Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Apple Announces Macbook Pro With New M1 Pro And M1 Max - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Announces Macbook Pro With New M1 Pro And M1 Max (24479 Views)

Apple New M1 Ipad Pro Is Nice But Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Buy It Yet / Olla M8 Plus And M1 Lite Awoof Clearance Price 2gb Ram Both / Apple Announces Plans To Shut Down The Itunes Music Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple Announces Macbook Pro With New M1 Pro And M1 Max by chatinent: 7:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
Because of this, I have proudly joined the vanity gang.

Thank you.
Re: Apple Announces Macbook Pro With New M1 Pro And M1 Max by abumeinben(m): 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
samsard:
Noticed I said power to performance? The M1 chip is the most power-efficient chip in any PC at the moment.

I yeh you bros...
Re: Apple Announces Macbook Pro With New M1 Pro And M1 Max by morikee: 12:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
donforeign:

i dnt like macbook air cos it is fanless and has no touchbar lol.
i am using m1 mbp 16gbram and 1tb ssd

Bro MBA is no longer like before bro now it's fast and the performance is close to that of MBP m1 kudos to Apple m1
Re: Apple Announces Macbook Pro With New M1 Pro And M1 Max by donforeign: 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
morikee:

Bro MBA is no longer like before bro now it's fast and the performance is close to that of MBP m1 kudos to Apple m1

yes u are right..
the m1 chip is good but the only d problem is that it is not working with bootcamp
Re: Apple Announces Macbook Pro With New M1 Pro And M1 Max by Melaninprincess(f): 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2021
From M1 to M1 Max and Pro? Apple should calm down small o.

Let me be enjoying my music with my Oraimo freepods 3 as I can't come and kill myself grin
Re: Apple Announces Macbook Pro With New M1 Pro And M1 Max by morikee: 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
donforeign:

yes u are right..
the m1 chip is good but the only d problem is that it is not working with bootcamp

Hopefully they will add Bootcamp I'm missing it though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Fast Is Your Internet? / TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? / Factory Reset Code For Tecno T9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.