Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Una Religion No Rate Woman At All - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Una Religion No Rate Woman At All (937 Views)

Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol / Opinion Census For Atheists Only! Make Una Fall In. / Perfect Religion: Why Do Some Pastors Emphasise Mala. 3:10 More Than James 1:27? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Una Religion No Rate Woman At All by NaijaSatanlst: 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2021
So I've read the Bible, and one thing I have noticed is that the Bible rarely speaks highly of women, the way it does with men. Starting from Eve, every time in the Bible that a man and a woman are together and then something goes wrong, it's always the woman's fault.

Women in the Bible are treated as property. Which is not surprising given the time that the Bible was written. It's quite surprising how this book inspired by Chineke grin will be so downright misogynistic.

The Bible actively supported the marrying of rape victims to their rapist, because rape was seen as a property crime. Even in the new testament, women were asked to be mellow and keep quiet in the church when men are speaking. It's not everywhere that the women treats women like second class human beings. But in most parts of the book, it does.

2 Likes

Re: Una Religion No Rate Woman At All by Botking: 3:16pm On Oct 18, 2021
Guy Man I think you're loosing it. Find a psychiatric hospital and checking yourself before a derail into something else

4 Likes

Re: Una Religion No Rate Woman At All by NaijaSatanlst: 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2021
Botking:
Guy Man I think you're loosing it. Find a psychiatric hospital and checking yourself before a derail into something else

I think you are referring to jesusjnr2020

4 Likes

Re: Una Religion No Rate Woman At All by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
Botking:
You're wrong.

He's not losing it... He's lost it already because he's an agent of the devil.

He calls himself naijasatanist.

2 Likes

Re: Una Religion No Rate Woman At All by Botking: 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

I think you are referring to jesusjnr2020

But wait first, waiting that fellow do you wai you dey attack am, like this, abi u want cash Cruise, because this your own account is open today for all this, I no come understand

1 Like

Re: Una Religion No Rate Woman At All by Dtruthspeaker: 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
Botking:

But wait first, waiting that fellow do you wai you dey attack am, like this, abi u want cash Cruise, because this your own account is open today for all this, I no come understand

Na dat new Satanist Workch dey do all this new new nonikers! grin

E wan make am look like say Satanist plenty well well as e don dey see say many of dem atheist don dey use style dey repent small small. grin

Meanwhile, God don block e own repentance. grin

So as typical Satan, e no go gree make e kpeme alone! grin

E dey find the mumu people wey go follow am go as dem take do am! grin
Re: Una Religion No Rate Woman At All by NaijaSatanlst: 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

E wan make am look like say Satanist plenty well well as e don dey see say many of dem atheist don dey use style dey repent small small. grin

Sort whatever problem you have with whoever Workch is. I created this new moniker cause the other ones keep getting banned. But I won't stop lmao.

Leave me out of your delusion.
Re: Una Religion No Rate Woman At All by Dtruthspeaker: 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:
So I've read the Bible, and one thing I have noticed is that the Bible rarely speaks highly of women, the way it does with men. Starting from Eve..

Did you not see the name Eve? Short form of Evil,

To think that Adam gave her that name after she slept with Satan and God threw them down and out of everything.

She was Also the FIRST TO BE EVIL AND SHE FULLY AND WILLINGLY ACCEPTED SATAN. (ADAM, THE MAN DID NOT)

THEREFORE SHE WHOLLY CONDEMNED HER GENDER, SINCE SHE WAS FULLY CORRUPTED BY SATAN.

AND AS YOU CAN SEE, NO ONE ANYWHERE HAS EVER SEEN A RIGHTEOUS WOMAN. THEY ARE ALL PROSTITUTES, VERY VERY WICKED AND EVIL. (Always telling men "you don't know me O"- Yes, men do not know she is evil until now).

So, she is the mother of Evil, the Wife of Satan.

And if you look carefully, you would see that just like Satan, God did not Finish Judging Her. He just gave her "an Interim Order"

Her case is still pending in that Court!

So she can not come near God, since she still has her Criminal Case to Answer!

That is why the Bible does not recognise women, for sleeping with Satan they fell into the state of almost nothingness.

And everyone is better than them, even children.

Which is WHY THEY HATE ALL MEN AND DESTROY MEN ALWAYS.

WHICH IS WHY YOU ALL HAVE CONFESSED THAT THE COMPLETE DOWN FALL AND DESTRUCTION OF A MAN ALWAYS COMES FROM A WOMAN EXACTLY AS CHIDINMA AND CO HAVE DONE TO ATAGHA AND CO!

