Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Sokoto Attack: Your Crushing Defeat Is Near, Buhari Tells Bandits - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Attack: Your Crushing Defeat Is Near, Buhari Tells Bandits (14277 Views)

Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition / TEARS!!! "I Watched Bandits Burn My 4 Kids" Mother In Sokoto Attack / The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Attack: Your Crushing Defeat Is Near, Buhari Tells Bandits by Snowx: 6:43am On Oct 19, 2021
Someone said You re suffering from Cognitive dissonance.
And I concur

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Attack: Your Crushing Defeat Is Near, Buhari Tells Bandits by chaloskyx: 6:48am On Oct 19, 2021
STORY HE HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE MONSTERS HE HAS MADE THE THREAT IS ACTUALLY DIRECTED TO NON FULANI MUSLIMS NOT THE TERRORISTS AND HE STELLING YOU YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
Re: Sokoto Attack: Your Crushing Defeat Is Near, Buhari Tells Bandits by Kaiser20: 6:59am On Oct 19, 2021
Buhari those Bandits are just killing their people, they are not Terrorist and they are not raising any Flags like Ipob. The Bandits are just trade unions, please don't attack them."L.Mohammed"

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Attack: Your Crushing Defeat Is Near, Buhari Tells Bandits by Brushstrokes20: 7:01am On Oct 19, 2021
Another gibberish from the useless, sadistic, redundant, bloodthirsty senile simpleton embarassed

Nig urgently needs a SANE AND SOUND LEADER!
Re: Sokoto Attack: Your Crushing Defeat Is Near, Buhari Tells Bandits by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 19, 2021
Edusouls:
Useless humans like you are the reason this country having troubles..
I agree but it takes one to know one now doesn’t it ? You are as useless as you think I am for think a sane person would handle terrorism with kiddy gloves, I’m sure if I came to your house to attack you you would encourage me to even attack your family too. Since you cannot see that this menace could have been crushed since if it wasn’t all part of a plot To further an Agenda I guess you are just as useless
Re: Sokoto Attack: Your Crushing Defeat Is Near, Buhari Tells Bandits by Comedian2019: 7:09am On Oct 19, 2021
grin grin grin
Wahala dey for who still dey believe these APC government.
Re: Sokoto Attack: Your Crushing Defeat Is Near, Buhari Tells Bandits by Yankee101: 7:09am On Oct 19, 2021
Buhari should resign
He's clearly incompetent and way in above his head
Re: Sokoto Attack: Your Crushing Defeat Is Near, Buhari Tells Bandits by Safyqueen: 7:13am On Oct 19, 2021
DeadCountry:
Is it not the same fool that was buying back ammunitions seized from his terrorists soldiers? These fulanis are taking the dungeon inhabitants for a ride. They first attack and kill and then their chief terrorist comes out to bark to confuse the gullible. Thank God that i am Biafran. You can't deceive us with this cheap act. Crushing defeat my arrsss.

Hmmm, try to develop sense now. So if Buhari actually bark at some people they used to get confused. No wonder the gullible were confused last time Buhari wanted to teach them with the language they will understand.
Re: Sokoto Attack: Your Crushing Defeat Is Near, Buhari Tells Bandits by Jostoman: 7:15am On Oct 19, 2021
Story for the gods
Re: Sokoto Attack: Your Crushing Defeat Is Near, Buhari Tells Bandits by Joromi1: 7:46am On Oct 19, 2021
Buhari is as foolish as his brainless supporters on Nairaland. About 50 people were killed yesterday in Sokoto and none of these fools felt concerned. In fact, they even avoided the thread and went to another thread about Kanu's fresh charges to gloat. Ordinary charges against the lives of humans. Useless bastards.

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Attack: Your Crushing Defeat Is Near, Buhari Tells Bandits by od501: 7:46am On Oct 19, 2021
Re: Sokoto Attack: Your Crushing Defeat Is Near, Buhari Tells Bandits by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:50am On Oct 19, 2021
Is he talking to us or revealing the words bandits told him about his government?
Re: Sokoto Attack: Your Crushing Defeat Is Near, Buhari Tells Bandits by od501: 7:54am On Oct 19, 2021
Kaiser20:
Buhari those Bandits are just killing their people, they are not Terrorist and they are not raising any Flags like Ipob. The Bandits are just trade unions, please don't attack them.

