Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only (35471 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / What Lucrative Business Can I Start In Asaba Delta State / What Lucrative Business Can You Do With 1million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by OlawaleBammie: 8:27am On Oct 21, 2021
Help2020:
Bros I don't know if you will listen to me oo..One of the best business I believe she can do is start exporting some items from Nigeria to Ghana.. Many things are in Nigeria but they are not here in Ghana..If she can be bringing them here in Ghana she will make a lot of money within 1year..
She does not need to spend that whole money.300k is enough..
pls goods like what
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Besherru90: 8:42am On Oct 21, 2021
Pos business will double it in a year
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by MPESA(m): 9:09am On Oct 21, 2021
dingbang:
you know nothing, John Snow. cool
Alright Sir though I'm open to know Sir.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 21, 2021
The capital is not enough to start a business, you must have an idea of the kind of business you want to venture into. You must have interest in it too.

You must discover what problems you can afford to solve especially in your immediate environment. That is when you are ready to do business
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by VOR2019: 10:02am On Oct 21, 2021
She should be those equipment that she will need for whatever handwork she want to learn/go into now. In fact she should be on her way to Alaba or wherever market to buy those equipment and keep till when she will be ready!

Else, in a year's time, the money will not be enough to buy anything! Crazy examples abound i.e. a ton of iron rod costing N196K last year March, 2020 is now N494K!

Therefore, immediately you read this post, go to the market to buy whatever equipment you will need for whatever trade you want to do!
You can thank me later.

sulaimon22:
For this buhari regime you can still help with 1m. Na real man you be.

My advice is she should keep the money and learn saloon and beauty makeup handwork. In a year time she can establish with the money in a standard way that will be different from local ones since she have the capital

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2021
bepositive11:

Change your life forever first grin

Lolz, my life is already Changed.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by lkillbrokehoes: 2:52pm On Oct 21, 2021
DarkCaesar:
my all in all fund and I want to trade from
Yes it's manageable, with good account management, but practice on demo account first before you go live, don't dash your broker your hard earned money.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by DarkCaesar(m): 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Yes it's manageable, with good account management, but practice on demo account first before you go live, don't dash your broker your hard earned money.
thanks boss I will do just as you said

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by vickydevoka(m): 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
MPESA:

Like seriously
The price is really skyrocketing.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by vickydevoka(m): 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
sulaimon22:
For this buhari regime you can still help with 1m. Na real man you be.

My advice is she should keep the money and learn saloon and beauty makeup handwork. In a year time she can establish with the money in a standard way that will be different from local ones since she have the capital
1m is no money
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Sirchucks(m): 12:00am On Oct 22, 2021
Strongdickfresh:
Hello esteemed Nairalanders,

My younger sister just completed her NYSC. She was able to save up to N200,000.00 during her service year. She has the intension to go into business, but not certain of the kind of business to go into. She consulted me as her elder bother and told me about her intension. She had only N200,000 which will not be enough. I was impressed by her conduct and idea. I decided to help her with N1,000,000.00 (1m) in addition to the N200,000.00 making it total of 1.2m naira currently in her possession.

However, she does not know the exact business to start with the N1.2m. Hence, I decide to seek business ideas and suggestions here on Nairaland to help my sister startup a lucrative business with that little capital.

What kind of business can she start with the N1.2m?

Thanks!
With 1.2m, she will make 3m in 4 month.
oil and gas. Rivers state
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by desoul2004(m): 7:05am On Oct 22, 2021
dingbang:
neither both.
How can one do that online?
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by AshleyJohnson13: 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2021
Maybe investing in cryptos or trading is an option? I can recommend you to check FxStreetLive's website here, where you can find exclusive information on cryptocurrency trading, the stock market, euro exchange rates, extensive broker reviews and online trading in general. I Hope there you can find the correct broker to start trading.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by DonTobyM(m): 2:21pm On Oct 22, 2021
1. You can start a mini semi-mechanized Garri processing business.

2. You can start a poultry feed production business.

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by debbra(f): 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2021
Akunesiobike:
Nylon production, ask me how
how am interested
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by rasakwahab: 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
icecool12:

More info plz..

