Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Apple Announces Macbook Pro With New M1 Pro And M1 Max - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Announces Macbook Pro With New M1 Pro And M1 Max (24485 Views)

Apple New M1 Ipad Pro Is Nice But Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Buy It Yet / Olla M8 Plus And M1 Lite Awoof Clearance Price 2gb Ram Both / Apple Announces Plans To Shut Down The Itunes Music Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple Announces Macbook Pro With New M1 Pro And M1 Max by The5DME(m): 12:08am On Oct 19, 2021
I'd buy this beats if I have the money.

1 Like

Re: Apple Announces Macbook Pro With New M1 Pro And M1 Max by Stanleyonwunta4(m): 12:39am On Oct 19, 2021
Do you want to grow your Social media platforms and any sites of your choice.
Note: 08101665625
Hit me up Asap so we can start business

Re: Apple Announces Macbook Pro With New M1 Pro And M1 Max by Xbs1: 1:15am On Oct 19, 2021
Ok
Re: Apple Announces Macbook Pro With New M1 Pro And M1 Max by Elonmuzk(m): 1:43am On Oct 19, 2021
googlepikins:
Thank God for Windows and Android.

If not, plenty of us would've been Watching rich people making phone calls alone in their parlour with their iPhone.

₦1.2m for laptop, ₦650k for iPhone Sey wetin happen
If you are hooked with apple, you are hooked bro especially if you have the means to acquire them. Apple products are just damn so good!
Re: Apple Announces Macbook Pro With New M1 Pro And M1 Max by brandsoncharlie: 2:23am On Oct 19, 2021
KingDash:
HP for life... carry 1.3m go buy useless lappy.
You can't just buy it when you don't want or know what to use it for. HR managers in petrochemical companies in Nigeria dey buy am like water.
Re: Apple Announces Macbook Pro With New M1 Pro And M1 Max by homealone00: 3:47am On Oct 19, 2021
samsard:
Does his preference prevent me from stating an obvious fact that he may be ignorant of? If not for busybody, you'd have stayed in your lane too.
and who told you that he his not acting ignorantly on purpose
Re: Apple Announces Macbook Pro With New M1 Pro And M1 Max by nnono: 4:47am On Oct 19, 2021
googlepikins:

If not, plenty of us would've been Watching rich people making phone calls alone in their parlour with their iPhone.

I used to say this but today I preorder
Thank God.
Re: Apple Announces Macbook Pro With New M1 Pro And M1 Max by Nobody: 5:46am On Oct 19, 2021
You want to be a successful business man....never start any business and have poor people in mind

If you want your brand name to survive for years....you have more chances when you target rich consumers than poor consumers

Their pocket ain't loyal so they won't be either.... They have to go where their pocket is going....they will always look for cheaper priced

If they tell you to start small tell them yes I will but small for big men not poor men

Do this and you will be set for life
Re: Apple Announces Macbook Pro With New M1 Pro And M1 Max by donforeign: 5:50am On Oct 19, 2021
currently rocking m1 16gb ram 1tbssd rom..
fast as hell n battery life maddddd
Re: Apple Announces Macbook Pro With New M1 Pro And M1 Max by donforeign: 5:52am On Oct 19, 2021
paweln:
with the new M1 Max chip the first Apple silicon designed for pros, you get faster performance and amazing battery life. add to the stunning Liquid Retina XDR display,
this is a challenge to intel and their AMD counterparts
i dnt even need m1 max, i am okay with my m1 16gb ram and 1tb ssd plus the amazing touch bar.
Re: Apple Announces Macbook Pro With New M1 Pro And M1 Max by firstratedcitiz(m): 5:52am On Oct 19, 2021
Maybe I am the only one who thinks that way, but Apple devices are ridiculously overpriced!
Re: Apple Announces Macbook Pro With New M1 Pro And M1 Max by donforeign: 5:53am On Oct 19, 2021
morikee:
Beast My M1 is still beast and boom m1 pro and m1 max definitely upgrading

wetin be ur ram n ssd for ur m1?
Re: Apple Announces Macbook Pro With New M1 Pro And M1 Max by donforeign: 5:55am On Oct 19, 2021
cotzywitzy:

Leave am make Hin dey yarn like say na apple get the most powerful processor

i am not a fan of apple but this apple m1 chip just blew other processor away bro.
am using m1 16gb ram 1tbssd and it amazingly fast with dope battery life.
m1max will is like x3 of m1 lol. wait for reviews sha lets see
Re: Apple Announces Macbook Pro With New M1 Pro And M1 Max by donforeign: 6:24am On Oct 19, 2021
CuteEmma:
As in?? If it’s the OS you’re referring to, you can always install Windows 10 on Mac.

u cn install windows 10 on mac running intel using bootcamp since the introductn of m1 chip, bootcamp no longer with it except you install windows 10 using parallels virtualization but bootcamp is the best.
i ve the m1 16gb ram + 1tssd and i hope it support bootcamp one day.
i still ve my windows pc by my side lol because there is a software i use d most and is not on mac.
Re: Apple Announces Macbook Pro With New M1 Pro And M1 Max by donforeign: 6:25am On Oct 19, 2021
lowkeybahdguy:

The truth is Apple died with Steve Jobs.
u re right but the new apple silicon or m1 chip is a beast
Re: Apple Announces Macbook Pro With New M1 Pro And M1 Max by donforeign: 6:27am On Oct 19, 2021
SimplePlan34:
This things literally blows any mobile computer out of d water.intel and and Nvidia should be ashamed. But it's over $6k fully specd out that's over 3 million Naira
lol
my m1 16gbram and 1tb ssd is a beast.
intel n co should buckle up o
Re: Apple Announces Macbook Pro With New M1 Pro And M1 Max by donforeign: 6:33am On Oct 19, 2021
OneGeek:
These MacBooks are a big deal.

