Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,470 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) (60898 Views)

Pictures From E-money/ Kcee TECNO Meet And Greet At Computer Village, Lagos / AY Hosts Orji Kalu, Obi Cubana, E-Money, Kcee, Others (Photos) / E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by ziondaughter247: 8:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kcee and e-money look so much alike these days! It is becoming hard to tell the difference between them

1 Like

Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by kkonyeji(m): 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
Banmeallday:
SOme Igbo with money okay so what?

It’s not like they can fly from Paris to Onitsha internationally.

It’s not like they can ship anything via waterways to Igweocha or Sapele

Individually talented yes, but collectively not even on the map and will eventually have to prostrate to Fulani if they cross a certain tax bracket (ask Onyeama and Innosen and Orji Kalu).

So good but really nothing special

You'll soon die of HBP if you continue like this.
Be happy for successful people, so it can get to u....STOP BEING PAINED!

1 Like

Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by theInterpreter: 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
frozen70:

I like what he is doing, going round to greet the rich and famous Igbo guys
That's Humbleness
thats not humility
humility is coming down to people lower than you
not going up to meet people you're far lower than

3 Likes

Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by RodgersAkpafu: 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
Banmeallday:
SOme Igbo with money okay so what?

It’s not like they can fly from Paris to Onitsha internationally.

It’s not like they can ship anything via waterways to Igweocha or Sapele

Individually talented yes, but collectively not even on the map and will eventually have to prostrate to Fulani if they cross a certain tax bracket (ask Onyeama and Innosen and Orji Kalu).

So good but really nothing special
In one paragraph
Tell us what point were you driving at?

1 Like

Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by cybriz82(m): 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
He dn finally remove that yeye weavon e carry for head..
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by NoFucksToGive: 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I’ve done photography, fixed tiger generators, and fixed telecommunications mast; all because of the hustle and bustle”.

~ White money 2021

This guy was the least educated among those who were big brother housemates, but he was well behaved, even when Angel was flashing her smelly hairy cunt, he looked away, he didn't get distracted.
He also said when he realized that everyone in the house were more educated than him, he decided to always be in the kitchen and be doing the cooking(this literally got me emotional).
Meanwhile some people who didn't know his reason for always cooking already judged him by saying he was cooking to get validated by viewers as the nice guy and get sympathy.(Don't judge people if you don't know the reason for their actions, especially when the action is not affecting you in any negative ways)

With white money story and lifestyle I am concluding that
Sometimes it is not about your level of education but your focus, humility, determination and self discipline that will take you to your desired height.

God bless white money, you will not fall
I wish you well in all you do bro.
May you not marry Delilah as a wife, may you get a woman that will give you peace of mind and utmost love even if she is more educated than you.
I love you bro (no homo)

As a full blooded Yoruba boy I say "IGBO AMAKA"

This is the most outstanding and the best comment on nairaland this 2021

Well done

As a Bini man I say Ibo and Yoruba amaka grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by Ejiakusmith(m): 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
seriously I enjoyed this comment
you break it down to de very tiny pieces

Charmingrascal:
I’ve done photography, fixed tiger generators, and fixed telecommunications mast; all because of the hustle and bustle”.

~ White money 2021

This guy was the least educated among those who were big brother housemates, but he was well behaved, even when Angel was flashing her smelly hairy cunt, he looked away, he didn't get distracted.
He also said when he realized that everyone in the house were more educated than him, he decided to always be in the kitchen and be doing the cooking(this literally got me emotional).
Meanwhile some people who didn't know his reason for always cooking already judged him by saying he was cooking to get validated by viewers as the nice guy and get sympathy.(Don't judge people if you don't know the reason for their actions, especially when the action is not affecting you in any negative ways)

With white money story and lifestyle I am concluding that
Sometimes it is not about your level of education but your focus, humility, determination and self discipline that will take you to your desired height.

God bless white money, you will not fall
I wish you well in all you do bro.
May you not marry Delilah as a wife, may you get a woman that will give you peace of mind and utmost love even if she is more educated than you.
I love you bro (no homo)

As a full blooded Yoruba boy I say "IGBO AMAKA"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by frozen70(f): 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2021
theInterpreter:
thats not humility

humility is coming down to people lower than you

not going up to meet people you're far lower than

Every gamer knows how to be humble to those that have already made their fortune

You and knows that he wants to fix himself up and he needs their approval

If you are an up coming celebrity, be ready to respect your seniors in the system
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by sammuell(m): 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
In anything you do, please don't trust Edo girl.... I just got rob

Senior wentin happen
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by Tellwhat: 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I believe your story. I dey avoid dem wella
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by Adakintroy: 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2021
The one greater than all has once said. The spirit of the Lord is upon me he has anoited me to bring good news to the "poor". And to most of the "rich" he has said. Its more easier for a camel to go through the eye of a niddle than for them to find rest.
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
BlowYourMind:
ok
Hope u are not ready to utter rubbish again or else?
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by samwillyco1(m): 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
Small money go visit big and bigger money
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by JOemmy(m): 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2021
Whitemoney even looks like them.
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by mightyhaze: 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
You got robb, me I got aboniki smiley
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by ManOfCompetence(m): 9:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Drop the gist and mention me grin
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by sonnie10: 9:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
house10s:
dey leave in one mansion

How many rooms will one person sleep in?
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by Teejay13(m): 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
Money sha good. We self go make am by the grace of God on how e be say the life na turn by turn.
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by Rexymania(m): 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
Two reasons why they invited him

I. Its either they wanna initiate him into the elite group

ii. They are the ones sponsoring BBN underground.
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2021
Big men
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by saintruky(m): 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2021
film3four:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o7XgQNVpxo

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVLRsNAjJFH/?utm_medium=copy_link

How's it their mansion? No be Emoney get d mansion... Abi Kcee dey stay d BQ?
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by Gee64: 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
I don't think she's from Edo State. She may have lied. It's not in our character...Just thinking though grin
Juliusmomoh:

1 Like

Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by kceejohn(f): 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
Wealth attract wealth
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by ugotaya: 10:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by compton11(m): 10:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
Jibsy203:

Yoruba miscreant i feel ur pains grin grin
I feel yours too my nigga.

Instead of u to be mentioning yoro Muslims up and down,u supposed direct your angers to middle belt Christians,those that cornered your fathers and massacred them in 1966 gringrin
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by Gee64: 10:08pm On Oct 18, 2021
Poverty attracts poverty, greed, crime, and immorality.
kceejohn:
Wealth attract wealth
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by KayCee92(m): 10:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
tydi:
grin

He already out of the sick bed .. This their clout chasing eeh Na pro max

Do you wish that he stays there forever. Someone just won bbnaija and u say he is chasing what. Chasing clout how. He has the all the buzz for now. What do you think he will chase bro
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
pennywys:
cheesy

For those who make noise next time try ur best to support ur brother financially.
These guys paid I huge price to secure the winning for white money
The list of top igbos who paid to secure BBN season 6 for whitemoney include
Obi Cubana
Billionaire White Prince
KC and, E-money

You poor elite were just shouting vote vote while guys with the money bag quietly secure the votes for them brother.

Na so one broke Akwa Ibom girl d carry that Emmanuel boy for head everytime I logging to Facebook naso she go de post pictures everywhere begging for vote for hef brother, I was tempted to tell her the secret.

I know most Nigerians don't know this secret

Talking nonsense. So billionaire prince white get money too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant / “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) / New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.