Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only (35488 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / What Lucrative Business Can I Start In Asaba Delta State / What Lucrative Business Can You Do With 1million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by dingbang(m): 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
dannyblings:

Please bro. How is this done. Am interested.
Have been thinking about this for a while but don’t know how to go about it.
send me a message on whatsapp. Number on my profile.

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by vickydevoka(m): 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
smcotty:

Its is always profitable.
Beans will be out by November Ending, We buy from farmers in villages not market.
Loo. Something way de born me inside. I de Bauchi n Jos.
There was. A time my uncle loss over 5 million. Wen de were expecting scarcity, beans started dropping.

Buh de truth is dat, this days there is always profit
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by jclassiq(m): 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
Kusheer:
Help her run USA or France for more study

and she will be working from there also

Leave this bastard politcian
Can 1.2 million naira do that?
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by jclassiq(m): 9:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
Bolaji26:
If you can go into agricultural product.

That's what i do too, I buy bags of beans and cassava in the north when it come out cheaper and resell when the price increases.

You mean raw cassava or garri?
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Bolaji26(m): 9:10pm On Oct 20, 2021
jclassiq:

You mean raw cassava or garri?

Yes sir..

But I deal with beans cus it has profit and fast to sell than other products
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by MummyD2020(f): 9:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
McXponent:
Japa enterprises

Lol, e no reach anything na
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Nonpartisan1: 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2021
omenka:
Look for someone who supplies Olam with soya beans in the forthcoming season begining in about a month's time and thank me later. wink

How does that work? I have some idle quids. I hope you know.. wink
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by abbey37(m): 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
Xfemt:
As it is now
Any business you won’t strive cause of the economy and rising inflation

The only striving business now is being agent to these betting platforms of either bet9ja or betking

Right now every youth re looking for an easy way to make money and gambling is one of them

If you get a shop in a busy area with that 1.2milion

In less than six month she will make double of that money through commissions and bonuses

I use 900k start my own
And I can tell you I never regret it
As far you don’t play with your profits
You re in the right direction
Shalom

Bro please how did you get the agency/permit?
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Please how does this work,do you buy the car and be driving it yourself or you give the car to Bolt? Thanks

Yes, you own the car/someone can borrow you to be using it for Uber/bolt. After getting a car, you can download their app & register with their company as a driver seeking for employment. They would install all what you need of your phone and also register you with their company. After that, once you make a sales in a day, they would remove their own gain & you too will gain your own profits. You can go further to ask for more enquiry through their customer care service
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2021
Jas80:
I think there are quite a number of business she can venture into with that amount of money. But some of my top choices are:

1. Bet9ja office in a busy area
2. Start a fish pond
3. Start a laundry service

The cost of setting up the above businesses are quite low, the risk is also low as well. Just tell her to make her research

Brotherly, concerning this ur number 3, do u have an idea of income flow?

Is it profitable if person establish am on a small scale, employing just 2 persons (30k each as salary)?

I'm more concerned about the income and profitability of the business if person pays 60k as salary for 2 staff.

I already have an idea of the capital and location (Lagos mainland precisely).

If person go ask these laundry peeps wey dey my area now, dem no go tell person the truth cos they will be smelling a prospective competitor.

Pls anyone here wey dey into laundry business or who get first hand experience should enlighten me, abeg. Make person no go invest in something wey no go fetch am profit.

I get business already I just wan add this one to my cabinet.

Is it possible for a small scale laundry business to fetch a daily income of about 15k or more?
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Funkybabee(f): 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2021
Biko support me with that 1 m too

I have a business plan
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Xfemt(m): 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2021
abbey37:

Bro please how did you get the agency/permit?
depend on your state
Every state has it sub head quarters
But you can go online of any the betting platforms and follow their instructions

But remember bet9ja and betking re the best

For any other thing
Just quote me and I’ll reply
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Uchennastephs(m): 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
[quote author=36STATES post=106907944]While you are at it, I am looking for what to do with 30 Million Naira. I don't live in Nigeria, I am tired of building houses, and am afraid the value is going to erode very quickly. [Quote]

My brother goor into building material, but if you plan to be back soon go into Wine and liquor business and run it yourself.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by meobizy(f): 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
I decided to help her with N1,000,000.00 (1m)
1. Millionaire no dey Nairaland.

2. Uber is a good business. One member claimed he was making around a hundred thousand naira on bad weeks and almost two hundred thousand on good ones. Tell her to give it a go. If not as lucrative as expected she can use it as a stepping stone to greater things.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Mossadd: 2:14am On Oct 21, 2021
Eberex:
Earn daily by doing task on Facebook
abeg i want to learn this please
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by BigSam13: 4:26am On Oct 21, 2021
Just help me with #500k, lucrative business is in my upstair
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by MPESA(m): 4:33am On Oct 21, 2021
dingbang:
Just be buying dollars and reselling.

I don't think she can get dollar at reasonable rate to enable her to resell it.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by icecool12(m): 4:51am On Oct 21, 2021
36STATES:
While you are at it, I am looking for what to do with 30 Million Naira. I don't live in Nigeria, I am tired of building houses, and am afraid the value is going to erode very quickly.

