Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) (91304 Views)

Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away / Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) / Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by Handsum64: 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
Pastors have consistently become very irresponsible in Africa because of the failure of government to treat and control them under the appropriate laws as obtainable in Europe and America.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by Aloof: 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
Princesaha:
Na pure prank be this. It was not real ok. It was stage managed.

E be like say na your Sister be that, you want to cover her shame in the name of prank.

Nice one.
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by riczy(m): 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2021
The Crude Video or na lie!
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2021
Christian Pastors doing their thing

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by afadi2410: 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2021
[quote author=SlayerForever post=106848521]

Stage managed with her bobi everywhere abi[/quot]

If it's not staged managed,why didn't the pastor and lover hear the over loud footsteps outside coming to catch them in the act?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by verybadmouth(m): 7:53pm On Oct 18, 2021
ifytrik:
You see this over rated shit called sex, e go put many people for wahala
How does it feel sef? I hear people talk about it a lot

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by LILTJAY: 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
CalabarPikin:
Ghana

If not fu*k na juju

Spits
but una people wan die for their country upon as them the treat una for there
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by SlayerForever: 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
[quote author=afadi2410 post=106853207][/quote]

When they were busy knacking? Are you kidding me?
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by xeju: 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
RoyalBlu:
Behold the 'swinging' *pastor*

Shame on him and his likes who desecrate the house of God.

Shame on the foolish woman too!!!

No fear again shocked.
If that really is the house of God, wouldn't he strike them dead?
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by pacespot(m): 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2021
Women just dey give that thing anyhow these days. I like coded fvcker like this woman, no one will know how una go dey run una parol together, just fix the time as the body hold her, she don show up quickly. No third party involved, no public prying eye, just you and her having fun with each other. The best thing about this is that this fun can happen anywhere in this world, taking the boring monotonous routine of always meeting your sex partner inside a predictable place like your bedroom away from the orgy.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by tenpipsperday: 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
SlayerForever:

Stage managed with her bobi everywhere abi

Adult film makers hide bobby?

High way girls can do anything for money.

I am not in anyway saying it's stage-managed but as par bobby, forget it. Even women don't even have respect for it anymore

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by afadi2410: 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
[quote author=SlayerForever post=106848521]

Stage managed with her bobi everywhere abi[/quote

It was staged managed
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by KingDash: 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
Temptee101:

Swinging? grin, na pendulum?
bros help me with sugar mummy na abeg
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by Iamolukorede(m): 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
Believe or trust these bloggers at your own peril .. this guys are only name shaming and trying to sell stories, it is staged managed..

Fake story alert !!!! Have seen the movie before now ..

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by Eaglefine(f): 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
Ongoing deliverance service grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by RoyalBlu(f): 8:18pm On Oct 18, 2021
Pyhonist:

Where is house of God..did God tell you all the nonsense churches y'all attend are his houses.

Wake up

I'm not attending a nonsense church mister.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 8:18pm On Oct 18, 2021
Niece:

https://.com/pastor-caught-sleeping-with-married-woman-on-church-altar/

All the elements of it being scripted are there in the skit. Don't take it serious.

It's part of the ongoing grand design to desecrate the office
of a pastor.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
Swinging??!....

Can any expert on these coital matters throw more light on that term... Thank you!!! tongue
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by Ibkhaleel01: 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
What else do you expect from such polytheist trinitarian pagans

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
mytime24:
Only in Ghana

You sure about that??!... Better lock up and don't go there!
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by ParrotGirls360(f): 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
The pastor was constantly watching women of this nature here and decided to be a carnal being. He had a negative mindset and has lost his calling.

Well, he lacks the understanding between LOVE AND LIKE

Click HERE +18

Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by frozen70(f): 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
Niece:

I put the blame on the woman, for bringing down her self to be used on a bare floor

Whereas another person is dying to use her on a bed

As for the man, I don't have anything to say, because some men are randy, once they are galvernised, they Start reasoning in a revers form
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by poiZon: 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
ifytrik:
Which one be 'e go put'?
E don put plenty people for wahala, david for bible, abraham nko, uncle solomon nko, awa dear own brodah abacha nko, ataga usifo nko, infact i cannot fitted to count
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by CalabarPikin: 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
LILTJAY:
but una people wan die for their country upon as them the treat una for there

Cuz their economy is fairer I guess
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by Caseless: 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
ifytrik:

That stuff has no other use than creating problems. Stinking thing that everyone is crazy about. It's fvcking overrated. Just look at how this this man destroyed himself.
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by stasius: 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
Fake. It was staged.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by KingDash: 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
vickydevoka:
This prick de put us for wahala. Na so totô de hungry me since last week. I never get my self
brother no be lie... hahahaha
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by getrich4life: 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2021
Konji nah your mate�
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by ogododo: 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2021
Niece:

Which one we go believe, yesterday na choir master and choir caught by guitariss?
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by Drogunov: 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
What else do you expect from such polytheist trinitarian pagans

Let me give you a piece of advice man to devil( of which I am the man), you need to SHUT UP!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed / What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.