Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But (37233 Views)

Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) / Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) / Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by Bobxin: 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2021
FashionCookie:
So after all these talk will it stop some men from cheating, YES ir NO!?
Bcus I'm not understanding... some women have "everything" to keep a man. And when I say everything, I mean "EVERY BLEEPING THING!" Still, some men will never be satisfied. As it is now, I no get time to alter myself bcus of anybody...who no like am make e fly!
That's a sound one from Fashion Cookie
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by Smartb0y: 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2021
Pataricatering:
Why do men always concern themselves with female issues? Are you people cursed
stfu

1 Like

Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
calculator123:
I think the word sense is all-encompassing. If she has sense, she would be emotionally intelligent, financially intelligent, be business-minded, among other things that men seek in a lady.

You're making sense grin

1 Like

Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by Gunayo(m): 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
emmabest2000:
Go and tell that to Dickson and co grin
U no go kill person with this picture Oooooh. E no easy because the guy have being waiting to sleep with her since there was no sex during courtship.
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by calculator123(m): 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:

You're making sense grin
Thanks
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by Moorish: 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
effort1:

Lolz. I know many flat yansh girls that are having good marriages and many big ass girls that are unable to settle down in a marriage.

So, you should quit your absurd reasoning
It’s possible those big yansh girls are unable to settle down in marriage cos the flat yansh girls’ husbands keep them as side pieces lol
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by Moorish: 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
Calitoscassius:
I bet his wife is ugly, grin i remember when i used to listen to all these peddlers of lies and false hopes called pastors. i used to go to church until the pastor tried to arrange a marriage betweem me and one very ugly cone headed wigged, short woman, he tried to convince me that beauty is nothing. I was like yea right! Speak for yourself man! after that i never went back to any building called church

I don't want a God fearing wife, i want a big ass, big breasted, beautiful bitch for a wife. I can do the cooking myself.
You can get a big ass and big breasted wife who also fears God

Lol, I feel you my nigga but when you get that dream woman you might be disappointed if she lacks substance. I had the experience.

But I will say to you that I pray you meet that thick big ass and breast woman you desire. Before December. Amen
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by danilmo: 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
FashionCookie:
So after all these talk will it stop some men from cheating, YES ir NO!?
Bcus I'm not understanding... some women have "everything" to keep a man. And when I say everything, I mean "EVERY BLEEPING THING!" Still, some men will never be satisfied. As it is now, I no get time to alter myself bcus of anybody...who no like am make e fly!

Forget the excuse men give in disguise, I just pity women that want to satisfy their men by all means,

Natural Man is born polygamous, our mothers know this and do not give their self plenty headache, na today modern ajebo girls dey feels say they can take the polygamous life out of a man. If e like make she 100% , man wey wan get side chick go get, those who made d decision to hold on to one woman should be celebrated, e no easy. (Most stay because they have no choice probably because of shame, pastors and co.)

Let me not decieve u a man wish he could taste the whole pussy in the world if oppotuned grin That's y u see rich men doing it with their money even at old age. Ned Nwoko for example.

We know it's bad but sometimes we can't help with getting lust, it's an issue we battle with everyday, God help.

But believe me all men love their wife and family and won't want anything spoil the show, but all these olosho wey dey like poke nose into the man family naim dey spoil show most times, like can we just Bleep outside and end the deal there angry
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by UPMIKE: 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2021
Mercychen:
Yes I concur.

Being a God fearing woman is what makes you a wife material.

A virtuous woman, who can find?
She is priceless.

FYI,
Being churchy is not being God-fearing
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by trumpcoat(m): 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2021
What about ladies with good character and yet husband is not fort coming,hmmmm this life no balance at all
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by Calitoscassius(m): 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
Moorish:

You can get a big ass and big breasted wife who also fears God

Lol, I feel you my nigga but when you get that dream woman you might be disappointed if she lacks substance. I had the experience.

But I will say to you that I pray you meet that thick big ass and breast woman you desire. Before December. Amen
Possible, i wonder why the pastor thinks otherwise.

grin naaah! I could never be disappointed with a big butt and big breasted woman. Trust me! tongue

No need for prayers, i am sure i can find the all over the world. I am not in a hurry. grin there plenty of them in Brazil, Colombia, Puerto Rico, Cape Varde, Gambia, Somalia not just in Nigeria.
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by yanabasee2: 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
effort1:

Lolz. I know many flat yansh girls that are having good marriages and many big ass girls that are unable to settle down in a marriage.

