they were scammed. All information to process Mauritius uni admission is already on this thread and only a gullible person looking for a very cheap uni will fall for scammers pretending to help them process admission

He has to be reported and it will not affect genuine Nigerians, only scammers have something to worry about
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by mekanta7(m): 4:20am On Mar 16, 2023
Portlouis:

Very good question.
Visa was rejected and no reason was stated.
Which embassy does that abeg?
See the rejection letter.

Good morning house...
This is how Mauritius rejection letter is.
For verification, email this document to PIO for confirmation. They reject without reason. The country has locked down on Nigerians.
Shalom !

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (35) (Reply)

This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta / Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant / Top 10 Areas In The Usa With The Most Nigerian Population.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.