With that kind of money, a cooking gas plant will generate you good profit.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by icecool12(m): 5:11am On Oct 21, 2021
Opejesu:
As it is, I guarantee her success if she can do the business I'm doing. She didn't have to create any product but she will sell other people's product. At Least in a month 250k is guaranteed for her even as a newbie. And the startup fee is a meager of money in 1.2m she has.

What business plz?
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by icecool12(m): 5:16am On Oct 21, 2021
rasakwahab:

Instead of fish pond, catfish hatchery is better and more lucrative

More info plz..
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by myike2(m): 5:37am On Oct 21, 2021
Help2020:

Bros I don't know if you will listen to me oo..One of the best business I believe she can do is start exporting some items from Nigeria to Ghana.. Many things are in Nigeria but they are not here in Ghana..If she can be bringing them here in Ghana she will make a lot of money within 1year..
She does not need to spend that whole money.300k is enough
I’m interested in this. Please what are some of those items?
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by MPESA(m): 5:45am On Oct 21, 2021
vickydevoka:

Loo. Something way de born me inside. I de Bauchi n Jos.
There was. A time my uncle loss over 5 million. Wen de were expecting scarcity, beans started dropping.

Buh de truth is dat, this days there is always profit

Like seriously
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by 10kgod(m): 6:05am On Oct 21, 2021
smcotty:
Good Day
I school in the north, Niger state to be precise, it has opened my eyes to the very business opportunity in this state. Here they farm beans, rice, yam, Millet, Egusi in Large quantity and at the harvest time bags are of these farm produce are always cheap and during the planting season the price skyrockets. As at first week of August, Bag of Egusi was 10k, but as we speak, it sells for 27k and above.

Which state are you from?

December 18th last year I bought 2 beans for 18k each stored it, I sold the two bags in May for 50k each. Even though I regretted it cos RN that same bag is 75k in the north, on getting to Asaba for my holiday I discovered that a bag of beans sells for over 100k.

Right now I need interested persons that we can partner to buy 20 bags or more and store till the price goes up. I'm available to discuss on how we can partner.

I'm an SUG executive in my school, still have two semesters which is starting by January, every information you need about me and this business is readily available on request.

WhatsApp/ Call: 07064905076
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by dingbang(m): 6:31am On Oct 21, 2021
MPESA:

I don't think she can get dollar at reasonable rate to enable her to resell it.
you know nothing, John Snow. cool

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by desoul2004(m): 6:51am On Oct 21, 2021
dingbang:
Just be buying dollars and reselling.

Online or with the Hausa people?
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by desoul2004(m): 7:01am On Oct 21, 2021
Help2020:

Bros I don't know if you will listen to me oo..One of the best business I believe she can do is start exporting some items from Nigeria to Ghana.. Many things are in Nigeria but they are not here in Ghana..If she can be bringing them here in Ghana she will make a lot of money within 1year..
She does not need to spend that whole money.300k is enough

Can you explain this to me, how does it work and which products?
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Eberex(m): 7:09am On Oct 21, 2021
Mossadd:
abeg i want to learn this please

Whatsapp me on that number in the photo
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by dingbang(m): 7:30am On Oct 21, 2021
desoul2004:

Online or with the Hausa people?
neither both.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by sidonlook: 7:44am On Oct 21, 2021
Help2020:
She does not need to spend that whole money.300k is enough..
The question is why are those things not in Ghana ?
Do you think the Ghanaians don't have the ability to bring in those things into Ghana ?
There could be more to it.

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Help2020: 7:47am On Oct 21, 2021
sidonlook:

The question is why are those things not in Ghana ?
Do you think the Ghanaians don't have the ability to bring in those things into Ghana ?
There could be more to it.
You sound like someone that has never traveled to another country before..Sometimes you just have to keep quiet so as not to disgrace yourself.

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by rhames(m): 8:09am On Oct 21, 2021
Strongdickfresh:
Hello esteemed Nairalanders,

My younger sister just completed her NYSC. She was able to save up to N200,000.00 during her service year. She has the intension to go into business, but not certain of the kind of business to go into. She consulted me as her elder bother and told me about her intension. She had only N200,000 which will not be enough. I was impressed by her conduct and idea. I decided to help her with N1,000,000.00 (1m) in addition to the N200,000.00 making it total of 1.2m naira currently in her possession.

However, she does not know the exact business to start with the N1.2m. Hence, I decide to seek business ideas and suggestions here on Nairaland to help my sister startup a lucrative business with that little capital.

What kind of business can she start with the N1.2m?

Thanks!

I appreciate you for being a real man and a big brother. N1m? In this dangerous economy? More blessings to your source of income.

Let her go into food and restaurant business. I am a baker and can tell you how lucrative food businessman.

However she needs to be properly mentored in whichever business she wants to venture in.

That's the magic of staying afloat in business and life.

Wishing her good luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo / How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide / How Kerosene Stove Wool Are Produced (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.