Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,698 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer (5406 Views)

What Is The Roadmap To Becoming A Blockchain Developer / Become A Blockchain Developer / I Need A Blockchain System For My Wordpress Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by Damres: 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
lordally:

Laptop
Nepa
Software development course ( I'll provide )
Are the major thing he needs then Data ...over all na determination

Good day bro, can you pls text me on my WhatsApp number 0 8 1 6 8 9 8 6 5 1 4. Thanks
Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by Nairaman001: 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
@lordally , how can I get those front end vids you mentioned ? I don’t stay in Lagos… ,

@Lorex6 we meet again smiley ….What’s up
Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by Lorex6: 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nairaman001:
@lordally , how can I get those front end vids you mentioned ? I don’t stay in Lagos… ,

Am aight boss... You have my number?
If you still want to be a blockchain dev. Let's meet on WhatsApp... My own journey don begin
Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by lordally(m): 11:39am On Nov 28, 2021
Damres:

Good day bro, can you pls text me on my WhatsApp number 0 8 1 6 8 9 8 6 5 1 4. Thanks

Nope send me a mail
Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by lordally(m): 11:40am On Nov 28, 2021
Nairaman001:

Well I stay in Lagos.
Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by Abuklaw(m): 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
KVNGQ:

For learning blockchain development as a beginner, how much of web development do i need to learn

I will recommend that you take two courses at the same time; spend at least 2 hours on javascript everyday and at least one hour on solidity.

For javascript, Google search "the odin project" and take their javascript course.

For solidity, go to www.cryptozombies.io and take the lessons one after the other.

You should be deploying smart contracts in 5 months if you're focused.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by Abuklaw(m): 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
Blesschemical:
Please does the link expire?

Boss, let me know if you've any client looking for junior smart contract developer. I am rounding upy consensys blockchain developer bootcamp this month and ready to go at corporate levels.

I've written and deployed a host of smart contracts.
Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by Blesschemical: 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2021
Abuklaw:

Boss, let me know if you've any client looking for junior smart contract developer. I am rounding upy consensys blockchain developer bootcamp this month and ready to go at corporate levels.

I've written and deployed a host of smart contracts.
Am not the right person for this

2 Likes

Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by abbenism001(m): 6:21am On Nov 29, 2021
Good morning sir, am a graduate of physics. I want to deviate to IT PLS how can you help me out. I want to start from scratch. Am ready to do the needful. I have been looking for jobs since all this year's but no way. This is my email ayoolaabiodun87@gmail.com. help me with choice
Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by abbenism001(m): 6:25am On Nov 29, 2021
Pls which IT programme is lucrative that I can enroll for.
Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2021
abbenism001:
Pls which IT programme is lucrative that I can enroll for.
You guys keep asking same questions over and over and over again on this nairaland when most of this questions have been answered many times already on Nairaland. Search for the question on Nairaland and get your answers or better still use google.

I am learning too for over 10 months now but e get some questions that I can't even bring myself to ask. I simply research. You can't be a good self-thought programmer without learning how to research for solution to a problem. Good luck.

5 Likes

Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by Nairaman001: 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
@lordally, I don’t stay in Lagos hoods, how do we go about it?

Maybe you could please help me zip the folder containing the tutorials and the docs and I could download them from your Google drive….?

Thanks boss
Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by seamfund: 3:48pm On Nov 29, 2021
I use remix.ethereum.org to create my own crypto
Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by kingsley55(m): 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
lordally:

Bring him to Lagos , buy him a laptop and I'll send you all the required videos he needs to become a Front end developer!!! I stay at Ajah too , ALASIA

Bro please send me the resources : n.a. t.t.y.k.i.n.g.s.4@g***l.com
Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by Nairaman001: 8:42pm On Nov 29, 2021
@Lorex6 , I. Don’t have your number; I really need to get started…Let’s link up bro….
Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by Lorex6: 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2021
Nairaman001:
@Lorex6 , I. Don’t have your number; I really need to get started…Let’s link up bro….
I'll reach out thru mail
Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by lordally(m): 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2021
Nairaman001:
@lordally, I don’t stay in Lagos hoods, how do we go about it?

Maybe you could please help me zip the folder containing the tutorials and the docs and I could download them from your Google drive….?

Thanks boss

I can't bro... The least I can do is you get someone in Lagos to bring a flash drive to my place to collect the videos
Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by lordally(m): 10:33pm On Nov 29, 2021
kingsley55:

Bro please send me the resources : n.a. t.t.y.k.i.n.g.s.4@g***l.com

I can't bro... The least I can do is you get someone in Lagos to bring a flash drive to my place to collect the videos... someone on Nairaland came last month to get the videos
Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by Saverin: 11:50pm On Dec 28, 2021
Has anyone purchased the course?

