Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Uber/bolt Business In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uber/bolt Business In Lagos (31878 Views)

Opinion:is Bolt Business Lucrative In Abuja? / Driving Job Or A Car For Uber/bolt In Abuja / Pontiac Vibe Or Toyota Corolla Needed For Uber/bolt Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by Juggernaut21: 7:51am On Oct 19, 2021
This Is wot I do tho, have come to realise that everyone has his/her own unique way of making money on the platform. The job is not as profitable as before buh there is money there still, u have to strategize on how u will go about it, I do uber nd indriver, I don't work everyday, just try have a target of every time u wish to work nd make sure u save an amount daily, with that, u r good to go

2 Likes

Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by bigjosh88: 7:55am On Oct 19, 2021
Stkingsley:
Guys, I just started about 2 weeks ago. I use KIA SORENTO 2005 and boy, the fuel consumption no be here. In truth, I personally knows and thinks there is money in transportation business (Bolt/Uber) but my problem so far, is that, my car consumes fuel a lot, so i am planning on changing to a smaller car (Corolla, Camry and even Honda). (So, if you have any, kindly whatsapp me 08034157602. My advantage too, is that due to the size of the Car (Jeep) police have never stopped me more than once and they just flashed through my paper and asked me to go. Lastma, etc all usually thinks i am a private. Also the NAVY sticker on my windscreen makes them even salute me sometimes even with my passenger.

As a new entrant, i am having issues with understanding this BONUS stuff. I will do a trip of N3000, i end trip, the app will say Customer will pay N2,400. Bolt will pay you N600. At the end of the day, Bolt has never paid me before. Even have done few card trips, and i was never paid by bolt. These are the major challenges i really see in the business, apart from that, it is profitable. very profitable
are the customers not paying directly?are they paying to bolt?
Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by bigjosh88: 8:01am On Oct 19, 2021
INDUSTRIALFAN:
abeg de ur de oga….. that space is becoming too crowded. Drivers don plenty pass riders. Must you copy ur neighbor? If Nigerians never spoil wetin de work, dem no go every stop.
thanks for your opinion...
Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by Bobxin: 8:03am On Oct 19, 2021
What if it is only BOLT in Abuja, how much can one make weekly?
Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by Maxwellsdad95: 8:08am On Oct 19, 2021
Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by Maxwellsdad95: 8:13am On Oct 19, 2021
Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by Uwaiwe: 8:16am On Oct 19, 2021
Stkingsley:
Guys, I just started about 2 weeks ago. I use KIA SORENTO 2005 and boy, the fuel consumption no be here. In truth, I personally knows and thinks there is money in transportation business (Bolt/Uber) but my problem so far, is that, my car consumes fuel a lot, so i am planning on changing to a smaller car (Corolla, Camry and even Honda). (So, if you have any, kindly whatsapp me 08034157602. My advantage too, is that due to the size of the Car (Jeep) police have never stopped me more than once and they just flashed through my paper and asked me to go. Lastma, etc all usually thinks i am a private. Also the NAVY sticker on my windscreen makes them even salute me sometimes even with my passenger.

As a new entrant, i am having issues with understanding this BONUS stuff. I will do a trip of N3000, i end trip, the app will say Customer will pay N2,400. Bolt will pay you N600. At the end of the day, Bolt has never paid me before. Even have done few card trips, and i was never paid by bolt. These are the major challenges i really see in the business, apart from that, it is profitable. very profitable
You need to make further enquiries. Bolt remits cash to drivers on Mondays after balancing accounts. Bolt will pay you for trips paid with cards and bonuses earned. Boltis owing you

1 Like

Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by Maxwellsdad95: 8:19am On Oct 19, 2021
Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by Amsickindahead: 8:25am On Oct 19, 2021
aleniboro:
Hmmm.. People are really making money. I am also a Uber driver in USA. It pays to some extent here. I make money bro. But ot comes with tricks and experience. 2.5k dollar per week if I do the right thing.
let's talk business boss
Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by Babatojide: 8:27am On Oct 19, 2021
No matter how bad the situation of the country is
I would still not leave my house in the morning HOPING TO BE HIT BY BIKES OR STOPPED BY LASTMA
why would LASTMA STOP ME BIKO
if other road users are SENSELESS like people ASSUME...
Then I’ll USE MY OWN SENSE...

