Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Place Where John Was Baptizing Found In Africa. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Place Where John Was Baptizing Found In Africa. (447 Views)

Pastor Spotted Baptizing Church Members With Bottles Of Beer In SA / Baptizing Them In The Name Of The Father And The Son And The Holy Spirit Means / TRAGEDY! Tears As Crocodile Devours Pastor While Baptizing His Members(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Place Where John Was Baptizing Found In Africa. by donnie(m): 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
John 3:23
[23]And John also was baptizing in AENON near to SALIM, because THERE WAS MUCH WATER THERE: and they came, and were baptized.
John 8:32
[32]And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

1 Share

Re: Place Where John Was Baptizing Found In Africa. by KnownUnknown: 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Place Where John Was Baptizing Found In Africa. by Areola14(m): 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kukuma tell us that, John was a Botswanian cheesy cheesy grin! Africans would come up with different stories, Jesus was an African man. Abraham was from African.... Arabs would say they were Arabs... I am tired of this stories jare.. grin grin grin! I am looking forward the day the white men would say, Ogun was an american, Amadioha was from Arab. grin grin grin
Re: Place Where John Was Baptizing Found In Africa. by khia: 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
Areola14:
Kukuma tell us that, John was a Botswanian cheesy cheesy grin! Africans would come up with different stories, Jesus was an African man. Abraham was from African.... Arabs would say they were Arabs... I am tired of this stories jare.. grin grin grin! I am looking forward the day the white men would say, Ogun was an american, Amadioha was from Arab. grin grin grin

OMG!!! Do you still believe Yahushua was a white man when the bible itself rejects that theory?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Place Where John Was Baptizing Found In Africa. by donnie(m): 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2021
Areola14:

You're not far from the truth. He was Bantu because the biblical children of Israel are the Bantus/Negroes. They are not white people.
Re: Place Where John Was Baptizing Found In Africa. by donnie(m): 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
khia:

OMG!!! Do you still believe Yahushua was a white man when the bible itself rejects that theory?
good question
Re: Place Where John Was Baptizing Found In Africa. by KnownUnknown: 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2021
khia:

Yahushua - meaningless tripe

Yahooshua - yahoo boys’ lord and savior

Yahahwayashi- probably the funniest one I’ve seen from you black Hebrew Israelites Bantu weirdos.
Re: Place Where John Was Baptizing Found In Africa. by khia: 5:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
KnownUnknown:

Yahushua - meaningless tripe

Yahooshua - yahoo boys’ lord and savior

Yahahwayashi- probably the funniest one I’ve seen from you black Hebrew Israelites Bantu weirdos.

Well, they say ignorance is bliss, continue basking in yours.

1 Like

Re: Place Where John Was Baptizing Found In Africa. by Hundredfold4lif(m): 2:25am On Oct 20, 2021
This writer is really trying!
To see that the Bible is caricatured!
Unfortunately, he is coming from behind and that too, very late!
Re: Place Where John Was Baptizing Found In Africa. by donnie(m): 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2021
Hundredfold4lif:

This writer is really trying!
To see that the Bible is caricatured!
Unfortunately, he is coming from behind and that too, very late!

Speak plainly if you're not afraid of defending your position.
Re: Place Where John Was Baptizing Found In Africa. by donnie(m): 9:02am On Oct 25, 2021
They will rather die than tell you the real story behind these European art. Are you hearing? Mumu white Jesus worshippers. angry

Re: Place Where John Was Baptizing Found In Africa. by donnie(m): 7:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
The only reason they would lie that these are SLAVE ROOMS IN AN ANCIENT ROMAN CITY is the overwhelming presence of African artifacts and remains they found.

These LIARS don't know that we are already woke and aware of the fact that Bantus/negroes (Israelites) from Africa were present in Rome, and actually civilized Europe.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

... / Moment Chaos Erupts In Catholic Church After A Catholic Priest Banned Igbo Songs / OPM Sends Sacked Dancing Chicken Republic Security Guards Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.