Setting up a catfish hatchery is more profitable and very lucrative, you start making money in less than 2months, am a professional in that field and you can chat me up on Whatsapp for more info 08039649259
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Bolaji26(m): 3:21am On Oct 23, 2021
jclassiq:

You mean raw cassava or garri?

Millets
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 25, 2021
Simran94:

Let her go into phone and gadgets importation, it's the best to do.
I can put her through for free, it's what I am doing too.
Hi, I'm interested in learning importation business
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Opejesu(m): 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
icecool12:

What business plz?

You can inbox me to put you through. The business is Affiliate marketing.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by JohnasI: 11:05am On Nov 01, 2021
I can only recommend you to invest that money in forex trading, buy some currency and stuff like that, that's what I did, I can recommend you to check https://sharetipsinfo.com/forex-broker-usa.html there you can find excellent information that will help you understand how this business works and what is the best broker for you!
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Dunsinsol(m): 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
If she's willing to learn photography,she will sure make alot of money from it.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Bakerdav: 10:26pm On Nov 01, 2021
Construction of ponds,feed formulation & sales, smoked fish,fingerling %junvenilies supplies and consultation, contact 08030733881
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Wannabenz: 11:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
Donbabafx1:
Connect with me and I will change her life forever!
Change? You wan do her what bubu dey do us?
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by ILuvMerije(f): 11:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
Sirchucks:

With 1.2m, she will make 3m in 4 month.
oil and gas. Rivers state
How please?
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by ILuvMerije(f): 11:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
omenka:
Look for someone who supplies Olam with soya beans in the forthcoming season begining in about a month's time and thank me later. wink
Please, can you explain in details? What is Olam and how can one find their suppliers?
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by leorayvon2k2: 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2021
Bigfish121:
Can you supply furniture to Abuja?

Yes I can chat me on 08073389445
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Sylvaxxl1(m): 1:59am On Nov 07, 2021
36STATES:
While you are at it, I am looking for what to do with 30 Million Naira. I don't live in Nigeria, I am tired of building houses, and am afraid the value is going to erode very quickly.
I could have suggested short let apartments on the island which is on high demand but you're not in Nigeria. My other suggestion would be setting up a kitchen, renting it out on the island and install IP cameras to monitor it.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by stacyadams: 9:08am On Nov 07, 2021
Dunsinsol:
If she's willing to learn photography,she will sure make alot of money from it.
. What's the cost of learning that bro?
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by great664(m): 7:28am On Dec 13, 2021
abbey37:

Bro please how did you get the agency/permit?

Do you still have the intention of become a BETKING AGENT, it's easy to become an agent, just get a shop in a good location, preferably where there is already an existing bet9ja shop them reach out to me by filling up your details in this Google form https:///3F93CHT then we will reach out to you for inspection.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Dunsinsol(m): 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
[quote author=stacyadams post=107399446]. What's the cost of learning that bro?
Sorry for late reply I can be reached via WhatsApp 07035066933
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Mizbilkiz(f): 9:20pm On Jan 16, 2022
POS business is currently one of the quickest and easiest businesses to start in Nigerian with little business experiences. And of cause it is one of the most profitable easy to start businesses in Nigeria. You can start whether or not you have a current business. In this article, I will show you step by step guide on how I make over 200,000 as profit monthly from my POS Business.

POS BUSINESS
POS (point of sale) machine also known as terminals was created to make financial services easy for businesses, merchants and retailers to collect payment for goods or services without the need for cash. But it has since grown beyond that.

POS Business also know as agent banking, began in 2013 after the Central Bank of Nigeria released its guideline on the operations and management of the business.

Since then, it has remained one of the retail channels of several commercial banks to make their banking services reach a large number of people and in the past few years a lots of private own company has also created platforms to make agency banking easy.

How Does POS Business Works

https://www.onstartupbusiness.com/how-to-start-a-profitable-pos-business-in-nigeria/

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) / How Kerosene Stove Wool Are Produced (Photos) / Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.