2 Likes

Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by munex007(m): 8:36am On Oct 19, 2021
Your last word is key "Patience"

If you are not patient forget about riding. The riders mostly females are very rude

tola1006:
Since it's your car and if it's in good condition you have covered 50% of the business fundamentals.however I would advise you don't take it as full time rather seek other income sources.

You should be able to easily make 50k weekly after expenses full time with the right motivation, ingenuity, street, meticulousness and most importantly of all a very calm and patient mind.
Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by Alabule: 8:39am On Oct 19, 2021
Hawkeyez:

from what you just said I can confidently say that you're a lazy man,with this your mentality you will never survive in Nigeria cos we dey jungle for we country ,every business comes with risk ,you just have to be positive

And from what you have just typed I can confidently thank you so very much for feeding, clothing, providing shelter and generally taking care of me and my family.
If not for you that I rely on my lazy ass for don die of hunger.
Once again thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by Babatojide: 8:42am On Oct 19, 2021
wonder233:
Oga leave motivational bubbles. I'm an active driver on these platforms. No matter how careful you are,
every now and then, there must be a lastma issue and God help you if you're not yoruba. Then, no matter how good the car was, its when you start you will know the effect commercial usage has on a vehicle, be rest assured there must be major component failures every now and then...things that will make you scrape everything you've made and even borrow. Then, its inevitable you must hit down a senseless aboki okada rider or a delivery biker...it doesn't matter if they were wrong, you must treat them and repair their bike, and pray they don't die. Country is hard, everyone thinks uber/bolt driving is a goldmine, ITS NOT!
BOSS
I wanted to use the word TOXIC but you might feel insulted. so I won’t
But
Please stay away from ambulances and fire trucks jobs BIKO
I don’t want to start imagining what would be on your mind everyday before you resume work
U are better off as a BANKER OR OIL MOGUL sir cool
NA BOSS YOU BE sir grin 8
Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by BAZ001: 8:58am On Oct 19, 2021
pocohantas:

Drop tips abeg. I am considering joining you guys soon. Shey 2016 C300 go dey okay?

Please invite me to the next AGM. cheesy

Ahn Ahn tips just like that ?
Our tips is not for unserious people, grin
They will need to bring some credentials grin

[img]https://c./f-B1RuCGx_sAAAAC/mr-ibu-nigerian.gif[/img]

No no you can’t join now it’s too late, when drivers were earning peanuts you didn’t join us now that we making millions

3 Likes

Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by dheilaw1(m): 9:46am On Oct 19, 2021
bobbiiee:
Some drivers claim they make between 20k & 30k daily. Factors to be considered are cost of fueling, proper maintenance, car security, and wear and tear.

Some prefer late night driving because they make more money, though it comes with high risk. I have observed those that I know who are into the business, they seem to live from hand to mouth despite owing their cars. Could it be because of the state of their cars?

I discovered that some bolt drivers in Ibadan won't turn on the air conditioner. The one I boarded from Oluyole Estate to Bashorun told me that the weather is good. Not until when I told him the 3rd time before he turned it on.

Honestly, I can't say that I have enjoyed more than half of the ride-hailing service engaged in Lagos. Within a week, I boarded two with terrible shock absorbers.

There is no harm in trying. At least, you will have first-hand information.

I'm available anytime to pick you offline in ibadan
Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by flexxyworld(m): 11:52am On Oct 19, 2021
DukeNija:

I know someone whose life was changed by bolt. Infact, 2 people.

Change ? The same one APC is actualizing. Anyways, from what level of change to what level of change. Let’s put it into context. I am really interested, if you don’t mind.

1 Like

Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by SmartGadgetz: 12:35pm On Oct 19, 2021
OBTOREPA:

Were the corolla pic?

SOLD.
another deal dey now. Red corolla 04. Clean 100%
Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by Yaks02(m): 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
SmartGadgetz:
Hahaha I dey laugh.

