Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,274 members, 7,957,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:30 PM

Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft (2458 Views)

Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. / Challenge To Nairaland Atheists / Discussion For Nairaland Atheists Only. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by LordReed(m): 2:34pm On Oct 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
You must have been brain dead to the fact that He resurrected from the dead and is no longer in the grave, but is risen and is alive! Halleluyah!

Double wahala for those who are worse than the dead but think they live.

So where is this risen Jesus, I thought he is coming soon abi he doesn't want to come again? LMFAO!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
LordReed:

Are you minding the clown. He claimed in the other thread to have killed TB Joshua because TB Joshua was a witch and now Nigeria will progress this year. This is mid October and we have seen nothing. That's how he predicted the end to atheism and ended up deleting his previous moniker. He is just a comedian in cleric garb.
Satanists flocking together is not new, just that one is still lying to himself that he's still an atheist.

An atheist who worships the devil, lol! Such a fool of the highest rank.
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by LordReed(m): 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

Really?

LoLz yes really. He is a freaking clown.
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by NaijaSatanlst: 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
LordReed:

So where is this risen Jesus, I thought he is coming soon abi he doesn't want to come again? LMFAO!

He has been coming "soon" for over 1500 years, is traffic holding him in heaven??
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by LordReed(m): 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Satanists flocking together is not new, just that one is still lying to himself that he's still an atheist.

Hello clown I want to book you for 1st of January 2022 for my daughter's birthday are you available? LoLz.
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by LordReed(m): 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

He has been coming "soon" for over 1500 years, is traffic holding him in heaven??

He is busy turning water to wine in heaven and enjoying himself and has forgotten his trip. LMFAO!
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by NaijaSatanlst: 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

Satanism is satire. Read it up you triggered ass hole.

We atheists don't believe in your devil.

2 Likes

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by NaijaSatanlst: 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
LordReed:

He is busy turning water to wine in heaven and enjoying himself and has forgotten his trip. LMFAO!
He fell drunk wink

1 Like

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

Satanism is satire. Read it up you triggered ass hole.

We atheists don't believe in your devil.
Keep repeating the lies the devil sent you to say. Maybe, just maybe some gullible and blind ones here would believe you.

The devil is such a big liar!
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by NaijaSatanlst: 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

The devil is such a big liar!

One question:

Why you switch your moniker?

LordReed:
He claimed in the other thread to have killed TB Joshua because TB Joshua was a witch and now Nigeria will progress this year. This is mid October and we have seen nothing. That's how he predicted the end to atheism and ended up deleting his previous moniker. He is just a comedian in cleric garb.

See what you.were accused of doing. Why did you lie that you killed TB JOSHUA?
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
LordReed:

1 Like

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by Niflheim(m): 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
What are the names of the atheists who have gone diabolical?

Where is your evidence? Photos? pictures? Or the usual blowing hot air with no substance?

I can help you, but you need to allow me to assist you.

So tell me, when was the last time you smoked weed on an empty stomach(fasting)?
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by LordReed(m): 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
Niflheim:

Where is your evidence? Photos? pictures? Or the usual blowing hot air with no substance?

So tell me, when was the last time you smoked weed on an empty stomach(fasting)?

LMFAO! Don't mind the clown. I posted a history video on voodoo the clown started saying I have began to practice witchcraft. The dunce.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
LordReed:

LMFAO! Don't mind the clown. I posted a history video on voodoo the clown started saying I have began to practice witchcraft. The dunce.
Demon-possessed soul!

Devil worshipping fool!

You watched a video made by a witch on voodoo/witchcraft, and yet you called it history video.

How foolish can you possibly get?

Keep quoting fellow witches and satanists to prove you're now one of them.

I've already told you, when you're ready to get cured of your spiritual illness, let me know.

Don't wait till your case becomes irredeemable.
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by LordReed(m): 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Demon-possessed soul!

Devil worshipping fool!

When you're ready to get cured of your spiritual illness, let me know.

Don't wait till your case becomes irredeemable.

Bwahahahahaha! Go to your magic bedroom and exercise your fugazy powers na, clown. Mr Devil's Generals Killer, what are you waiting for? Magic don finish for your bedroom? LMFAO!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by KnownUnknown: 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
I’m not an atheist but I turned into a bat this morning. Jesusjnr get ready for Round 1. Mortal Kombat in this bitch!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! Go to your magic bedroom and exercise your fugazy powers na, clown. Mr Devil's Generals Killer, what are you waiting for? Magic don finish for your bedroom? LMFAO!
Lol! You don dey cry, but you ain't seen nothing yet.

When I chose to ignore your foolery, you perhaps thought you were untouchable, but now you know that I tried to use silence as the best answer to a fool.

But since that didn't work on you u, I'm going to ensure you get a full harvest of the whole loads of rubbish you've been sowing.

You know witches and satanists use humans for sacrifices right?

That's an idea of the craft you're currently learning. Perhaps you haven't gotten to that stage yet...
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
KnownUnknown:
I’m not an atheist but I turned into a bat this morning. Jesusjnr get ready for Round 1. Mortal Kombat in this bitch!
Your own case is already clear. Perhaps the end of your own case is getting closer. How close, get near me to find out.
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
Niflheim:

Please help me get rid of your abominable thrash you've littered on this thread.

