Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) (91309 Views)

Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away / Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) / Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 7:16am On Oct 19, 2021
streetsoldier1:

fear those women who moves from church to church seeking for what i dont knlw, they will rather obey the so called pastors than their husbands' directives. Today's women are complete mVmU

Na problem of life dey carry some of them waka.
Not knowing that those they run to meet , also have their problems.
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by RoyalBlu(f): 7:18am On Oct 19, 2021
CanadaCars:

How dare you call the shrine a house of God just because they say so? Oh maybe you mean house of god, that is understandable because Satan is called the god of this system of things in the bible. Surely that is the god you are referring to.

Oga be calming down. This is too forceful.

I said what I said.

E be like you be JW?
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by Algold: 7:40am On Oct 19, 2021
Princesaha:
Na pure prank be this. It was not real ok. It was stage managed.

Watch the video on opera news
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 7:58am On Oct 19, 2021
Anuoluwa12345:
Swrs, a man who knows how to tame himself well, is already free.
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by sylve11: 8:37am On Oct 19, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Even Naija pastors dey scatter their members ToTo on a daily......

This comment funny. grin

@ op, hmmmm cool

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by sylve11: 8:38am On Oct 19, 2021
derecho:
I know people would believe without asking questions.
Where is the altar?
It's funny how those who claim to be intelligent display folly.
So the Church no get name? No location? You can show the face of the married woman but you can't tell us her name?
Only naive people believe things like these.

Can some "pastors" do this? YES!!
But this story no join

Agreed.... cool
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by sylve11: 8:39am On Oct 19, 2021
Adakintroy:
Sex belong to the weak things too much pleasure means you not a man. Man is about pain and suffering. That's were our glory comes from. If you are caught in too much pleasure it's like you " not a man".

The most sensible comment so far. cool
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by Shyluck(m): 9:18am On Oct 19, 2021
Too many fake pastors abound in Africa. It's so shameful.

They are all over the world
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 19, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
I'm not surprised, we are in the end time

Which yeye endtime are you sef, end time wey your ancestors don dey shout up-and-down since, your pikin and unborn generation go continue the end-time yeye thing in years to come...

Religitards oshi grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 10:49am On Oct 19, 2021
Handsum64:
Pastors have consistently become very irresponsible in Africa because of the failure of government to treat and control them under the appropriate laws as obtainable in Europe and America.
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by Emmanuel909090: 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2021
Its the guts for me.

On top alter.
Our God is a mercyful God.
Amadioha will not take this.
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by Kizibest8: 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2021
undecided2
viyon02:
The most dangerous set of people on Earth are the politians and pastors. more dangerous than any wild Animal.
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by hkcifec024: 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2kEceMC7x4

Earn over 200k weekly 100% guaranteed
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2021
SheikhMuniru:
Christianity is a total disgrace to humanity

That is not Christianity.
That is religion.
Christianity is a way of life and that is not the way Christians behave.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:18pm On Oct 19, 2021
That is why I pity people who submit to any alter or pastor they come across.
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by Emmymecus: 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
I am Catholic I am alive, am the gospel, I am the light

Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
That is why I pity people who submit to any alter or pastor they come across.

Instead of submitting to Christ

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by Drogunov: 7:19am On Oct 20, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
What else do you expect from such polytheist trinitarian pagans

Your hatred even extends to Ghana. Devil!
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2021
If not ghana , na Zimbabwe or uganda
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 5:08am On Oct 22, 2021
Adjovi:
All these yeye pastors wey God no call, na dem dey call God. They are everywhere, don't be fooled. The Bible self said try every spirit and see if it's of God.

If I may ask, how do we try the spirit
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by Adjovi: 8:01am On Oct 22, 2021
Flexherbal:

If I may ask, how do we try the spirit

Read the Bible. Anything that's devoid of the fruit of the spirit you'll know. Pray and ask the Holy spirit for guidance. Every teaching must be in accordance with the word of God. Anything outside it is false.
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2021
Adjovi:

Read the Bible. Anything that's devoid of the fruit of the spirit you'll know. Pray and ask the Holy spirit for guidance. Every teaching must be in accordance with the word of God. Anything outside it is false.
Thanks for your polite response.
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by apatheticme(f): 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Ghanaian pastas sef!

This one na spiritual konji

Lol @pastas grin

That accent is just so funny!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2021
tstx:
Normal

This can't be normal na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed / What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.