Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Mauritius Study And Work - Travel (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mauritius Study And Work (91578 Views)

My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island / Nigeria At Mauritius / Pls I Need To Know About Mauritius (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 16, 2023
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by bola01234: 11:39am On Mar 16, 2023
mekanta7:

Good morning house...
This is how Mauritius rejection letter is.
For verification, email this document to PIO for confirmation. They reject without reason. The country has locked down on Nigerians.
Shalom !

Lies and lies
It's people with fake documents
I know 2 people were given visa some weeks back .
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by DUKEOFIBADAN: 11:45am On Mar 16, 2023
bola01234:

Lies and lies
It's people with fake documents
I know 2 people were given visa some weeks back .

Someone living there for the past 3 years is telling you the truth, you are busy shouting lies. Na your type dem Dey scam and later you will come here to cry river. Ibeberism

2 Likes

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by mekanta7(m): 6:34am On Mar 17, 2023
Portlouis:

Thank you for your honest submission.
I have one question...
Have you seen a Nigerian that did the process himself, submitted his authentic documents from Nigeria and got denied?

My simple advice to people, please avoid paying money to these acclaimed agents residing in Mauritius, claiming they have the magic wand to land you visa and job in just one month. They end up sending fake and erroneous documents to the school and thereafter the embassy and consequently, rejection follows.

I learnt the way. The police character certificate the guy used for me was fake and had so much errors of my passport details.
The admission letter was edited.

In the nutshell, please let's learn to do it ourselves so that if you're denied, you won't feel scammed. The process is very easy as I have come to learn from a brother in this thread.

@mekanta please I am expecting your answer to my question.

Peace!!!
Hi, from my knowledge, you have to provide police character certificate from alagbon, which is verifiable online. All the documents you provide from Nigeria is what will be used for your visa application. The only additional documents here is the accommodation letter I think.
Yes my friend was issued with such letter on 6th of January.
When I came in here, visa application takes just 2weeks, then permit takes 4weeks. But Recently visa application takes more and permit takes forever. I have people that submitted for permit since November, and still they haven't gotten it, while some did get theirs a bit early.
For the first time on this Island, this week, I was stopped by police to show my ID!!!
The country is totally locking down.
Just know that visas will be more strict nowadays.
Like I said before, email the letter to Passport and Immigration Office, their email is attached on that letter.

4 Likes

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Kamalu5258(m): 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2023
Ok12345:
Maybe na the same guy chat me up,gave me one lady number say she go help me secure admission.

I know this trick quite well,I just left him hanging cos I know if I send anything...OTILOR!!!

I don't do online transactions anymore. You must have an office and CAC certificate.

Me sef no small for this Life,if you see me,you won't want to dupe me cos I go look for you and find you.

Can you share the number of the lady he sent you?
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Slimfeez(m): 11:51am On Mar 20, 2023
Let desist from sending money to anyone on this thread again, they are bunch of scams and have nothing good to offer, they keep pestering your life with video calls to prove they are genuie, immidiately you send them money, they turn to a beast......... I know some guys that handle this process themselves from Nigeria, and boom, they have gotten their Visa. So what is now the point of sending your money to a total stranger and still robbing you off.
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 20, 2023

1 Like

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by justwise(m): 8:28am On Mar 21, 2023
Portlouis:

He has refused to refund me.
I even pleaded with him to refund me at least half the money I sent him. He called me bluff and asked me to do my worse.

Don’t give up, he will pay the price , contact his bank, the school, use twitter to contact his bank and immigration with his name and bank details.

Save all the chats with him as an evidence.

Interest never forget, someone somewhere will google his name one day.
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by justwise(m): 11:56am On Mar 21, 2023
This is the official thread where we submit details of scammers in nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-updates/7

Post his details there, the thread get updated frequently.
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by justwise(m): 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
justwise:
This is the official thread where we submit details of scammers in nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-updates/7

Post his details there, the thread get updated frequently.

@Mynd44, sorry i have to unhide this post reported to you by this scammer Davous001

He has taken money off nairalanders and refused to payback.
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Davous001: 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2023
@justise . With due respect you address yourself as admin yet you don’t verify or make finding you think everyone is scam or something. Make your finding if he think I fake him . Mauritius is hell now . Those in Mauritius can relate . Peace .
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by justwise(m): 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
Davous001:
@justise . With due respect you address yourself as admin yet you don’t verify or make finding you think everyone is scam or something. Make your finding if he think I fake him . Mauritius is hell now . Those in Mauritius can relate . Peace .
Refund him or esle i will keep reporting and digging out your detials.