1 Like

Re: Una Religion No Rate Woman At All by NaijaSatanlst: 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Did you not see the name Eve? Short form of Evil,

See how you don fail exam. Eve is not the short form of Evil.

Eve /iːv/ is an English given name for a female, derived from the Latin name Eva, in turn originating with the Hebrew חַוָּה (Chavah/Havah – chavah, to breathe, and chayah, to live, or to give life). The traditional meaning of Eve is life or "living". It can also mean full of life and mother of life.

Lol you call yourself a truth speakwr but you are full of lies grin cheesy

Confirmed liar disguising himself as "Christian".

You don't even know your own Bible. Don't quote me again, I don't need liars like you in my mentions. cheesy grin You, jesusjnr2020 and MaxInDHouse na the same thing - liars wink

2 Likes

Re: Una Religion No Rate Woman At All by Dtruthspeaker: 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

See how you don fail exam. Eve is not the short form of Evil.

Eve /iːv/ is an English given name for a female, derived from the Latin name Eva, in turn originating with the Hebrew חַוָּה (Chavah/Havah – chavah, to breathe, and chayah, to live, or to give life). The traditional meaning of Eve is life or "living". It can also mean full of life and mother of life.

Lol you call yourself a truth speakwr but you are full of lies grin cheesy

Confirmed liar disguising himself as "Christian".

You don't even know your own Bible. Don't quote me again, I don't need liars like you in my mentions. cheesy grin You, jesusjnr2020 and MaxInDHouse na the same thing - liars wink

Before nko! Would you openly tell the world that your mother is Mrs Evil?

He who has an eye TO SEE, let him see!
Re: Una Religion No Rate Woman At All by Workch: 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Why are you mentioning me every now and then?
Re: Una Religion No Rate Woman At All by Dtruthspeaker: 4:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
Workch:
Why are you mentioning me every now and then?

Don't worry, I have retired!
Re: Una Religion No Rate Woman At All by NaijaSatanlst: 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Before nko! Would you openly tell the world that your mother is Mrs Evil?

He who has eyes let him see!

Wow wow wow. So you don't know that Eve is a Hebrew name. Imagine what sort of "Christian" are you cheesy grin grin Uneducated He-goat. Dont you know that Adam means "male" and Eve means "female".

See what Wikipedia says about Eve. There is no where that it states that Eve is short form for Evil. Stupid liar like you grin grin "Christian" indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Una Religion No Rate Woman At All by Workch: 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Don't worry, I have retired!
Please do, it’s now seeming like you see my in your nightmares that every single moniker doesn’t agree with you is automatically me.
Re: Una Religion No Rate Woman At All by Dtruthspeaker: 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

Wow wow wow. So you don't know that Eve is a Hebrew name. Imagine what sort of "Christian" are you cheesy grin grin Uneducated He-goat.

See what Wikipedia says about Eve. There is no where that it states that Eve is short form for Evil. Stupid liar like you grin grin

As I said! You would not openly tell the world that your mother is Mrs Evil!

He who has an eye TO SEE, let him see!
Re: Una Religion No Rate Woman At All by NaijaSatanlst: 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2021
Workch:
Please do, it’s now seeming like you see my in your nightmares that every single moniker doesn’t agree with you is automatically me.
So you are the Workch that He keeps calling me cheesy The guy is a delusional fool.

I have exposed his madness. He was lying the Eve means "Evil". Uneducated religious idiot. Yes, @Dtruthspeaker, I am speaking to you werey. Where are you hiding

1 Like

Re: Una Religion No Rate Woman At All by NaijaSatanlst: 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

As I said! You would not openly tell the world that your mother is Mrs Evil!

Imagine being so delusional that you won't accept that the Hebrew meaning for the word, Eve is "mother of all living". I even brought a screenshot from Wikipedia to show you. But your coconut head won't listen cheesy

People like you make me happy because they show me how stupid Nairalanders can be, especially the religious ones. cheesy You and your husband, MaxInDHouse cheesy cheesy Shey I warned you that I will open your nyash today. I'm not Workch or SSSIPON that will be writing long posts trying to correct your overclocked stupidity. Don't try me, grin

3 Likes

Re: Una Religion No Rate Woman At All by truespeak: 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

So you are the Workch that He keeps calling me cheesy The guy is a delusional fool.