1 Like

Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by abbenism001(m): 5:01am On Dec 29, 2021
Pls boss, am also interested. I have system,data and have started learning html css and python. I need some materials and mentorship.
lordally:

Laptop
Nepa
Software development course ( I'll provide )
Are the major thing he needs then Data ...over all na determination
Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by Saverin: 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
ezechidera:

There is no Nigerian Based Academy that does it best yet. Use Code Academy - These tutors are not Nigerian. The tutors are from MIT and Pearson.

I have checked the course. How can one see/preview the full curriculum (full course contents)?
Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by lordally(m): 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
abbenism001:
Pls boss, am also interested. I have system,data and have started learning html css and python. I need some materials and mentorship.

Hello Baba...I don't think I'm at a level to mentor you now ... Cos I'm also learning too i've learnt HTML , CSS and currently learning JavaScript.... of which after that I'll learn React.... So if these are what you intend learning then I can help you with the required materials for them...like a well detailed material... I'm in Lagos by the way!
Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by ezra01(m): 8:33am On Dec 31, 2021
lordally:

Hello Baba...I don't think I'm at a level to mentor you now ... Cos I'm also learning too i've learnt HTML , CSS and currently learning JavaScript.... of which after that I'll learn React.... So if these are what you intend learning then I can help you with the required materials for them...like a well detailed material... I'm in Lagos by the way!

boss I would really appreciate it if u can help me with the materials
thanks.
Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by lordally(m): 10:19am On Dec 31, 2021
ezra01:

boss I would really appreciate it if u can help me with the materials
thanks.

I'm in Lagos... If you're in Lagos then it makes it easy
Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by Kaycee54321(m): 11:26am On Dec 31, 2021
Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by TheManOfTheYear: 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
Lorex6:

Am aight boss... You have my number?
If you still want to be a blockchain dev. Let's meet on WhatsApp... My own journey don begin
We could connect too. I'm just starting to learn Solidity this new month/year
Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by Lorex6: 11:29pm On Jan 01, 2022
TheManOfTheYear:
We could connect too. I'm just starting to learn Solidity this new month/year
Pm me
Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by nagalee(m): 1:19am On Jan 02, 2022
ezechidera:
You may be a Software developer that can code in Java, Python, Go, C#, etc. You may even have experience in using Frameworks and Apis to provide solutions.

But guess what? There is a major shift in the tech space. The industry is changing at a rapid rate. With the sudden boom of Blockchain & Cryptocurrency, there is a huge demand for the development of Blockchain applications, Not just outside Africa, but in Nigeria.

Venture capital investors and Angel investors are on the lookout for startups that rely on blockchain in developing their business solutions. That is why Bitmama, the only blockchain-backed startup in Nigeria closed a funding of $350k.

The highest-paid software developers are the blockchain Engineers and Developers.
The least blockchain developer, that is junior developers earn $96,000 per year. imagine what a senior developer earns.

Nigeria is known for cheap labour, that is why most remote tech companies from the USA, UK, Germany, etc outsource their work to software developers at a cheaper rate.

I am a Blockchain developer working for a remote tech company in the USA. I am paid $8,000 per month as a senior developer.
Not only that, I do free-lance that earns me $20k, some go as high as $50k.

In Lagos currently, Some of my colleague that works in Bitmama earns as little as N200k per month

The Demand is High. There are few developers in this space.

Even if you are already a developer, You can find yourself a good tutor and gradually upgrade. So that in less than 6 months, you should be able to start a project effectively.

There is huge Money to be Made in Tech especially if you work for Remote Tech Companies all from your house.

Have a Good day.
Here op, what part of USA are you at? Email me on kylewoods121@yahoo.com let’s discuss business.
Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by nagalee(m): 1:30am On Jan 02, 2022
lordally:

Bring him to Lagos , buy him a laptop and I'll send you all the required videos he needs to become a Front end developer!!! I stay at Ajah too , ALASIA
ogbeni, send me the videos for the blockchain development course. Email kylewoods121@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by lordally(m): 8:47am On Jan 02, 2022
nagalee:
ogbeni, send me the videos for the blockchain development course. Email kylewoods121@yahoo.com. Thanks

Are you okay
Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by TheManOfTheYear: 10:25am On Jan 02, 2022
Lorex6:
Pm me
I just did

1 Like

Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by abbenism001(m): 6:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
Hello boss, that is what I intended learning pls I need those materials. Am also in Lagos
lordally:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Programming Challenge: Convert String to Json with a Loop / My C++ CGPA Calculator Program / Survey - People Interested In Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.