Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Uber/bolt Business In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uber/bolt Business In Lagos (31850 Views)

Opinion:is Bolt Business Lucrative In Abuja? / Driving Job Or A Car For Uber/bolt In Abuja / Pontiac Vibe Or Toyota Corolla Needed For Uber/bolt Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by iscom(m): 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
Reading
Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by Onogiede(m): 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
gbaskiboy:
I need a car for Uber service, can anyone help me out?
if you indeed serious, contact me 09057707255 sharp Toyota of different seizes available, that's if u agree
Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by SmartGadgetz: 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
holluwizzy:
The car u want to sell...

It's on my profile or chat me on WhatsApp.
Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
GistFullGround:

If you have the money, I can help you get a very sound car from the USA but you must pay for the shipping & clearance fee.

My fee is $250
he must pay for clearance and shipping then 150k for your fee. Be wary of this guy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by Decentdave(m): 7:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
sanerugwei:
Honda, more rugged than corolla? shocked shocked
That's a new one, we learn everyday. grin grin

my people perish for lack of knowledge grin
Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by Decentdave(m): 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
sanerugwei:

my people perish for lack of knowledge grin
Dnt u know corolla is overrated

3 Likes

Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by JeffreyJames(m): 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
How much you make is relative to how smart you work, however, you can Save 3k daily. Do the maths and see how much you earn monthly saving 3k daily.

I'm speaking from experience.

2 Likes

Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by poweredcom(m): 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
Very risky business ...cos people will fraustrate you bro

Yesterday coming from Afrikan shrine imagine no Uber bolt driver signal de that fela shrine area in ikeja I have to walk down to ShopRite around 3.30am ...so as to see if network or ride will be seen still yet noting ..one other guy also was having the same issue ...na so we sidon for d bustop ..discussing until 4.30 I now saw a Uber driver ...that one no gree pic ...I later check my bolt app....I saw one driver ..he picked and ask me how many we were that want to board the car..I said two me and my friend..

This guy did not show up ..I den observer that these driver are afraid of early morning trips because people may have been drunk and taken hard drugs and if you are more than two ..you can over power him and rob him or even kill him and take his car..

That was what the second bolt driver told me that one was able to come to ShopRite and he did not come close he was watching us from afar and calling me....he was afraid also hahaha the guy tought we were thugs..until he wind down for us and we entered ..he now saw we were correct men...he then said that that Afrikan shrine area Uber n bolt driver dont go there cos people from there are wild that why we no see signal there

He narrated so many evil thing they have done to drivers ..one got killed last week in agege...one was blinded by gun shot ..some will enter trips and they won't pay ...

The thing is if u order ride if u say u be three above omo no driver go honor your request

27 Likes

Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by CondemnBattery(f): 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2021
bigjosh88:
Pls I want to know how much you can make from uber business in Lagos with your own car not driving for someone,pls if you're in the business pls your advice is welcome..

More
JeffreyJames:
How much you make is relative to how smart you work, however, you can Save 3k daily. Do the maths and see how much you earn monthly saving 3k daily.

I'm speaking from experience.
More than most company can pay in a month

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by TheDemola: 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
gbaskiboy:
I need a car for Uber service, can anyone help me out?

I have a Nissan Altima. Can you do with that?

3 Likes

Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by henrybirthright(m): 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2021
Nice analysis here.
bobbiiee:
Some drivers claim they make between 20k & 30k daily. Factors to be considered are cost of fueling, proper maintenance, car security, and wear and tear.

Some prefer late night driving because they make more money, though it comes with high risk. I have observed those that I know who are into the business, they seem to live from hand to mouth despite owing their cars. Could it be because of the state of their cars?

I discovered that some bolt drivers in Ibadan won't turn on the air conditioner. The one I boarded from Oluyole Estate to Bashorun told me that the weather is good. Not until when I told him the 3rd time before he turned it on.

Honestly, I can't say that I have enjoyed more than half of the ride-hailing service engaged in Lagos. Within a week, I boarded two with terrible shock absorbers.

There is no harm in trying. At least, you will have first-hand information.

2 Likes

Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by flexxyworld(m): 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
Afriqan:

Nothing is as easy as people think, not even ABC...

Bolt and Über have really changed a lot of lives. It's better than most salaried jobs.

This is the most pathetic I have ever heard. Cmon. When you mean changed people’s life ? Like made them millionaires or house owners or made men. Please avoid exaggerated speech. It’s fair but changing life is over board

12 Likes

Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by pelumzy007(m): 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2021
Peridotushers18:
i no qqqqsabi
Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by bigcountry234: 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
TheDemola:

I have a Nissan Altima. Can you do with that?

Hello Bro, I’d love to just in case he can’t do with it.
boywole212@gmail.com
Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by Babatojide: 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
wonder233:
You make nothing. Anyhing you think out make, you send on lastma, car repairs, accidents, etc
Obviously it’s your mindset that’ll cause all the things you just mentioned...
Negative thoughts is a very important ingredient for Bad energy which attracts BAD LUCK to the THINKER...
Try positive thinking and see.
If not for anything give it benefit of doubt

7 Likes

Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by Ejiakusmith(m): 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
lolx
is it a crime for you to be serious for once in ur life ??

justscorchone:
1m per month with the way everything don cost.
Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by Dre183(m): 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
SmartGadgetz:
Hahaha I dey laugh.

