Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer (5798 Views)

How Easy Or Hard Is It To Get A Job In Nigeria As Full Stack Blockchain Engineer / What Is The Roadmap To Becoming A Blockchain Developer / Become A Blockchain Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by Saverin: 6:47am On Jan 04, 2022
lordally:

Are you okay

Ogbeni grin
Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by lordally(m): 11:58am On Jan 04, 2022
abbenism001:
Hello boss, that is what I intended learning pls I need those materials. Am also in Lagos

Ok if you have a flash drive... Of at least more than 32GB then You can come collect the videos from me...I stay in Ajah
Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by Yomit71(m): 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
nagalee:
ogbeni, send me the videos for the blockchain development course. Email kylewoods121@yahoo.com. Thanks
this guy mad ooo cheesy
Ogbeni to send you, zagadat wink
Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by Akinolaabd: 5:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
I will also recommend you check

https://aptlearn.io

they have high quality and practicable environment for software development learning and most courses are free
Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by FRANCISTOWN: 10:36am On Jan 12, 2023
Lorex6:

Am aight boss... You have my number?
If you still want to be a blockchain dev. Let's meet on WhatsApp... My own journey don begin
I'd like to connect with you as well, this year should be good for blockchain and Ethereum smart contract development. Let's go where the money at. I'm sending you a PM
Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by FRANCISTOWN: 10:57am On Jan 12, 2023
lordally:

Ok if you have a flash drive... Of at least more than 32GB then You can come collect the videos from me...I stay in Ajah
I'd also like to connect, I've sent you a PM
Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by lordally(m): 12:24pm On Jan 12, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

I'd also like to connect, I've sent you a PM

I'm no more in Lagos o... I'm somewhere in the South east
Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by FRANCISTOWN: 8:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
lordally:

I'm no more in Lagos o... I'm somewhere in the South east
So painful, oh okay sir... Please can I have some of the materials compressed and shared over WhatsApp?
Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by lordally(m): 10:10pm On Jan 12, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

So painful, oh okay sir... Please can I have some of the materials compressed and shared over WhatsApp?

The videos are all in my laptop.
Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
lordally:

I learnt a lot of things today.
I can do testing for solidity projects (Smart contracts etc.) I am trying to make a good CV grin Make web developers day do their React day go front jare.

XD
Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by FRANCISTOWN: 3:40am On Jan 13, 2023
lordally:

Oh! I presume your laptop is not with you
Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by FRANCISTOWN: 3:42am On Jan 13, 2023
gimakon:

I can do testing for solidity projects (Smart contracts etc.) I am trying to make a good CV grin Make web developers day do their React day go front jare.

XD
Hi! May I get the link to the resources that you use and please can we connect on WhatsApp?
Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by Nobody: 5:16am On Jan 13, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Hi! May I get the link to the resources that you use and please can we connect on WhatsApp?

There are tons of them.
Sure whatsapp is a good start. Send me a mail or i send you a mail. Anyone works
Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by lordally(m): 7:44am On Jan 13, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Oh! I presume your laptop is not with you

Why not! Of course it is with me!
Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by lordally(m): 7:45am On Jan 13, 2023
gimakon:

XD

I go blast you as you dey take blast other people grin ooo...lols anyways , I dey learn React , I just start self
Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by FRANCISTOWN: 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2023
gimakon:

There are tons of them.
Sure whatsapp is a good start. Send me a mail or i send you a mail. Anyone works
I already sent you a PM sir
Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by FRANCISTOWN: 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2023
lordally:

Why not! Of course it is with me!
A quick one... Remix IDE got stuck on the white background in Windows 10. I'm think of using VScode with remixd extension and MetaMask. But my concern is, can I use the local Host for deployment?
Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by lordally(m): 8:27pm On Jan 13, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

A quick one... Remix IDE got stuck on the white background in Windows 10. I'm think of using VScode with remixd extension and MetaMask. But my concern is, can I use the local Host for deployment?

I have no idea on remix ide... I've not heard of that before
Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by FRANCISTOWN: 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2023
lordally:

I have no idea on remix ide... I've not heard of that before
Oh, you use Geth? I think Geth is really better...I think there is no deployment generally in remix IDE, Geth supports deployment..but Geth is a command line utility, and might not really be good for beginners
Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by FRANCISTOWN: 5:46am On Jan 20, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Issues resolved
Re: Discover How To Be A Blockchain Developer & Blockchain Engineer by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 20, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

You can use Ganache for deployment on your local server. At the same time, I would suggest you do not limit it to Local servers alone as its best to mimic live servers in development.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Php Challenge: External Authentication Of Phpbb3 / Larisoft Clean Desktop: (re: Operation Prove Your Programming Skills) / Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.