Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Wonder!! Pastor Caught On Camera Sleeping With Female Married Member – Watch - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wonder!! Pastor Caught On Camera Sleeping With Female Married Member – Watch (1102 Views)

This Church Is Rotten!sex TAPE Of A Kamba PASTOR Having SEX With A Member(watch) / Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wonder!! Pastor Caught On Camera Sleeping With Female Married Member – Watch by Aysup247: 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2021
Wonder!! Pastor Caught On Camera Sleeping With Female Married Member – Watch Video

[img][/img]

Drama as pastor caught red-handed serving a married woman with his stick on the church altar had got trending online as the passers-by records the scene
Internet has been set on fire as the video of man of God was caught on camera nakedly bagging the married woman of his church on the altar where the congregation are worshipping the Lord .

Pastor Caught On Camera Sleeping With Female Married Member Why This Happens
The video of the scene was recorded by the passers-by who saw the abomination act performing by the pastor who people called man of God.
Pastor Caught On Camera Sleeping With Female Married Member Why This Happens
The video of the scene was recorded by the passers-by who saw the abomination act performing by the pastor who people called man of God.

The people who nabbed the adulterers in the act, subjected them to severe beating while filming the whole encounter. The shamed-faced Ghanaian lovers asked for forgiveness and promised not to do that again.

According to the video the pastor was seen begging the people , passers-by saying it was a work of Satan that led him to this .

However people on social media in Ghana has condemned the act by the man of God.

At Blend Ng our correspondence in Ghana got the video acts of the apostle man of God and we are read to bring it to you live on our platform Blend Tv channel.

Watch the video of pastor caught with female member below

https://blendng.com/pastor-caught-on-camera-sleeping-with-female-married-member/

1 thought about this Pastor Caught On Camera Sleeping With Female Married Member , what is your observations over this abominable act by the man
Drop your comment in the box

Re: Wonder!! Pastor Caught On Camera Sleeping With Female Married Member – Watch by Flexherbal(m): 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
This thing is now very rampant.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Girl I Can Share My Mind With Please I Am Dieing / My Experience With Big Bre*st / Pls Help Me And I Will Apreciate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.