Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But (37236 Views)

Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) / Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) / Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by Princewill1(m): 1:08am On Oct 19, 2021
Most people here are not telling themselves the truth. It's extremely difficult to find all the numerous qualities an African man wants in one woman.

Your grandfather, upto your first ancestor had successful polygamous marriage, E reach your father own time and your own time una follow whiteman culture and religion go dey practice monogamy. Now una they confused on what to go for in marriage.

Your great grandfather married they one that had big nyash, they one that can cook, they one that has character respectively and had longer life probably died above 100yrs.

You that followed white man to marry one wife with all the wahala will die @ 70yrs and people will celebrate say you try.

The westernized modern African man is confused. He does not no where his problems are coming from.
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by bjtinz: 8:29am On Oct 19, 2021
FashionCookie:
So after all these talk will it stop some men from cheating, YES ir NO!?
Bcus I'm not understanding... some women have "everything" to keep a man. And when I say everything, I mean "EVERY BLEEPING THING!" Still, some men will never be satisfied. As it is now, I no get time to alter myself bcus of anybody...who no like am make e fly!

grin no mind them.
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by FashionCookie(f): 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
bjtinz:

grin no mind them.
Lol
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by Danisaint112(m): 10:57pm On Oct 19, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
As a man don't you ever joke with character, loyalty and peace of mind e get why.

You see big boobs, coke bottle shape, fine face etc. Na bonus all of them be

Few words but quality statement. you have spoken more than anyone here. Thumps... smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by Bobxin: 1:55am On Oct 20, 2021
FashionCookie:

Thanks Bobxin...
The life just get as e be. The one that annoys me most is when ladies bleach their skin bcus of guys. That shit pisses the hell outta me.
This life na concrete jungle grin

1 Like

Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by FashionCookie(f): 3:14am On Oct 20, 2021
Bobxin:

This life na concrete jungle grin
I swear smiley
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by innocentejiro: 8:38am On Aug 17, 2022
The idea that good looks in a woman is nothing a man should consider, but good character is overemphasized. It seem to say that good looks in a woman exclude good behavior or that no good looking woman is well behaved, and that is a lie. If you think you are well behaved, you are not alone, there are others like you who also look good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo) / Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) / Somalis----are we not great

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.