Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft (2283 Views)

Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. / Challenge To Nairaland Atheists / Discussion For Nairaland Atheists Only. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:06am On Oct 19, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

Satanists do not kill
Really?

What an irony!
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by Workch: 9:13am On Oct 19, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Whatever weed it is, it's better than using the lives of the innocent, including family members, for rituals, as is the norm in the witchcraft you're now learning.

Your family need to be warned about the danger you now pose to their existence.
lol cheesy
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:15am On Oct 19, 2021
Workch:
lol cheesy
You always find serious things funny and as a joke.

If you're into ritual killings, you better desist from it because the evil you do to others would soon catch up with you.

By then you would no longer find the shedding of innocent blood funny.
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by Workch: 9:16am On Oct 19, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
You always find serious things funny and as a joke.

If you're into ritual killings, you better desist from it because the evil you do to others would soon catch up with you.

By then you would no longer find the shedding of innocent blood funny.
Its funny because you are getting worked up over nothing.
You been messed with
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by Dtruthspeaker: 9:18am On Oct 19, 2021
Workch:
Its 4.5billion and no day for god yet

That's what Everyday for the satanist means.

As the Thief, now he can never ever validly say that he did not have the opportunity to correct his evil.
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by Workch: 9:19am On Oct 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

That's what Everyday for the satanist means.

As the Thief, now he can never ever validly say that he did not have the opportunity to correct his evil.
Everyday for the Christian God, one day for the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

All the scams and atrocities you people commit in your church will be judged by the Flying Spaghetti Monster
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by Dtruthspeaker: 9:23am On Oct 19, 2021
Workch:
Everyday for the Christian God, one day for the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

All the scams and atrocities you people commit in your church will be judged by the Flying Spaghetti Monster

The Will of the Greatest and The Highest Will Always Be Done over us, lesser beings.
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by Workch: 9:29am On Oct 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

The Will of the Greatest and The Highest Will Always Be Done over us, lesser beings.
Ramen, Permesan be upon him

1 Like

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:36am On Oct 19, 2021
Workch:
Its funny because you are getting worked up over nothing.
You been messed with
Not surprised. A satanist sees nothing in the mindless killing of innocent souls.

Workch:
Yes I'm a Satanist
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by NaijaSatanlst: 10:00am On Oct 19, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Not surprised. A satanist sees nothing in the mindless killing of innocent souls.

Says the guy that bragged about killing TB JOSHUA grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:15am On Oct 19, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

Says the guy that bragged about killing TB JOSHUA grin
The death a mindless killer of innocent souls means that a lot of innocent souls are saved.

I'm sure a satanist wouldn't be happy that the lives of innocent souls are saved.

He would rather that the mindless ritual killer was still alive and killing innocent souls typical of a blood thirsty satanist.
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by NaijaSatanlst: 10:24am On Oct 19, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
The death a mindless killer of innocent souls means that a lot of innocent souls are saved.

Abeg abeg, you act like a good human being. But you are just a terrible ass with no sympathy. TB JOSHUA died and you quickly joined the bandwagon and claimed that you were the one that killed him with prayers. Spineless sicko.

Why don't you pray that Buhari should die. After all he has committed more crimes that Tb Joshua. Fuçking idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:36am On Oct 19, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

Abeg abeg, you act like a good human being. But you are just a terrible ass with no sympathy. TB JOSHUA died and you quickly joined the bandwagon and claimed that you were the one that killed him with prayers. Spineless sicko.

Why don't you pray that Buhari should die. After all he has committed more crimes that Tb Joshua. Fuçking idiot
I would be sad that thousands of innocent lives are saved from the hands of the ritual killer TB Joshua if I was a blood thirsty satanist as you.

So I understand why it pains you so much.

You should go to the hottest part of hell and hug the devil there. You should find TB Joshua your fellow bloody satanist there also.
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by LordReed(m): 10:38am On Oct 19, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Whatever weed it is, it's better than using the lives of the innocent, including family members, for rituals, as is the norm in the witchcraft you're now learning.

Your family need to be warned about the danger you now pose to their existence.

Come and warn them now or better yet use your magic bedroom to warn them. LMFAO!

2 Likes

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by NaijaSatanlst: 10:42am On Oct 19, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I would be sad that thousands of innocent lives are saved from the hands of the ritual killer TB Joshua if I was a blood thirsty satanist as you.

So I understand why it pains you so much.