Thanks.
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by KnownUnknown: 10:08pm On Oct 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Your own case is already clear. Perhaps the end of your own case is getting closer. How close, get near me to find out.

I just threw down the gauntlet. You won’t sleep well tonight. You will be so disturbed, even a four hour prayer session won’t be enough to get my fangs out of your neck.

2 Likes

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by LordReed(m): 10:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Lol! You don dey cry, but you ain't seen nothing yet.

When I chose to ignore your foolery, you perhaps thought you were untouchable, but now you know that I tried to use silence as the best answer to a fool.

So I'm going to ensure you get a full harvest of the rubbish you've been sowing.

You know witches and satanists use humans for sacrifices right?

That's an idea of the craft you're currently learning. Perhaps you haven't gotten to that stage yet.

Bwahahahahaha! You don dey kolo. Who send you message? I beg you before? Fire down! Go to your magic bedroom and turn on the magic. I am here sipping my Irish Cream on the rocks and feeling the buzz. LMFAO! You and your fugazy god are as impotent as man wey dem dom use hammer scatter im blokos!

1 Like

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
KnownUnknown:

I just threw down the gauntlet. You won’t sleep well tonight. You will be so disturbed, even a four hour prayer session won’t be enough to get my fangs out of your neck.
Lol!

I would even waste any prayer on you, needless say a prayer session.

Your own case is touch and die, so try to touch and see if this is just an empty threat.

Abegi, make I even go to sleep and stop wasting time on a powerless bunch of witches and satanists in NL.
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2021
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! You don dey kolo. Who send you message? I beg you before? Fire down! Go to your magic bedroom and turn on the magic. I am here sipping my Irish Cream on the rocks and feeling the buzz. LMFAO! You and your fugazy god are as impotent as man wey dem dom use hammer scatter im blokos!
Kolo ke? Whatever it is, it's much better than being demon-possessed and learning to practice witchcraft and voodoo.

Just so we know the stage you currently are, have you started using any of your family members for rituals?

If so, how many?
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by KnownUnknown: 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Lol!

I would even waste any prayer on you, needless say a prayer session.

Your own case is touch and die, so try to touch and see if this is just an empty threat.

Abegi, make I even go to sleep and stop wasting time on a powerless bunch of witches and satanists in NL.

Chicken! Where you dey go?! I never finish

Now, I summon the seven lamps burning in front of the throne of Polaris. I summon the 12 who keep watch over the azure dome. Cherubim and Seraphim of the four winds. I implore you to enter the person of the moniker Jesusjnr!!

1 Like

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by LordReed(m): 10:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Kolo ke? Whatever it is, it's much better than being demon-possessed and learning to practice witchcraft and voodoo.

Just so we know the stage you currently are, have you started using any of your family members for rituals?

If so, how many?

I talk am you don dey kolo. Seeing things that are not there is a symptom of mental illness. Go see a mental health expert. LMFAO! Abi na unripe weed you don dey smoke? Bwahahahahahaha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by LordReed(m): 10:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
KnownUnknown:

Now, I summon the seven lamps burning in front of the throne of Polaris. I summon the 12 who keep watch over the azure dome. Cherubim and Seraphim of the four winds. I implore you to enter the person of the moniker Jesusjnr!!

Don't forget the 7 lamps of Orion, to open the Temenagru construct gateway into jesusjnr2020's magic bedroom. LMFAO!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
KnownUnknown:

I wish say I dey there with you, I get dey laugh to sleep on top of your incantations to prove how ridiculous they are.
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by KnownUnknown: 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I wish say I dey there with you, I get dey laugh to sleep on top of your incantations to prove how ridiculous they are.

I wish say I dey there with you, I get dey laugh to sleep on top of your prayers to prove how ridiculous they are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
LordReed:

I talk am you don dey kolo. Seeing things that are not there is a symptom of mental illness. Go see a mental health expert. LMFAO! Abi na unripe weed you don dey smoke? Bwahahahahahaha!
I asked you a simple question, or don't you know that human sacrifices and ritual killings is an intergral part of voodoo and witchcraft which you're currently learning? Or are you just pretending not to know?

You must know by force oh because we need to know how far you've gone into the diabolic craft, so the smokescreen of "weed smoking" or "mental illness" no go save you oh.

Tell us what we want to know. Very important information.
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by KnownUnknown: 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

Tell us what we want to know.

Ask me. I’m not shy. I’ll let you in on all the secrets. You can’t stop Us anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2021
KnownUnknown:

I wish say I dey there with you, I get dey laugh to sleep on top of your prayers to prove how ridiculous they are.
Lol! Your incantations don dey backfire, you can no longer speak for yourself, na to dey repeat what someone says.
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by KnownUnknown: 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Lol! Your incantations don dey backfire, you can no longer speak for yourself, na to dey repeat what someone says.

My incantations are so powerful you didn’t even notice the boomerang as it took a bit of your essence. Read it again. Your prayers are no match for my incantations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is There Anything Like White Or Holy Lie(considering Abraham, Isaac & Rahab). / If We Evolved From Monkeys, Why Are There Still Monkeys? / We Desire Rapture More Than The Christians Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.