So, you should quit your absurd reasoning

I've also seen many big yansh wives more than flat yansh wives...

Seems like your girlfriend has a flat yansh... this one you're attacking me like this....
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by donsheva: 5:53pm On Oct 18, 2021
This man. smiley
pansophist:
Just as the formula to a naija girls heart is his cash, for the men, its her appearance. Just be light skin, have a proportional ass, a supple breast with all the fake ass wigs and lashes, moderate height, and men will flock at her. Also help if she can fake being educated with her bad English, and indigenous language even.

Even worse, the girl will be giving him headache, a high maintenance, dumb as hell, materialistic, but he would still tolerate and expect a godly woman from her. Talk about being stupid as a man. When I see such men being punished by their choice of women, I don't fell sorry for them. Never. You made your mat, please lie on it.

I'm still waiting for that woman that will give me headache. And I say this boldly because I do not expect a woman to fulfil, complete, or give me happiness. I'm secured and strong in my own domain. And as much as I'll never stress or burden a woman with my vices (eg being philanderous, broke, smokes, drinks, can't do domestic chores etc), you better not bother me with yours (eg being manipulative, leachy, combative, etc).

If any woman troubles my soul, I'll dump her sorry ass. My peace is non negotiable. I mean, if my sister trouble my soul, I'll cut her off, talk more a woman that just walk into my life as a lover? So yes, the pastor is right. Men looks at those things hence, women polish that aspect of them without polishing their inner core. Last last, a man will most likely be with a woman that he deserves. So repair yourself, so you won't be attracted to dysfunctional people.
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by effort1: 6:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
yanabasee2:

I've also seen many big yansh wives more than flat yansh wives...

Seems like your girlfriend has a flat yansh... this one you're attacking me like this....

Lolz. I won't respond to the second statement.

As for the first, Tonto Dike nhas good ass and breast. Shouldn't that make her a wife material? How come she hasn't been able to keep a man?

Simisola is flat on both sides, yet, she is happily married.

Go figure.
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by effort1: 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
Moorish:

It’s possible those big yansh girls are unable to settle down in marriage cos the flat yansh girls’ husbands keep them as side pieces lol

And their big yansh can't even convert them from aide pieces to number 1.
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
Mrsoft3:

When the bible wants to give it's description of a wife in proverb 31 I didn't see where they wrote big yansh,breast and know how to cook.

In our today world this things can be gotten without any stress, there is breast and butt enlargement. Catering school plenty

But how many if this women can really keep a home with the kind of mindset they have?

Being a wife is not a child's play, it is never physical only but many more to it.
I meant to say that's not enough.. I mistakenly omitted NOT in my comment and that gave it a different meaning all together.
I was trying to say those qualities are not enough to make someone a wife material.

1 Like

Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by FashionCookie(f): 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
danilmo:

Forget the excuse men give in disguise, I just pity women that want to satisfy their men by all means,

Natural Man is born polygamous, our mothers know this and do not give their self plenty headache, na today modern ajebo girls dey feels say they can take the polygamous life out of a man. If e like make she 100% , man wey wan get side chick go get, those who made d decision to hold on to one woman should be celebrated, e no easy. (Most stay because they have no choice probably because of shame, pastors and co.)

Let me not decieve u a man wish he could taste the whole pussy in the world if oppotuned grin That's y u see rich men doing it with their money even at old age. Ned Nwoko for example.

We know it's bad but sometimes we can't help with getting lust, it's an issue we battle with everyday, God help.

But believe me all men love their wife and family and won't want anything spoil the show, but all these olosho wey dey like poke nose into the man family naim dey spoil show most times, like can we just Bleep outside and end the deal there angry

Like I always tell my friends, " NEVER believe the loyalty of a broke man." Some men want do but no money to werey.
But it's not fair...
Mistakes can happen like that...we've seen cases where side-chicks deliberately get pregnant and refuse to abort.
Wetin dey scatter home so...some men don't see it coming.
But do all men cheat? I doubt...
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by FashionCookie(f): 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
Bobxin:

That's a sound one from Fashion Cookie
Thanks Bobxin...
The life just get as e be. The one that annoys me most is when ladies bleach their skin bcus of guys. That shit pisses the hell outta me.

