Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Mauritius Study And Work - Travel (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mauritius Study And Work (91523 Views)

My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island / Nigeria At Mauritius / Pls I Need To Know About Mauritius (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Gottiii: 9:45am On Feb 11, 2023
This question is funny..
People from this thread are entering Mauritius and your here asking if anyone has gone.

People from this thread that has entered Mauritius doesn't come back online to broadcast it that they are in Mauritius.
That's why you haven't seen anyone posting here that he or she has finally entered Mauritius.

Yet none of them fit tell us how the place be
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Nadia8967: 10:07am On Feb 13, 2023
Good morning y'all just came across this thread. I have a degree in Hospitality Management and Tourism from the university of Port Harcourt. I want to moved to Mauritius, should I still apply for a student visa or....I just need to know to help me make adequate plans. Please your response will be appreciated 🙂
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by BunmiBie: 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
Hadassahly:

Good evening... Your post has been a while but I'm curious to know please. How much is the tuition for nursing in this institution? Thank you.

$4k
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Gottiii: 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Slimfeez(m): 1:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
My candid advice, dont pay anyone a dime on this thread, some will be acting as a Samaritan, once you send payment to them, they keep ignoring your chat. dont pay anyone a dime, you can connect with some schoool rep and walk you through the process

3 Likes

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Slimfeez(m): 1:58pm On Feb 17, 2023
No one is ready to assist you for free without demanding money from you, most guys are doing this process themselves, candid advice, dont send a penny to anyone on this thread, some people can be so heartless when it comes to money matter.

1 Like

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Ertugrul: 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2023
This MDX people nawa , how person visa go comot Wednesday and u give from now till Sunday to enter Mauritius, e no make sense at all...
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Gernny(f): 11:13pm On Feb 22, 2023
That's strange visa is usually states a month of entry max
Ertugrul:
This MDX people nawa , how person visa go comot Wednesday and u give from now till Sunday to enter Mauritius, e no make sense at all...

1 Like

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Majorly21: 10:18am On Feb 23, 2023
Gernny:

They have started new session.. I'm guessing he apply very late and middlesex rush the Visa and he need to be in the university to register his courses and start class.. if you aren't serious about travelling why apply? Una too de complain about everything for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Ertugrul: 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
Gernny:
Its been very stressful, hopefully i can meet up...i was thinking i would have like a month to prepare...
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Ertugrul: 1:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
Please can i get dollars at murtala airport? Is there a minimum amount needed to be carried?
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Empressmilly: 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2023
Am pregnant, can I still travel to Mauritius through study visa ?
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by AABOSS01: 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
My documents have been delivered to the embassy but another attachment is being asked please how long will that take again for it to be out
I have gotten my admission to Malaysian consortium for education Mauritius
Diploma in business
Please I just want to know I have all needed to be paid
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Ertugrul: 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2023
AABOSS01:
My documents have been delivered to the embassy but another attachment is being asked please how long will that take again for it to be out
I have gotten my admission to Malaysian consortium for education Mauritius
Diploma in business
Please I just want to know I have all needed to be paid
What kind of attachment, if its something u need to send from Nigeria, then it should take like a week via DHL
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by AABOSS01: 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2023
I have sent it and it has been delivered but asking how long for the immigration to grant my visa
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Ertugrul: 6:13pm On Mar 07, 2023
AABOSS01:
I have sent it and it has been delivered but asking how long for the immigration to grant my visa
The visa takes 3-4 weeks, thats whats stated on my school website
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by AABOSS01: 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ertugrul:

The visa takes 3-4 weeks, thats whats stated on my school website
But I have been processing it since so to me it taking too long
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Mubjames: 6:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
AABOSS01:

Sorry to ask . How many weeks have u been on the processing ?
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by AABOSS01: 6:52pm On Mar 07, 2023
Mubjames:

Sorry to ask . How many weeks have u been on the processing ?
A month plus now that I have been on it
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Gernny(f): 6:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
Better ask your school sometimes visa is out but most schools don't go to check it
AABOSS01:

A month plus now that I have been on it
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Ertugrul: 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2023
AABOSS01:

The 3-4 weeks starts from when the school submit your documents to immigration for processing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by DUKEOFIBADAN: 8:07am On Mar 08, 2023
odinga1of:

Madam be serious with your videos. Opening mouth wide and shining your teeth won't make u look sexy.

The coughing is too much, go treat whopping cough first.

I don’t banter with people that uses ordinary android phone. Go get a life and stop looking for that girl picture to use for your scams. EFCC is watching you, they will surely catch you anywhere and anytime. Dingbat
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Simeon086(m): 9:03am On Mar 08, 2023
What have you done so far??
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Simeon086(m): 9:07am On Mar 08, 2023
Ertugrul:
The 3-4 weeks starts from when the school submit your documents to immigration for processing

So you haven't heard from them since you sent your documents??
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Ertugrul: 9:37am On Mar 08, 2023
Simeon086:

So you haven't heard from them since you sent your documents??
Not me, I'm responding to the OP
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Simeon086(m): 9:45am On Mar 08, 2023
Empressmilly:
Am pregnant, can I still travel to Mauritius through study visa ?

You should be able to ma!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (35) (Reply)

This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta / Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant / Top 10 Areas In The Usa With The Most Nigerian Population.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.