Use your money do other things o.
No risk your life, your health, your time, your money, your car on something that is a temporary source of income.

I have corolla 04 for sale. 1.250m.
Check my profile for more pictures.

Na that scrap u wan sell for that price?

U never ready

2 Likes

Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by Springboot: 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
MarketDispatch:
As much as you want to make if you drive the Uber car by yourself and work 24hrs

Uber only allows you drive 12hrs. Don't spill nonsense you have no idea about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by Ay04z(m): 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
oluwaseunamos33:
1.5m per week
hmm see mooney
Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by dahnimoh(m): 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
bigjosh88:
Pls I want to know how much you can make from uber business in Lagos with your own car not driving for someone,pls if you're in the business pls your advice is welcome..

You can call me on zero eight one four six two two six zero six three.

I am into it full-time for the past four years so I will advise you as an authority in the field.
Don't mind the lazy ones that are looking for free money or paid job.

1 Like

Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by airsaylongcome: 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
Decentdave:
Honda Civic is the best for uber
Fuel efficiency
Cheap parts and very rugged

Specifically the 2007 model. But many people don't know this. They will say Honda "leg" dey pull, not know that the CV joints in the Civic are a completely different design from those on the Honda Accord that used to fail

2 Likes

Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by TheDemola: 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
bigcountry234:

Hello Bro, I’d love to just in case he can’t do with it.
boywole212@gmail.com

You will have to pay something upfront.
Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by airsaylongcome: 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
sanerugwei:

Honda CIVIC 2007 specifically

1 Like

Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by zizzley(m): 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
cooooooks:
I'm looking for drivers in Port Harcourt. Contact me if interested.
I'm interested sent a pm

1 Like

Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by DukeNija(m): 8:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
flexxyworld:

This is the most pathetic I have ever heard. Cmon. When you mean changed people’s life ? Like made them millionaires or house owners or made men. Please avoid exaggerated speech. It’s fair but changing life is over board

I know someone whose life was changed by bolt. Infact, 2 people.

2 Likes

Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
tola1006:
Since it's your car and if it's in good condition you have covered 50% of the business fundamentals.however I would advise you don't take it as full time rather seek other income sources.

You should be able to easily make 50k weekly after expenses full time with the right motivation, ingenuity, street, meticulousness and most importantly of all a very calm and patient mind.

A very realistic, sincere and wonderful advice......
Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by house10s: 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
SmartGadgetz:
Hahaha I dey laugh.

No risk your life, your health, your time, your money, your car on something that is a temporary source of income.

I have corolla 04 for sale. 1.250m.
Check my profile for more pictures.

u say

then u come say u get car for sale.
wow u are really bad at marketing

3 Likes

Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by Manshot1: 8:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
poweredcom:
Very risky business ...cos people will fraustrate you bro

Yesterday coming from Afrikan shrine imagine no Uber bolt driver signal de that fela shrine area in ikeja I have to walk down to ShopRite around 3.30am ...so as to see if network or ride will be seen still yet noting ..one other guy also was having the same issue ...na so we sidon for d bustop ..discussing until 4.30 I now saw a Uber driver ...that one no gree pic ...I later check my bolt app....I saw one driver ..he picked and ask me how many we were that want to board the car..I said two me and my friend..

This guy did not show up ..I den observer that these driver are afraid of early morning trips because people may have been drunk and taken hard drugs and if you are more than two ..you can over power him and rob him or even kill him and take his car..

That was what the second bolt driver told me that one was able to come to ShopRite and he did not come close he was watching us from afar and calling me....he was afraid also hahaha the guy tought we were thugs..until he wind down for us and we entered ..he now saw we were correct men...he then said that that Afrikan shrine area Uber n bolt driver dont go there cos people from there are wild that why we no see signal there

He narrated so many evil thing they have done to drivers ..one got killed last week in agege...one was blinded by gun shot ..some will enter trips and they won't pay ...

The thing is if u order ride if u say u be three above omo no driver go honor your request

Risky for those who work for midnight. No be night them dey do bad things pass?
Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by providencia(m): 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
sanerugwei:
Make una small small dey call this millions naa? shocked shocked shocked
1 million a month i.e. like 33k daily? Hmm ok o.
Plus or minus fuel, toll and repairs..

Inside Lagos traffic and bad roads... grin grin

Don't mind them. It's all lies bro.

1 Like

Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by Daniluv1(m): 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
GistFullGround:

If you have the money, I can help you get a very sound car from the USA but you must pay for the shipping & clearance fee.

My fee is $250

I'm interested how can I contact you?
Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by DMCY: 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
oluwaseunamos33:
1.5m per week

You wan kill the man?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Calling For Aptitude Test / Five Reasons Never To Include References On Your CV / 3 Years On, Boy Reminds GTB Of Their Job Promise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.