Before we even get into the power and specs, you mean Apple brought back SD card reader, MagSafe and deleted the touchbar? That's already a huge W!

120Hz refresh rate on a bigger screen and 1080p webcam is also a huge upgrade for the 'Pro' line. Razer no go dey open eye for Mac gamers anymore &grin

Then there's the M1 chipsets. Absolutely insane power.

If you have the money, these MacBook Pros are quite hard to pass up. If there's one thing I hate though, it has to be the notch. Gosh.

not happy they deleted the touch bar sha...
am using m1 16gb ram and 1tb ssd..
love this new line up sha..i go upgrade 2023
Re: Apple Announces Macbook Pro With New M1 Pro And M1 Max by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 19, 2021
googlepikins:

who tell you say rich people no dey use windows and Android?. You never seer Samsung phone wey reach 400k, abi you never see hp Alienware wey rich 1m. Una mentality dey extremely low for this country I pity una.

1 Like

Re: Apple Announces Macbook Pro With New M1 Pro And M1 Max by osazuwa23: 7:24am On Oct 19, 2021
Nothing special about macbook it overhyped. it all recycled technology that they god rid of and brought back in there newer models. All your paying for is for the apple brand that it . i hate the fact apple removed the glowing logo i have a macbook 2012 and white macbook 2010 and 2016 pro and it has given me allot of problems with the computer either with storage or just doing the simple things. The computer either has issues with memory you have to replace the ram, battery and apple makes it nearly impossible to replace these things on your own with the exception of the olde rmodels were can remove the battery. The ios kills the computer as a way to force you to buy another one same with iphone. Apple died when steve jobs passed away and the company will never be the same like it was from 2000-2010
lalasticlala:

https://www.apple.com/macbook-pro-14-and-16/
Re: Apple Announces Macbook Pro With New M1 Pro And M1 Max by Caleb91(m): 8:24am On Oct 19, 2021
Don999:
Oga Mac and madam Apple na una sabi oo my lenovo thinkpad is working perfectly okay.. So if una like make una uprade to M16 e no concern me. grin tongue
your cash wont add up to anything bro.....take a chill pill
Re: Apple Announces Macbook Pro With New M1 Pro And M1 Max by morikee: 8:27am On Oct 19, 2021
donforeign:

wetin be ur ram n ssd for ur m1?

Just rocking the fanless MBA M1 with 8gb/512gb I'm satisfied with speed and battery life i haven't been able to find the 16/1tb M1 model of MBP so i rest to MBA cus i hate Touch Bar thank God it's finnaly eliminated
Re: Apple Announces Macbook Pro With New M1 Pro And M1 Max by Caleb91(m): 8:28am On Oct 19, 2021
firstratedcitiz:
Maybe I am the only one who thinks that way, but Apple devices are ridiculously overpriced!
how much were u expecting them to sell that beast device...
if na samsung una no dey forget price
Re: Apple Announces Macbook Pro With New M1 Pro And M1 Max by Nelsonnick: 9:14am On Oct 19, 2021
Nostradamus1:

Boss abeg Favour me na.

U fit dash me last year model sef

Who be your boss
Re: Apple Announces Macbook Pro With New M1 Pro And M1 Max by KingDash: 9:19am On Oct 19, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

You can't just buy it when you don't want or know what to use it for. HR managers in petrochemical companies in Nigeria dey buy am like water.
wetin be main use for am, e dey use better pass hp?
Re: Apple Announces Macbook Pro With New M1 Pro And M1 Max by Ushman333: 10:22am On Oct 19, 2021
Fleecing us with speed, well speed is important.
Re: Apple Announces Macbook Pro With New M1 Pro And M1 Max by cotzywitzy(m): 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2021
donforeign:

i am not a fan of apple but this apple m1 chip just blew other processor away bro.
am using m1 16gb ram 1tbssd and it amazingly fast with dope battery life.
m1max will is like x3 of m1 lol. wait for reviews sha lets see

Chief I’ve basically tried system with powerful processor but I can still tell you M1 Chip isn’t the most powerful but like you said it’s amazingly fast I agree with that. Waiting for more review too

1 Like

Re: Apple Announces Macbook Pro With New M1 Pro And M1 Max by baralatie(m): 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
aywhy93:
Nice!!! The MacBook Pro is the only piece of Gadget from Apple that I really like... smiley
You go buy am?
Re: Apple Announces Macbook Pro With New M1 Pro And M1 Max by donforeign: 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
morikee:

Just rocking the fanless MBA M1 with 8gb/512gb I'm satisfied with speed and battery life i haven't been able to find the 16/1tb M1 model of MBP so i rest to MBA cus i hate Touch Bar thank God it's finnaly eliminated

i dnt like macbook air cos it is fanless and has no touchbar lol.
i am using m1 mbp 16gbram and 1tb ssd
Re: Apple Announces Macbook Pro With New M1 Pro And M1 Max by emakind(m): 5:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
After all this M1 pri and pro max.. E no fit run common gtA.. Omor apple is jus MacBooks are just meant for media editors and not for all round users like me.. I will still go for my dell XPS anytime..
Re: Apple Announces Macbook Pro With New M1 Pro And M1 Max by ken6488(m): 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2021
emakind:
After all this M1 pri and pro max.. E no fit run common gtA.. Omor apple is jus MacBooks are just meant for media editors and not for all round users like me.. I will still go for my dell XPS anytime..
Mac is not for gaming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need Advise Between Tecno And Infinix Which One Is Better / Factory Reset Code For Tecno T9 / TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.