Have you answered any of the questions i asked you previously? No.
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Davous001: 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
@justise . Refund him on what basis . He paid for his document which he said I should provide for him . I never force one to do anything here . There are people from here that go visa as well .
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Davous001: 5:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
You should judge things the way it is . Do u think is by his payment everyone that work with school is always by commission once he got visa and pay his complete fees.
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Henix(m): 5:47pm On Mar 21, 2023
Davous001:
@justise . Refund him on what basis . He paid for his document which he said I should provide for him . I never force one to do anything here . There are people from here that go visa as well .

Continue speaking grammar, while ur details keep circulating for scam. Do not do the needful
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by justwise(m): 5:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
Davous001:

What document did he pay for?
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Davous001: 6:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
He paid for police character, bank statements and medicals and and also for proof of accommodation.
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Davous001: 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
The chats evidence is still with me
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by justwise(m): 7:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
@Portlouis&Drazman

Davous001:
He paid for police character, bank statements and medicals and and also for proof of accommodation.

Can you confirm this?
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2023

1 Like

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2023
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by mekanta7(m): 6:30am On Mar 22, 2023
For other peeps buckling up to come over here, things has really changed here. The Visa is 50/50, its no longer 100% as before. When I cam here untill September last year, I can beat my chest and say its 100%, but now it's more like throwing a dice.
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by mekanta7(m): 6:38am On Mar 22, 2023
Portlouis:

I told him I can send those documents from Nigeria via DHL to the school but this guy started preaching sermon, convincing me to let him do it from Mauritius that it will be time consuming if I send them. Also that he is a confirm school agent, any documents he sends to the school is unquestionable. You need to see how this guy was brainwashing me.
He went as far as sending me pictures of a woman and a child claiming they are his wife and child residing in Nigeria. Baba story plenty jor.
After he convinced me, he now went on to send fake admission letter, fabricated fake medical certificate, police character certificate, and bank statement. The accomodation kini he is talking about, I don't know anything about it.

If he is a true agent, why not collect the authentic documents from the client?
Why fabricate such documents? Especially admission letter, medical and police certificate.
He convinced me that it is 100% guaranteed.
He made me pay in full for forged documents when there is no guarantee.
Which agent does that?

Well, I have moved on since. I just raised the alarm so that others won't fall prey to his deceit.
Davous, chop the money... I am bigger than 300k.
Better days ahead.

Hmmmm...
What I can see here is that I think he did apply for the visa but it was denied. Secondly it wasn't denied on fake documents but due to clamp down recently happening in Mauritius. I think he do get away with such documents in the past.

Let me explain some past and recent changes in Mauritius.

Around September, I helped my 3 friends apply for visa, their file were sent back from the immigration twice because of incomplete documents. One has name error on his passport and waec, while the other was age error. They had to send affidavit to support the changes. The second time they sent it back again requesting for the new police clearance because they used the old one. So back then things were relaxed.
This January another applied and got denied without reason. When I tried to resend his new documents to school, I was informed that they no longer issue visas to Nigerians at the moment.

What I'm trying to say is that if you application was submitted within December downwards, its a 50/50.

Thirdly, like I said earlier, you cannot do police character certificate on proxy because you have to do biometric capture. I don't think they verify bank statement, I think they use it as proof of address.

Can you upload your chats with this guy here for us to see.
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 22, 2023
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Henix(m): 8:33am On Mar 22, 2023
mekanta7:

Hmmmm...
What I can see here is that I think he did apply for the visa but it was denied. Secondly it wasn't denied on fake documents but due to clamp down recently happening in Mauritius. I think he do get away with such documents in the past.

Around September, I helped my 3 friends apply for visa, their file were sent back from the immigration twice because of incomplete documents. One has name error on his passport and waec, while the other was age error. They had to send affidavit to support the changes. The second time they sent it back again requesting for the new police clearance because they used the old one. So back then things were relaxed.
This January another applied and got denied without reason. When I tried to resend his new documents to school, I was informed that they no longer issue visas to Nigerians at the moment.

What I'm trying to say is that if you application was submitted within December downwards, its a 50/50.

Thirdly, like I said earlier, you cannot do police character certificate on proxy because you have to do biometric capture. I don't think they verify bank statement, I think they use it as proof of address.

Fake police character certificate, fake bank statement, and fake medical report, is this not a dubious act?

So he dubiously collected 300k from someone just to print fake documents? Wonder shall never end
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by justwise(m): 12:19pm On Mar 22, 2023
mekanta7:

Hmmmm...

So according to you the visa was not denied as a result of fake documents but all the documents this scammer submitted did not belong to the applicant? so explain to me how that works.

This scammer clearly stated here that the applicant paid for those documents but somehow you did not see any problem with that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (35) (Reply)

This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta / Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant / Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.