Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) (60869 Views)

Pictures From E-money/ Kcee TECNO Meet And Greet At Computer Village, Lagos / AY Hosts Orji Kalu, Obi Cubana, E-Money, Kcee, Others (Photos) / E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2021
The only talent this guy has is visiting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by Elock1: 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
Officialhorlah:
This Whitemoney, he knows dem boss with the way he dey tuale for them and i like him for that He no dey proud kisscool
wetin he get way he Wan proud for... Person way pass you pass you.
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by Bluetooth777(m): 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
Beard geng undecided
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by Banmeallday: 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
SOme Igbo with money okay so what?

It’s not like they can fly from Paris to Onitsha internationally.

It’s not like they can ship anything via waterways to Igweocha or Sapele

Individually talented yes, but collectively not even on the map and will eventually have to prostrate to Fulani if they cross a certain tax bracket (ask Onyeama and Innosen and Orji Kalu).

So good but really nothing special
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by aloma007(m): 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
Congratulations to him(white money)
It's a stage most of us also prays for but deny wanting such publicly.
Enjoy and enjoy for as long as it takes.
Cruise on.
Just try and pull people up too cos naim dey make life pay person.
Thoughts of a CHAMPION

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by Michael662(m): 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
grin

Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by aloma007(m): 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
Congratulations to him(white money)
It's a stage most of us also prays for but deny wanting such publicly.
Enjoy and enjoy for as long as it takes.
Cruise on.
Just try and pull people up too cos naim dey make life pay person.

Thoughts of a CHAMPION

1 Like

Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by Elock1: 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
Banmeallday:
SOme Igbo with money okay so what?

It’s not like they can fly from Paris to Onitsha internationally.

It’s not like they can ship anything via waterways to Igweocha or Sapele

Individually talented yes, but collectively not even on the map and will eventually have to prostrate to Fulani if they cross a certain tax bracket (ask Onyeama and Innosen and Orji Kalu).

So good but really nothing special
Guy bad Belle dy quick kill, u hear.

6 Likes

Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by frozen70(f): 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
googlepikins:
But on a more serious note, white money need to go and sit down and eat his money

I like what he is doing, going round to greet the rich and famous Igbo guys

That's Humbleness

4 Likes

Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by DropsMic(m): 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2021
[quote author=KingDash post=106853960][/quote]Have you ever bought drugs from any of em?
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by RPG2020(m): 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
This life no balance at all make una hustle ooh make una guest nor come use one hand shake you bow down to your junior brother shocked
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by KingDash: 8:28pm On Oct 18, 2021
DropsMic:
Have you ever bought drugs from any of em?
yes... that's why I said they be drug dealers.

3 Likes

Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by Banmeallday: 8:28pm On Oct 18, 2021
Elock1:
Guy bad Belle dy quick kill, u hear.

Blackie spotted...

Nigger citizen u hear
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by aloma007(m): 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
[quote author=KingDash post=106853960][/quote]

You are the greatest idiot I ever know and I can't get you sued for saying such
Infact, I am taking it up against you for labelling people falsely on claims that can't be substantiated.
Why are you people always against everything good in every youths lucky enough to be blessed but not from a famous background?
You really deserve to be jailed.

1 Like

Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by Kingpin1000: 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
Officialhorlah:
This Whitemoney, he knows dem boss with the way he dey tuale for them and i like him for that He no dey proud kisscool

Who is He na?
Na E money be that. Remember that their was E money before Obi Cubana.
The money that He won is what these guys spend in club for few weeks.

1 Like

Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by aloma007(m): 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2021

You are the greatest idiot I ever know and I can get you sued for saying such
Infact, I am taking it up against you for labelling people falsely on claims that can't be substantiated.
Why are you people always against everything good in every youths lucky enough to be blessed but not from a famous background?

2 Likes

Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by Kingpin1000: 8:33pm On Oct 18, 2021
RPG2020:
This life no balance at all make una hustle ooh make una guest nor come use one hand shake you bow down to your junior brother shocked

Brother life no be competion.
Na man wey see life as competition dey collect first for race to the grave

4 Likes

Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by aloma007(m): 8:33pm On Oct 18, 2021
You really deserve to be jailed

1 Like

Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2021
house10s:
dey leave in one mansion
E-money mansion no mind d blogger heading
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by Elock1: 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2021
Banmeallday:

Blackie spotted...

Nigger citizen u hear
you still be small pikin Sha.
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by house10s: 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
EmekaBlue:
E-money mansion no mind d blogger heading
i tire u
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by KingDash: 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
aloma007:

bros why you dey insult me na, na your brothers ni.. na wa oh
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by dalass(f): 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
In anything you do, please don't trust Edo girl.... I just got rob

grin
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by overdrive(m): 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
pennywys:
cheesy

For those who make noise next time try ur best to support ur brother financially.
These guys paid I huge price to secure the winning for white money
The list of top igbos who paid to secure BBN season 6 for whitemoney include
Obi Cubana
Billionaire White Prince
KC and, E-money

You poor elite were just shouting vote vote while guys with the money bag quietly secure the votes for them brother.

Na so one broke Akwa Ibom girl d carry that Emmanuel boy for head everytime I logging to Facebook naso she go de post pictures everywhere begging for vote for hef brother, I was tempted to tell her the secret.

I know most Nigerians don't know this secret

Care to elaborate
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by Caseless: 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
Officialhorlah:
h wan dey proud for E-money before?
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by KingDash: 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
aloma007:

You really deserve to be jailed
bros me sef if I see drug dealing me sef go do...
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by WaffenSS(m): 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kcee bleaching cream don finish ni?
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by RPG2020(m): 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kingpin1000:

Brother life no be competion.
Na man wey see life as competition dey collect first for race to the grave

They dey talk about hustle ooh this one dey talk about competion

Abeg enter house angry
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
pennywys:
cheesy

For those who make noise next time try ur best to support ur brother financially.
These guys paid I huge price to secure the winning for white money
The list of top igbos who paid to secure BBN season 6 for whitemoney include
Obi Cubana
Billionaire White Prince
KC and, E-money

You poor elite were just shouting vote vote while guys with the money bag quietly secure the votes for them brother.

Na so one broke Akwa Ibom girl d carry that Emmanuel boy for head everytime I logging to Facebook naso she go de post pictures everywhere begging for vote for hef brother, I was tempted to tell her the secret.

I know most Nigerians don't know this secret
it is the votes that matter at the end. Whitemoney won because Nigerians from different parts of the country love him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Goes Bald (Hilarious Photo Of The Day) / Chidimma Just Broke My Heart With This Photo / Wizkid's First Son, Boluwatife Balogun Bonding With His Mother, Shola Ogudu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.