Use your money do other things o.
No risk your life, your health, your time, your money, your car on something that is a temporary source of income.

I have corolla 04 for sale. 1.250m.
Check my profile for more pictures.

Give me hire purchase biko
Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by Yaks02(m): 12:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
GistFullGround:

If you have the money, I can help you get a very sound car from the USA but you must pay for the shipping & clearance fee.

My fee is $250

Pay for shipping and that's all?
Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by SmartGadgetz: 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
Yaks02:

Give me hire purchase biko

Sold

1 Like

Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by hkcifec024: 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2kEceMC7x4

Earn over 200k weekly 100% guaranteed
Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by komodapson(m): 2:17pm On Oct 19, 2021
fapcrook:
Liars plenty here

U sef don notice am shey. I being think say na only me....but like they always say : Experience is the best Teacher
Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by evansjeff(m): 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
GistFullGround:

If you have the money, I can help you get a very sound car from the USA but you must pay for the shipping & clearance fee.

My fee is $250

For how much can you get a sound 2004/2005 corolla?
Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
flexxyworld:

This is the most pathetic I have ever heard. Cmon. When you mean changed people’s life ? Like made them millionaires or house owners or made men. Please avoid exaggerated speech. It’s fair but changing life is over board

It may be pathetic to you, but a decade ago, could you buy a ride and make good money from just driving your car without a taxi paint and permit in Nigeria?

A lot of would-be unemployed youths are now gainfully self-employed. The average Toyota Corolla on the road is feeding a family without 'agbero' disturbing...

There are countless people who have saved up from Uber/Bolt job to fund their dreams, so how else do lives change? You want Uber and Bolt to give people $1 million before accepting a simple fact... Dey there o.

2 Likes

Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by Uwaiwe: 10:31am On Oct 20, 2021
Afriqan:

It may be pathetic to you, but a decade ago, could you buy a ride and make good money from just driving your car without a taxi paint and permit in Nigeria?

A lot of would-be unemployed youths are now gainfully self-employed. The average Toyota Corolla on the road is feeding a family without 'agbero' disturbing...

There are countless people who have saved up from Uber/Bolt job to fund their dreams, so how else do lives change? You want Uber and Bolt to give people $1 million before accepting a simple fact... Dey there o.
Your analysis is 100% correct. I have drivers using my cars for bolt services. They balance 25k every six days. They never failed since we started the deal. They are living fine with their families and they confessed that their social status changed since they started operating the bolt scheme with my cars. They are operating in the south south not in lagos though. If Bolt/Uber are not working fine in lagos, the situation should be peculiar to Lagos terrain and not generally sin Nigeria.
Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by OBTOREPA(m): 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
SmartGadgetz:

SOLD.
another deal dey now. Red corolla 04. Clean 100%

For how much and pic.
Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by SmartGadgetz: 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
OBTOREPA:

For how much and pic.

Chat me up on WhatsApp 09035464082
Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by TOPMAN4LIFE: 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2023
Please, does bolt or Uber still accept Corolla bank type in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by TOPMAN4LIFE: 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2023
MarketDispatch:

Get it right...Most drivers have Bolt and Uber apps on their phones.

When not working Uber, they switch to Bolt. and yes...you can work as long as you like.
Please, does bolt and Uber still accept Corolla bank type in Lagos
Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by Heartbender: 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2023
Abeg put me through. I need the advice
IgiveLadiesBj:
You can make 1m in Lagos if you know what you're doing. If you're a lazy driver expect your income to be around 500k.

Bolt Dashboard below proves it
Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by lavylilly: 5:38am On Apr 01, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:

Please, does bolt and Uber still accept Corolla bank type in Lagos
yes

1 Like

Re: Uber/bolt Business In Lagos by lavylilly: 5:38am On Apr 01, 2023
Heartbender:
Abeg put me through. I need the advice
Focus on Island

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Calling For Aptitude Test / Five Reasons Never To Include References On Your CV / 3 Years On, Boy Reminds GTB Of Their Job Promise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.