Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) (60901 Views)

Pictures From E-money/ Kcee TECNO Meet And Greet At Computer Village, Lagos / AY Hosts Orji Kalu, Obi Cubana, E-Money, Kcee, Others (Photos) / E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by Aritraco(m): 10:22pm On Oct 18, 2021
Officialhorlah:
This Whitemoney, he knows dem boss with the way he dey tuale for them and i like him for that He no dey proud kisscool
wetin wan make am dey proud for emoney dem dey, how much be him 90m?
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by madjune(m): 10:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
One can't help but admire the love between E money and his brother Kcee.

Quite commendable.

Pasquare should learn from them.
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by victorazy(m): 10:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
googlepikins:
But on a more serious note, white money need to go and sit down and eat his money

Wise people don't eat their money, they seek ways and invest it for more money!

Your a murderer if you eat your money, you supposed be arrested by poverty.

2 Likes

Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by tydi(m): 10:26pm On Oct 18, 2021
KayCee92:

Do you wish that he stays there forever. Someone just won bbnaija and u say he is chasing what. Chasing clout how. He has the all the buzz for now. What do you think he will chase bro

Was he actually sick before laying on a hospital and posting for the gram. That’s what you should be asking yourself.
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by Elsueno: 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
Actually getting into a secret cult is very easy.... d real problem is the price u have to pay....I ain't talking about money Sha cause dats d gain. They always masks it as something legitimate, till u sign d deal cheesy cheesy
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by blowjohn(m): 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
ziondaughter247:
Kcee and e-money look so much alike these days! It is becoming hard to tell the difference between them

Which kind talk be this one?
Who give u work to be spotting the difference?
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by Juliusmomoh: 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
Gee64:
I don't think she's from Edo State. She may have lied. It's not in our character...Just thinking though grin

I even went to their house in .. Agana-bode.
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by Juliusmomoh: 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
ManOfCompetence:
Drop the gist and mention me grin
No wahala
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:50pm On Oct 18, 2021
He will be their gay partner

Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by ziondaughter247: 11:04pm On Oct 18, 2021
blowjohn:

Which kind talk be this one?
Who give u work to be spotting the difference?

Just keep quiet you hoodrat! What kind of useless question is that?
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by Badguy77(m): 11:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
Money make senior brother turn junior brother....It is well
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by cardoctor(m): 11:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
Welcome to the billionaires club.
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by Lindaikejiblogg: 11:13pm On Oct 18, 2021

1 Share

Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by ofiko123(m): 11:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kudos to both of them..
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by Onogiede(m): 11:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
In anything you do, please don't trust Edo girl.... I just got rob
it seems you are mentally unstable, how can u use one person to classified others,.

1 Like

Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 19, 2021
googlepikins:
But on a more serious note, white money need to go and sit down and eat his money

Sit down ke? He makes more money and gets more popularity as he continues to visit. I trust someone like you, you will never sit down.
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by Olodo24: 12:26am On Oct 19, 2021
Faber:
From Cook and dish washer in BBNaija house to Multimillionaire...

To make it is very simple, just lay low and Oluwa will pick you for im 1st eleven
WhiteMoney was already a big boy before BBNaija. That guy was already close to Cubana, E-Money and the others. Make una dey take am easy with exaggeration onto motivational speeches
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by Xbs1: 1:15am On Oct 19, 2021
Really
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by goaldynboy: 1:19am On Oct 19, 2021
AriseNews:
White wanna use his new influence to sneak into these guys clique(Obi Cubana and Emoney' clique). Same way the other ex Bbnaija guy, Fred, did.
Meanwhile, Love Nwatiti singer, Ckay, finally breaks record Davido, Burna Boy, Wizkid and no African musician has broken. Get to know him and the records he has broken in video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZspdugjjSx4

"FROD"
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by SATANlST: 2:40am On Oct 19, 2021
pennywys:
cheesy

For those who make noise next time try ur best to support ur brother financially.
These guys paid I huge price to secure the winning for white money
The list of top igbos who paid to secure BBN season 6 for whitemoney include
Obi Cubana
Billionaire White Prince
KC and, E-money

You poor elite were just shouting vote vote while guys with the money bag quietly secure the votes for them brother.

Na so one broke Akwa Ibom girl d carry that Emmanuel boy for head everytime I logging to Facebook naso she go de post pictures everywhere begging for vote for hef brother, I was tempted to tell her the secret.

I know most Nigerians don't know this secret

Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by aryzgreat: 3:53am On Oct 19, 2021
house10s:
dey leave in one mansion

Yet P-Square that are twins are misbehaving.

Those children should learn from KCee and E-Money
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by dingbang(m): 4:36am On Oct 19, 2021
RPG2020:
This life no balance at all make una hustle ooh make una guest nor come use one hand shake you bow down to your junior brother shocked
grin Lol bro, dead this mentality.
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by 3rdavefarms(m): 5:56am On Oct 19, 2021
Believe it or not Kcee and E-money will turn to grand patrons of all Igbo multi millionaire and billionaires they paid their Dues and Kcee repaid in full by fully submitted to his brother #Bluelabel
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by donfruit(m): 6:31am On Oct 19, 2021
Officialhorlah:
This Whitemoney, he knows dem boss with the way he dey tuale for them and i like him for that He no dey proud kisscool
Na emoney e wan proud for?
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by Tywo2018: 7:02am On Oct 19, 2021
It's normal The Sponsorer
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by CSTR2: 7:20am On Oct 19, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I’ve done photography, fixed tiger generators, and fixed telecommunications mast; all because of the hustle and bustle”.

~ White money 2021

This guy was the least educated among those who were big brother housemates, but he was well behaved, even when Angel was flashing her smelly hairy cunt, he looked away, he didn't get distracted.
He also said when he realized that everyone in the house were more educated than him, he decided to always be in the kitchen and be doing the cooking(this literally got me emotional).
Meanwhile some people who didn't know his reason for always cooking already judged him by saying he was cooking to get validated by viewers as the nice guy and get sympathy.(Don't judge people if you don't know the reason for their actions, especially when the action is not affecting you in any negative ways)

With white money story and lifestyle I am concluding that
Sometimes it is not about your level of education but your focus, humility, determination and self discipline that will take you to your desired height.

God bless white money, you will not fall
I wish you well in all you do bro.
May you not marry Delilah as a wife, may you get a woman that will give you peace of mind and utmost love even if she is more educated than you.
I love you bro (no homo)

As a full blooded Yoruba boy I say "IGBO AMAKA"

That is complete bullshit.

He was always in the kitchen because others were more educated than him?

What kind of bullshit is that?

Whitemoney that was always entering every discussion.

And it is not as if the housemates were always discussing nuclear physics or advanced mathematics.

All their talk was on sex.

White money played Nigerians well.
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by theInterpreter: 7:50am On Oct 19, 2021
frozen70:

Every gamer knows how to be humble to those that have already made their fortune

You and knows that he wants to fix himself up and he needs their approval

If you are an up coming celebrity, be ready to respect your seniors in the system

I understand
I just explained the word "humility".
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by theInterpreter: 7:53am On Oct 19, 2021
CSTR2:

That is complete bullshit.

He was always in the kitchen because others were more educated than him?

What kind of bullshit is that?

Whitemoney that was always entering every discussion.

And it is not as if the housemates were always discussing nuclear physics or advanced mathematics.

All their talk was on sex.

White money played Nigerians well.
Nigerians generally love "from grass to grace" stories. One of the reasons laycon and Efe won.
Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by OdogwuEkeke(m): 12:52pm On Oct 19, 2021
Let the money laundering begin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant / New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.