Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

University of Ibadan Loses Two Students To An Accident & Robbers In 24hrs (Pics) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ibadan Loses Two Students To An Accident & Robbers In 24hrs (Pics) (26478 Views)

UNIPORT: Fight Broke Out Between Two Students Over Orientation Drinks (Photos) / Final Year Student Of FUOYE, Ekiti Dies In An Accident (Graphic Photos) / Rivers University Lifts Suspension Order On Two Students Over Facebook Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ibadan Loses Two Students To An Accident & Robbers In 24hrs (Pics) by IceColdVeins(m): 10:18am On Oct 18, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
Last year it was from the department I graduated from, this year 2 don die.
I've been seeing it on WhatsApp status! PreBoye is just opposite UI,when did they start robbing there again ehn?
Some people are even attributing this misfortune the appointment of the new VC (jinxing the institution).
This is so sad sha. cry cry cry cry
So you be uite?
Re: University of Ibadan Loses Two Students To An Accident & Robbers In 24hrs (Pics) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:19am On Oct 18, 2021
IceColdVeins:
So you be uite?
Haha, my Alma mater. grin grin grin
Why you ask?
Re: University of Ibadan Loses Two Students To An Accident & Robbers In 24hrs (Pics) by IceColdVeins(m): 10:20am On Oct 18, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Haha, my Alma mater. grin grin grin
Why you ask?
Cos I graduated from there too. (2016 though)
Re: University of Ibadan Loses Two Students To An Accident & Robbers In 24hrs (Pics) by princeleo2017(m): 11:01am On Oct 18, 2021
Such a young Soul wasted like that in his prime, Rip bro
Re: University of Ibadan Loses Two Students To An Accident & Robbers In 24hrs (Pics) by Nostring: 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2021
Epeegee:

You can write more Mumu,I'm not trained to insult someone else parent and will never do,no be to blow grammar,"Shey oni sense��
but you were trained to be posting senselessly...ode omo oshi *spits*
Re: University of Ibadan Loses Two Students To An Accident & Robbers In 24hrs (Pics) by RioCarputo(m): 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2021
chaiii I sabi this tall guy from independence hall(Indy) he's so cool and not troublesome...
Re: University of Ibadan Loses Two Students To An Accident & Robbers In 24hrs (Pics) by colossus91(m): 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kylekent59:
Isn't there any CCTV installed within the vicinity?

It's not just about building lecture halls or any other theater, but security matters also.

preboye is not inside UI sir!
Re: University of Ibadan Loses Two Students To An Accident & Robbers In 24hrs (Pics) by Missyajoke(f): 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
Angrygoat:
U see that preboyes world,near trans. Its a deadly place at night. Robbers ,cultists,pickpockets are always at that area at night and u know Sundays are lonely by 9pm,10,11,12 pm.ah wohala
Funny thing is there is police presence in that area and a suya man. So how manage. Im sure the useless student was coming from ace mall. When I went to ace mall to toast a gal,but all the girls j met and saw resemble hook up slay hungry queen's. From up to down. I shook my head. Secondly no tears for the dead to the student that got crushed. The stupidbstate govt should make an overhead pedestrian bridge just like uniben did. They will see someone on top speed,but instead of them to wait,they jut dash into the road,hoping that the driver will apply brakes. Create a pedestrian bridge simple.

Show sympathy and stop being bitter, you're an human too noww shocked shocked shocked
Re: University of Ibadan Loses Two Students To An Accident & Robbers In 24hrs (Pics) by Missyajoke(f): 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
Angrygoat:
U see that preboyes world,near trans. Its a deadly place at night. Robbers ,cultists,pickpockets are always at that area at night and u know Sundays are lonely by 9pm,10,11,12 pm.ah wohala
Funny thing is there is police presence in that area and a suya man. So how manage. Im sure the useless student was coming from ace mall. When I went to ace mall to toast a gal,but all the girls j met and saw resemble hook up slay hungry queen's. From up to down. I shook my head. Secondly no tears for the dead to the student that got crushed. The stupidbstate govt should make an overhead pedestrian bridge just like uniben did. They will see someone on top speed,but instead of them to wait,they jut dash into the road,hoping that the driver will apply brakes. Create a pedestrian bridge simple.

Show sympathy and stop being bitter, you're an human being too noww shocked shocked shocked
Re: University of Ibadan Loses Two Students To An Accident & Robbers In 24hrs (Pics) by pegix(m): 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2021
Angrygoat:
I almost crushed one last week.must they cross when one is behind the wheels. No tears for the dead my guy,if u think am lying,drop at u.i gate and perch at one of the road side shops to see how these idiots cross roads at will. Like they can't wait for a min..its a pity he wss crushed but I guess she miscalculated.
Sometime ago,some month ago,I boarded a bike and the bike was on top speed,suddenly a sec school boy got confused and started doing left and right towards the incoming bike.the speed was on abt 70kph,just an inch,the boy would have caused me and the bike a terrible accident. I dont know why u wanna cross a busy road when u are abt 7feet away. Some ppl no get sense. I sha thank God. I came down from the bike,scolded the lil boy that next time,wait till j r abt 20 feet away b4 crossing. Whr the fuc k r u rushing too. On ppl no like dey press brake. Respect the car and repect pedestrian. Nigeria is dead abeg

Maybe ui need some reformation then

Too congested around there....but u dont wanna blame it on the pedestrian
Y'all drivers drive reckless

Bike man u say??..ahahaha...i dont even trust those ones atall

Way 2 trailers go dey side by side bikeman go pass in between

See this below

Whose fault?

Re: University of Ibadan Loses Two Students To An Accident & Robbers In 24hrs (Pics) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
IceColdVeins:
Cos I graduated from there too. (2016 though)
Cool! I'm always excited when I see UItes.
Were you a Mellambite?
Re: University of Ibadan Loses Two Students To An Accident & Robbers In 24hrs (Pics) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
ishowdotgmail:

Haba new VC keh

It is well

Cc lalasticlala

I dey tell you. I've just heard of the demise of another student again today.

Re: University of Ibadan Loses Two Students To An Accident & Robbers In 24hrs (Pics) by Epeegee(m): 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2021
Hoe poe nu niyin sir,
Re: University of Ibadan Loses Two Students To An Accident & Robbers In 24hrs (Pics) by IceColdVeins(m): 10:57pm On Oct 18, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Cool! I'm always excited when I see UItes.
Were you a Mellambite?
Wow how did you know?
Re: University of Ibadan Loses Two Students To An Accident & Robbers In 24hrs (Pics) by YaksonFCA(m): 11:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
May their soul rest in peace. Condolences

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gain Admission Into Any Private University In Accra Ghana, No Jamb Or Post Jamb. / Kwara Muslim Parents Protest Against Rejection Of Hijab-Wearing Students / 11 Funny Things Nigerian Students Can Relate To.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.