Kiki...u ;Dwon't make heaven aswear
Re: Sokoto Attack: Your Crushing Defeat Is Near, Buhari Tells Bandits by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:56am On Oct 19, 2021
@GenBuhari : How do you rate Buhari’s job performance? 2/10 , 6/10 or 9/10?
Re: Sokoto Attack: Your Crushing Defeat Is Near, Buhari Tells Bandits by Fortyfifty(m): 8:02am On Oct 19, 2021
But na malam them kill naw. grin
Re: Sokoto Attack: Your Crushing Defeat Is Near, Buhari Tells Bandits by malvisguy212: 8:09am On Oct 19, 2021
Edusouls:
Stop talking Abeg so the whole nairaland won’t know that ur head is completely empty
clown, all nairaland know you're a zombie, the problem of Nigeria, that brother you quote say the Truth , wawa, shaga dan iska, matiachi. lokochi ku ne, bari mu shiga 2023, za ku fita insha Allah
Re: Sokoto Attack: Your Crushing Defeat Is Near, Buhari Tells Bandits by Aether(m): 8:11am On Oct 19, 2021
This guy is just a bloody joke!!! grin grin
Believe him to your own peril.

If people want to be safe, they had better take the security of their lives and families into their own hands.
Re: Sokoto Attack: Your Crushing Defeat Is Near, Buhari Tells Bandits by Mpanyi: 8:12am On Oct 19, 2021
Call them what they are terrorists and you say no
Re: Sokoto Attack: Your Crushing Defeat Is Near, Buhari Tells Bandits by malvisguy212: 8:13am On Oct 19, 2021
Sirjamo:
Sokoto is now a sanctuary for them, Zamfara and Katsina are too hot right now.

Similar operations like Zamfara and Katsina should be extended to Sokoto and Niger states immediately.
zamfara and katsina hot for bandit still no arrest has been made ? clown
Re: Sokoto Attack: Your Crushing Defeat Is Near, Buhari Tells Bandits by Jonah507(m): 8:14am On Oct 19, 2021
I now see the uselessness of the glorified UN!

Seeing Nigerians being killed without any assistance.
Re: Sokoto Attack: Your Crushing Defeat Is Near, Buhari Tells Bandits by FreedomArmy: 8:15am On Oct 19, 2021
Mouth action as usual
Re: Sokoto Attack: Your Crushing Defeat Is Near, Buhari Tells Bandits by Chidywhite: 8:17am On Oct 19, 2021
"What do you expect from a wounded soldier".
Re: Sokoto Attack: Your Crushing Defeat Is Near, Buhari Tells Bandits by gentlestdude(m): 8:24am On Oct 19, 2021
I was expecting the chief zombie to have spammed first page with his usual thrash, be like say baba never play them September salary hahaha shamelessness is a disease
Re: Sokoto Attack: Your Crushing Defeat Is Near, Buhari Tells Bandits by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:33am On Oct 19, 2021
Clown talking
Re: Sokoto Attack: Your Crushing Defeat Is Near, Buhari Tells Bandits by Aarenaija: 8:37am On Oct 19, 2021
So that people can be killed without trace and genocide continues..........
Re: Sokoto Attack: Your Crushing Defeat Is Near, Buhari Tells Bandits by cardoctor(m): 8:44am On Oct 19, 2021
Im sure theyve heard it many many times before.
Re: Sokoto Attack: Your Crushing Defeat Is Near, Buhari Tells Bandits by SarkinYarki: 8:48am On Oct 19, 2021
CoolAmbience:

What truth?

You sounded like the fool here.

Gerrat mister 30k
Re: Sokoto Attack: Your Crushing Defeat Is Near, Buhari Tells Bandits by Omooba77: 9:06am On Oct 19, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Later now una go cry war crime....

Custom are giving bags of rice to bandits to be secured.
Re: Sokoto Attack: Your Crushing Defeat Is Near, Buhari Tells Bandits by aimmoney9: 9:24am On Oct 19, 2021
Someone that paid 20 million to bandits recently as he was going to daura to avoid his aircraft being shot down by anti aircraft ballistic weapon stolen from the Nigerian army by and in possession of his fellow bandits is making mouth...
Don't worry in 2023 ICC hand go touch you.... grin grin grin
Re: Sokoto Attack: Your Crushing Defeat Is Near, Buhari Tells Bandits by OnuAmu: 9:35am On Oct 19, 2021
This country seff grin
Re: Sokoto Attack: Your Crushing Defeat Is Near, Buhari Tells Bandits by poiZon: 9:42am On Oct 19, 2021
Nbotee:

Dis one sense done dey download small small...
Download ke...
D zombie sidon near person wey get sense na why....
Lets see wetin go happen in few hours time once the person leave am...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti: PDP Senators, Governors beg Senator Olujimi Not To Leave PDP / Civilian Control Over The Military: A Comparison Between Nigeria And The U.S. / We Borrowed 5,000metric Tonnes Of Grains From ECOWAS – Mustapha Baba-Shehuri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.