Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

VIDEO: FRENCHMAN REVEALS BUHARI & OSINBAJO HANDING NIGERIA TO TURKS ISLAMIZATION - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: FRENCHMAN REVEALS BUHARI & OSINBAJO HANDING NIGERIA TO TURKS ISLAMIZATION (456 Views)

Adesina Reveals Buhari’s Response To Tinubu’s ‘emi Lokan’ Speech / Just In!!! Pastor Reveals Buhari's Successor, Is An Ex Governor In Prison / Obasanjo Warns Against Handing Nigeria Over To Thieves, Hooligans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: FRENCHMAN REVEALS BUHARI & OSINBAJO HANDING NIGERIA TO TURKS ISLAMIZATION by DeltaFire: 9:43am On Oct 18, 2021
VIDEO: FRENCHMAN REVEALS BUHARI & OSINBAJO HANDING NIGERIA TO TURKS ISLAMIZATION!

Indigenous peoples! I changed the title from how I received it to shout out what this Frenchman in the video says about our ancestral lands.

The Frenchman says he saw Turkish people (Turks) in Middle Belt busy doing the Islamization after Fulani have massacred the indigenous people and taken over their villages and lands.

This is happening right under our eyes! It is Buhari & Pastor RUGA doing this to us! Pastor RUGA who should be siding with Christians is a Judas Goat leading Christians to slaughter while he himself has home in UK and can flee there with his children in a private jet.

We must listen to NINAS Movement now. Because how in God’s name can we be preparing for Elections in 2023 when there is a massacre of Christians going on? Are we that evil! Are we that unconcerned? Are we human at all?

Copied from WhatsApp

Bernard-Henri Lévy, called: “France’s most famous public intellectual” in interview talks about massacre of Christians in Nigeria and Madrasas by Turks in the Middle Belt.

While Nigeria’s Vice-President supposedly a Christian and a Pastor, denies that there is any massacre of Christians and was described by a USA official as “He lies shamelessly — including this weekend in New York — about the anti-Christian persecution his government is at least tolerating and, at
worst, enabling…” (in June 2019), we have Mr Lévy saying that Christians of Nigeria are being massacred. So who is LYING! Is it this Frenchman Philosopher? Or the Nigerian Pastor- Prof. of Law?

Hear Bernard-Henri Lévy in the video interview: The retreat of the West is a disaster
Relevant time: 10.45 – 15.52

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMSYiVgbPR4&t=913s

TRANSCRIPT:

Lévy:
I'm not a troop maniac. It is not only troops. Nigeria, for example, Nigeria, a huge scandal is going on in Nigeria, you have half of the population of Nigeria, who are Christians, who are targeted, killed, massacred, because they are Christians, not because they are farmers against shepherds, not because they are southerners against north. Because they are Christians. I revealed that in my book, I made an investigation and reportage to check that and to prove that. So what I would like is number one, to take that into account, to recognise it. Not to listen to all these alleged experts who tell us no, it's nothing. It is just tribal conflicts. No, it is large scale massacre, ignored by the West, ignored by the democracy and which is based on a religious war. Number one to take into account,
Number two to exert the appropriate pressures on the government of Nigeria, which is governed by extremist Muslim people, President Buhari and others, a Fulani and who is of course vulnerable to sanctions and to pressures. Let's try by this. Let's try to have leverage with the fact that for example, we UK, France, Europe, America, buy their oil or might not buy, don't let's--- I saw in the Middle Belt of Nigeria, I saw Madrasas created by Turks, I saw some strong forces full with the Neo Ottoman creed. Why leave Nigeria to these people? Why? So what I recommend is just again, to be -

Interviewer:
Take action of some kind.

Lévy:
Diplomacy, pressure, sanctions, whatever. Or we decide that we no longer count in the scene of the world. It's another option. It is not mine. I think that we are France, we are UK, we have some values, these values when they are embraced, for example, by the Christians of Nigeria. It's intelligent, and it is fair to help.

Interviewer:
Do you feel, actually, it's a very interesting example an important one the Christians of Nigeria because some people would feel that Christian countries should pay particular attention to those kinds of crimes, because there is a kind of solidarity of faith there.
How does that fit in with your liberal worldview is that allowed? Should Christians in Western countries care more about the massacre of Christians in Nigeria, than cultures that they have less to do with?

Lévy:
They should care about massacres in general, they should care about people embracing their values, our values. And it is incomprehensible, it is impossible to understand when these people calling for help, and wanting to share… are Christians, sharing not only our values, but our creed and so on. And they cannot understand this truth - how, why the Christians in the West support so much (and that’s great) the Christians of Middle East of Mosul. I pleaded for that a lot! But nothing about the Christians of Nigeria. Why? I don't know. Maybe because there is a blackout in the press. Maybe because Africa is considered as being remote. But my role, my role is to say, as loud as I can: you have here a population, who has an additional reason to be cared about.

NIGERIANS! WE CANNOT BE TALKING ABOUT ELECTIONS IN 2023 WHILE THIS HORRIFIC KILLING OF CHRISTIANS IS GOING ON! WE MUST STOP ALL PREPARATIONS FOR THOSE 2023 ELECTIONS NOW!

Please share widely, throughout Nigeria and in the global community.
Re: VIDEO: FRENCHMAN REVEALS BUHARI & OSINBAJO HANDING NIGERIA TO TURKS ISLAMIZATION by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 18, 2021
They will all fail woefully
Re: VIDEO: FRENCHMAN REVEALS BUHARI & OSINBAJO HANDING NIGERIA TO TURKS ISLAMIZATION by Paragon311(m): 9:48am On Oct 18, 2021
Nigeria as a Nation is too big for one religion to take over the entire regions.
Re: VIDEO: FRENCHMAN REVEALS BUHARI & OSINBAJO HANDING NIGERIA TO TURKS ISLAMIZATION by DeltaFire: 9:48am On Oct 18, 2021
These posters will explain what Judas Goat is.

I also will add how NINAS Movement is our salvation to stop Buhari and Pastor RUGA from killing us to take our land for Fulanization-Islamization.

Re: VIDEO: FRENCHMAN REVEALS BUHARI & OSINBAJO HANDING NIGERIA TO TURKS ISLAMIZATION by DeltaFire: 9:54am On Oct 18, 2021
Paragon311:
Nigeria as a Nation is too big for one religion to take over the entire regions.

Ah ah, did not the White man and his religion take over the entire US of A and Canada from the indigenous peoples who are called American Indians or Native Americans? So what are you talking about!

This is not time for lazyness!

Get up my man, and let us work by exposing evil Pastor RUGA and also make sure political parties do not prepare for Elections 2023.

It is saying what you have said that made indigenous peoples of USA & Canada to lose their ancestral lands to White foreigners, plus also Black, Chinese and Indian foreigners.

(1) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-madueke's Bra / SERAP Petitions UN Over ‘vicious Assault On Justice Mary Odili’ / Insincere Leaders Behind Nigeria’s Woes, Osinbajo A Failure – Pastor Giwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.