Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,083 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:29 PM

Technology Is The Product Of No Race - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Technology Is The Product Of No Race (136 Views)

Product Of Kwara State Polytechnic - Picture / UNILAG Student Wins 4-inch Heels Shoe Race Competition (Photos) / Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Technology Is The Product Of No Race by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
Technology is not the product of any race or continent or nationality or ethnicity

Some ask stupid questions like 'what has the black man created?'

The answer should be a condemnation of the question

Nothing was designed by any race or nationality

Mark Zuckerberg cannot determine how he is responsible for every activity on Cyber Space

Bill Gates is not the reason why you can browse

All things that are useful can't exist without the effort of people across the world

The effort of people of every nationality is indispensable to the advancement of the quality of life of humanity
Re: Technology Is The Product Of No Race by Nobody: 4:23am On Oct 19, 2021
I'll say that all race have their way of inventing things. Its just the publicity that will give the product some recognition. You can imagine my surprise when I heard the light bulb wasn't first invented by Edison...
Re: Technology Is The Product Of No Race by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 19, 2021
MikeAterezzi:
I'll say that all race have their way of inventing things. Its just the publicity that will give the product some recognition. You can imagine my surprise when I heard the light bulb wasn't first invented by Edison...

Off course

Things are made by different people across the world

The Amount Of Publicity/Promotion/Advertisement Determines The Amount Of Fame

(1) (Reply)

I Really Need Help To Go Back To School / Why Bicol Christian College Of Medicine Is Best For MBBS In Philippines? / How Scholarship Enhance Healthy Career Development.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.