Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

What Is Really The Effect Of Drug Abuse? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is Really The Effect Of Drug Abuse? (720 Views)

19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) / I Look Older Than My Age And It Is Really Affecting My Self Esteem / Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Really The Effect Of Drug Abuse? by hacey: 10:43am On Oct 18, 2021
Substance abuse refers to the harmful or hazardous use of alcohol, prescription medicine, and other legal and illegal substances, (WHO 2021). Examples of these drugs include Tobacco, Alcohol, Heroin, Cocaine, Marijuana, Cigarettes (nicotine), Opiates, Inhalants, Hallucinogens, Cannabis, Methamphetamine (chalk, meths, crank & crystals), and Club Drugs (Ecstasy, Rohypnol & Ketamine) to mention a few.

Drug Abuse affects various aspects of not only the abuser's life but of those people around them. Overuse of drugs affects the liver, brain. It causes heart damage, dizziness, clumsiness, slow reflexes, shaking, and a high risk of infection with blood-borne viruses, to mention a few.

Read full story here: https://hacey.org/blog/effectsofdrugabuse/
Re: What Is Really The Effect Of Drug Abuse? by Nekky5(f): 7:18pm On Oct 30, 2021
A bleak future!
Re: What Is Really The Effect Of Drug Abuse? by Zzeruviky: 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2021
Hello friends. I have heard a lot about cannabis oils that they are not harmful to the body. I don’t know, having never tried it, I can’t say for sure whether they are working or not. Have you tried it?
Re: What Is Really The Effect Of Drug Abuse? by Fodyto: 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
They say that there are many vitamins for people that are aimed at supporting the body. But I couldn't afford to get tested for specific vitamins. But I found a website http://xray-mobile-view.creek.fm/broadcasts/29213 , where they talk about multivitamins based on cannabis, which improve health. I just started taking them, and I can already see an improvement. I hope I helped you.
Re: What Is Really The Effect Of Drug Abuse? by muheeb01(m): 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
Any forms of hard drug or drug abuse is very dangerous to your health....incase you're addicted to smoke or you smoke occasionally or addicted to alcohol or any kind of hard drinks....these can affect your lung or liver...incase you want to stay healthy I'm into pure ibile herbs that works effectly,it will cleanse your lung or liver from any toxins,dm me check my signature
Re: What Is Really The Effect Of Drug Abuse? by Rick423: 6:53am On Mar 14, 2022
Hi all, I recently read on the internet about a new type of medicine that scientists have created. It contains substances that take away the pain and contains THC, have you tried it?
Re: What Is Really The Effect Of Drug Abuse? by Wresaha: 7:52am On Mar 14, 2022
If you have been looking for a shop where you can order a soothing drink, I can recommend a website I found recently https://cbd.market/ . They have a wide and varied selection of THC-based products . I recently bought some pills there myself and now take them in the evenings. It makes me feel better.
Re: What Is Really The Effect Of Drug Abuse? by JackRichard1: 8:01am On Jul 12, 2022
Guys, I don't support drugs. I personally saw what happens to people when they begin to abuse even the lightest substances, and I understand why this is prohibited. On the other hand, from the same hemp we can obtain CBD, which has a very positive effect on human health. I know a lot of good shops like cornbread hemp, where you can buy excellent quality CBD products. And here's the problem - because of the harm of drugs, hemp is banned, but CBD is very beneficial, so I would be glad if it is allowed.

(1) (Reply)

Best Psychiatric Hospitals In Nigeria / One Life Hack We All Must Know (A Must Read) / If You Have These 4 Medical Challenges, Eat More Of Carrots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.