I have exposed his madness. He was lying the Eve means "Evil". Uneducated religious idiot. Yes, @Dtruthspeaker, I am speaking to you werey. Where are you hiding

Na wa o, Workch again, please go and treat this Lunacy o before you enter Market!
Re: Una Religion No Rate Woman At All by NaijaSatanlst: 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
truespeak:

Na wa o, Workch again, please go and treat this Lunacy o before you enter Market!
Who come be this one undecided
Re: Una Religion No Rate Woman At All by truespeak: 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

Hmm, do not say you were not warned, this is serious.
Re: Una Religion No Rate Woman At All by NaijaSatanlst: 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
truespeak:

Who be this pig undecided
Re: Una Religion No Rate Woman At All by Workch: 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

That is the alternate moniker of Dtruthspeaker.
He thinks everyone is like him hence the idea that I am you.
Re: Una Religion No Rate Woman At All by truespeak: 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

Who be this pig undecided

See it, Insults already and you think you are sane?

Ha!
Re: Una Religion No Rate Woman At All by Dtruthspeaker: 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

Imagine being so delusional that you won't accept that the Hebrew meaning for the word, Eve is "mother of all living".

grin I know! It's also there in the Bible.

But I prefer to pursue The Deep and Secrets things of The Lord!.

So no wahala!
Re: Una Religion No Rate Woman At All by NaijaSatanlst: 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2021
truespeak:

Wait. I've figured it out Lmao.

You are a spineless liar using two monikers. grin Anyways, I am not surprised. What do I expect from someone that says that Eve means Evil. Mumu.

Ogbeni switch to your Dtruthspeaker account biko. Or you know what... Dont bother switching because no matter what account I reply to, the message will still get to the same werey in his boxers starring at his Nokia phone screen this cool evening grin

3 Likes

Re: Una Religion No Rate Woman At All by NaijaSatanlst: 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin I know! It's also there in the Bible.

But I prefer to pursue The Deep and Secrets things of The Lord!.

So no wahala!

Deep secrets indeed. grin Liar like you.

Which deep secret told you that Eve means Evil??

Very soon you will tell me that Adam means Adamant. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Una Religion No Rate Woman At All by truespeak: 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
Workch:
That is the alternate moniker of Dtruthspeaker.
He thinks everyone is like him hence the idea that I am you.

grin I knew you would say this which is why you asked who is this with your alternate, so you could answer yourself with this!

Go for Treatment ASAP.
Re: Una Religion No Rate Woman At All by truespeak: 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

You are a spineless liar using two monikers. grin Anyways, I am not surprised. What do I expect from someone that says that Eve means Evil. Mumu.

Ogbeni switch to your Dtruthspeaker account biko. Or you know what... Dont bother switching because no matter what account I reply to, the message will sti get to the same werey in his boxers starring at his Nokia phone screen this cool evening grin

Workch, Workch, how many times have I called you, you are raving mad, seek help now!
Re: Una Religion No Rate Woman At All by Workch: 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2021
truespeak:

grin I knew you would say this which is why you asked who is this with your alternate, so you could answer yourself with this!

Go for Treatment ASAP.
Stop mentioning me all over Nairaland.
I’m not the cause of your mental illness.
I’m not a psychiatric doctor.

3 Likes

Re: Una Religion No Rate Woman At All by Dtruthspeaker: 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

Ogbeni switch to your Dtruthspeaker account biko. Or you know what... Dont bother switching because no matter what account I reply to, the message will sti get to the same werey in his boxers starring at his Nokia phone screen this cool evening grin

I dey here since dey catch groove answer you, but na normal thing after all you be Workch for my eye.
Re: Una Religion No Rate Woman At All by NaijaSatanlst: 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2021
truespeak:

Go for Treatment ASAP.

Lmao. Nigger, I wonder how you do it. Switching between accounts. grin grin cheesy The time you used to switch accounts could have been used to learn the meaning of the word, Eve. But instead you chose to disgrace yourself and your husband MaxInDHouse on Nairaland. oga Seun come and see o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Una Religion No Rate Woman At All by NaijaSatanlst: 5:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I dey here since dey catch groove answer you, but na normal thing after all you be Workch for my eye.
Switching accounts like person wey dey craze.

Just like He switched mouth after I showed his ass that Eve doesn't mean Evil. He started claiming that it was the "Deep Secrets Of The Lord".

Assistant Jesus, I hail you o cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Celebrating Christmas A Sin? / Apostle Omotosho Releases Fresh Prophetic Alert On 2023 Presidency / Archbishop Peter Akinola Is In Time's 100 Most Influential People 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.