1 Like

Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by FashionCookie(f): 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kizo5:

make them dey encourage u
if u like don go and work on urself if u be woman
I don try my best who no fit cope make e look bush.
I won't kill myself bcus I want to be accepted by a man who will probably don't appreciate my worth. I'm not trying to brag but I try as a lady. If that's not enough, then... undecided
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by bjprodint1: 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Hehe grin grin grin
He is very wise.

U see this generation ehn, very stubborn! They like to do as if they know more than themselves.

What is needed is character that will make one to be able to communicate and understand more to develop humility to make sacrifices, and compromise in order for both partner to respect each other to grow in the marriage.

All manner of unrealistic expectations arising from fixed mindset is what is responsible for the rampant relationship failures today.

Sweet 16 sweet 16 in the end, eventually the Prince went back to his former lover who is older than him by a year! They are going strong 20+ years.
Hmmm!
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by yanabasee2: 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
effort1:

Lolz. I won't respond to the second statement.

As for the first, Tonto Dike nhas good ass and breast. Shouldn't that make her a wife material? How come she hasn't been able to keep a man?

Simisola is flat on both sides, yet, she is happily married.

Go figure.

Are we talking about cloud chasers or real women who understands what marriage is all about?
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by effort1: 9:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
yanabasee2:

Are we talking about cloud chasers or real women who understands what marriage is all about?

We are talking about women
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by yanabasee2: 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
effort1:

We are talking about women
Then Tonto Dike isn't on that category....
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by effort1: 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2021
yanabasee2:

Then Tonto Dike isn't on that category....

And simisola? She also in the category?
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by jully29(f): 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
money121:
Nasoo grin grin
But some guys are still naive about this. Or maybe I shld say they are not yet mature
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by jully29(f): 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
[quote author=VeeVeeMyLuv post=106831682]Hehe grin grin grin
He is very wise.

U see this generation ehn, very stubborn! They like to do as if they know more than themselves.

What is needed is character that will make one to be able to communicate and understand more to develop humility to make sacrifices, and compromise in order for both partner to respect each other to grow in the marriage.

All manner of unrealistic expectations arising from fixed mindset is what is responsible for the rampant relationship failures today.

Sweet 16 sweet 16 in the end, eventually the Prince went back to his former lover who is older than him by a year! They are going strong 20+ years.
I pray they learn.
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by jully29(f): 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
As a man don't you ever joke with character, loyalty and peace of mind e get why.

You see big boobs, coke bottle shape, fine face etc. Na bonus all of them be
Some guys are actually blessed with a loyal,peaceful,submissive , independent and God fearing lady,but they disqualified her becos of material things that can fade away any time.
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2021
jully29:

Some guys are actually blessed with a loyal,peaceful,submissive , independent and God fearing lady,but they disqualified her becos of material things that can fade away any time.
That guy is still confused, he doesn't know he wants or he's not matured mentally. As I dey like this, I don taste life small and I now know what I want.
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by Forthepeople21(f): 11:04pm On Oct 18, 2021
Jay Z cheated on Beyoncé, goes to show that light skin and an ass don’t matter in the end. What matters are qualities that cannot be bought, they are ingrained in the woman.
When you find a loyal, loving, committed, smart, caring woman, don’t ever let her go. These things are super rare nowadays. Especially in a Nigerian woman.
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by Lightorder: 12:26am On Oct 19, 2021
yanabasee2:
Anything can make you a good wife.... Even those qualities listed there can make you a good wife ...

Because those qualities is what men look for... And when they see it and you have good habits and good brain.... You become a wife automatically...

No the give those flat yansh girls hope...

Modified: Some people attacking me left, right, center ... E be like say their girlfriends get flat yansh....

Angel Yana.... the son of angel Michael.... I deh heaven sef... I wan see how those small yansh gehls go take make heaven......
have you asked yourself why husbands with fat nyash wives still leave them at home , running after flat nyash girls ?
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by Emilokoiyawon: 12:26am On Oct 19, 2021
Lazy god of 'some men.' Sense is the pre-requisite for good character. Or have you ever seen a senseless person with good character?
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by Mypeople2(m): 12:31am On Oct 19, 2021
Kizo5:

I never wanted to say anything, but let me tell y that u have said my mind..

just take yourself out, all bills on me
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Buys His Wife A New Car (Video) / Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo) / Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.