You should go to the hottest part of hell and hug the devil there. You should find TB Joshua your fellow bloody satanist there also.

And what makes you so confident that you won't be going to this hell you speak of??

1 Like

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:46am On Oct 19, 2021
LordReed:

Come and warn them now or better yet use your magic bedroom to warn them. LMFAO!
So how many of them have you sacrificed for the devil whom you serve man?

You haven't yet answered.

Or are you still a fresher in witchcraft?
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by LordReed(m): 10:54am On Oct 19, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
So how many of them have you sacrificed for the devil whom you serve man?

You haven't yet answered.

Or are you still a fresher in witchcraft?

Go and ripen your weed. Clown. LMFAO!

2 Likes

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by Niflheim(m): 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2021
Dafuq?!!! A confused clown who could never have known about the death of TB Joshua(if it had not been announced on the news,radio, TV, SOCIAL MEDIA),is now claiming that he is the one responsible for his death?!!!

You did not tell the creator of the Earth to provide a cure for Covid.

You did not help the Nigerian currency/economy to rally back.

You did not end Insecurity in the country.

You did not even prevent the deaths of children from malaria, by creating a heavenly mosquito that will inject you with malaria vaccine!!!

Instead, you are boasting like "HALF EMPTY BARREL OF LIQUID DUNG �����", CLAIMING YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANOTHER MAN'S DEATH?!!!"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by NaijaSatanlst: 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
Niflheim:
Dafuq?!!! A confused clown who could never have known about the death of TB Joshua(if it had not been announced on the news,radio, TV, SOCIAL MEDIA),is now claiming that he is the one responsible for his death?!!!

You did not tell the creator of the Earth to provide a cure for Covid.

You did not help the Nigerian currency/economy to rally back.

You did not end Insecurity in the country.

You did not even prevent the deaths of children from malaria, by creating a heavenly mosquito that will inject you with malaria vaccine!!!

Instead, you are boasting like "HALF EMPTY BARREL OF LIQUID DUNG �����", CLAIMING YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANOTHER MAN'S DEATH?!!!"

Na today you Sabi say jesusjnr2020 na fraud?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
@Jesusjnr u have no right to criticize or argue
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
PRE4:
@Jesusjnr u have no right to criticize or argue
You don't any right to say I have no right.
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
You don't any right to say I have no right.
You guys criticize a lot and feel like you are better but especially you..you are worst inside
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
PRE4:

You guys criticize a lot and feel like you are better but especially you..you are worst inside
Is that what the devil sent you here to say or is there more?
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Is that what the devil sent you here to say or is there more?
The devil?
U got it all wrong.
How will I keep praying to God for a particular thing that is killing me slowly and he has refused to Answer,he should have answered if he were to be alive

Am not an atheist,show some love to lost souls for God sake not pass judgment on them

1 Like

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
PRE4:

The devil?
U got it all wrong.
How will I keep praying to God for a particular thing that is killing me slowly and he has refused to Answer,he should have answered if he were to be alive

Am not an atheist,show some love to lost souls for God sake not pass judgment on them
Not surprised. The problem is not with God but with you, so check yourself very well, instead of allowing yourself to be a tool in the hands of the devil. You don't have to be atheist to be used by the devil.

He has lots of children inside the church.
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2021
E.g Lordreed is now learning witchcraft and voodoo, so is no longer an atheist but an upcoming and aspiring witch/satanist.

And all witches and satanists are ritual killers.
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by LordReed(m): 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
E.g Lordreed is now learning witchcraft and voodoo, so is no longer an atheist but an upcoming and aspiring witch/satanist.

Fugazy clown. LMFAO!
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by LordReed(m): 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

Listen to my conversation with a lawyer. Sit back and watch how this shitstorm lands on your head. LMFAO!

https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=14330459
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:25am On Oct 27, 2021
LordReed:

Listen to my conversation with a lawyer. Sit back and watch how this shitstorm lands on your head. LMFAO!

https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=14330459
Put up or keep shut!

Let it land. I'm patiently waiting.
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by LordReed(m): 7:56am On Oct 27, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Put up or keep shut!

Do it and see shege. Fugazy clown.
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by NaijaSatanlst: 11:05am On Oct 27, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Put up or keep shut!

Brodda go back to the asylum you came from.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sodomy Vs Incest, Which Does God Prefer? / "be Wisdom-conscious!- Pastor Chris. / Beware Of Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.