Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,638 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Breaking: Man Kills Chief Imam For Sleeping With Wife!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Breaking: Man Kills Chief Imam For Sleeping With Wife!!! (426 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife / Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Man Kills Chief Imam For Sleeping With Wife!!! by zedegit: 3:59am On Oct 19, 2021
CRIME WATCH
Man Stabs Chief Imam To Death For Allegedly Sleeping With Wife

Map of Niger State

A 35-year old man, Umaru Jibrin has stabbed the Chief Imam of Enagi town, in Edati Local Government area of Niger State to death for allegedly having a sexual relationship with his wife, Aisha Umar.

Jibrin claims that he caught the 48-year old Islamic cleric, Alhaji Attahiru Alhassan, in the act and stabbed him in the neck when he called him for a peace talk.

He was however arrested by the Police in the state.

Narrating what happened to newsmen at the Police Headquarters in Minna, Jibrin said, “When I saw him on top of my wife, I said haba Imam why must you do this to me? Aisha my wife what are you looking for?”

READ ALSO: EFCC Invites Okorocha For Questioning

Jibrin further explained that he went out after asking them the question to see his brother, one Abubakar Abdulrahman inform him of what he saw.

“But, not quite long, the Imam sent for me for a peace talk, and to plead that the matter is concealed from the public,” he said.

However, an argument was said to have ensued in the process which allegedly made Jibrin forcefully collect the rod in the hand of the Chief Imam and stabbed in him in the neck.

Parading the suspect on Tuesday, the Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Wasiu Abiodun told journalists that when the incident happened, the suspect took to his heels but was later arrested at Batati village, in Lavun local Government Area of the state.

Abiodun said some youths mobilised to the police station in the area to lynch the suspect in a jungle justice but the policemen there intervened.

He advised the general public to desist from taking laws into their hand, saying that investigation into the incident was ongoing and that the suspect would soon be charged to court.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2021/04/14/man-stabs-chief-imam-to-death-for-allegedly-sleeping-with-wife/amp/
Re: Breaking: Man Kills Chief Imam For Sleeping With Wife!!! by Bola146(f): 4:16am On Oct 19, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Breaking: Man Kills Chief Imam For Sleeping With Wife!!! by vibre: 4:34am On Oct 19, 2021
Randy Imam has been dispatched to the great beyond. I hope this doesn't disqualify him from getting his 7 virgins over there.
Re: Breaking: Man Kills Chief Imam For Sleeping With Wife!!! by Nobody: 4:42am On Oct 19, 2021
imagine, what a shameful end for him and I wonder what he will tell God
Re: Breaking: Man Kills Chief Imam For Sleeping With Wife!!! by otipoju(m): 5:00am On Oct 19, 2021
Not all foods are meant to be eaten.
Especially if it your Neighbours
Re: Breaking: Man Kills Chief Imam For Sleeping With Wife!!! by Millimann: 5:14am On Oct 19, 2021
Re: Breaking: Man Kills Chief Imam For Sleeping With Wife!!! by Millimann: 5:17am On Oct 19, 2021
The Imam's name is Jibrin grin grin grin

Re: Breaking: Man Kills Chief Imam For Sleeping With Wife!!! by Omihanifa: 6:09am On Oct 19, 2021
This is very bad
Re: Breaking: Man Kills Chief Imam For Sleeping With Wife!!! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:14am On Oct 19, 2021
Na enjoyment go dey kill Imam for the other side now, imagine 1 Imam with 72 virgins?

Terrorists will be envying Imam now smiley
Re: Breaking: Man Kills Chief Imam For Sleeping With Wife!!! by illicit(m): 6:28am On Oct 19, 2021
undecided
Re: Breaking: Man Kills Chief Imam For Sleeping With Wife!!! by beeblack: 6:59am On Oct 19, 2021
Nothing tempts man more than the hole in woman. Because it is one of the instruments used by �

Most religious people like to curse �,by saying � should die. They forget that � is a god on its own.

Everybody needs to tell Almighty God to protect and prevent them from devil and also tell � not use them
Re: Breaking: Man Kills Chief Imam For Sleeping With Wife!!! by Aboks(m): 8:09am On Oct 19, 2021
72 VIRGINS AWAITS IMAM IN THE LAND BEYOND
GO ENJOY UR PUNA
Re: Breaking: Man Kills Chief Imam For Sleeping With Wife!!! by Tomilola360: 9:07am On Oct 19, 2021
buhahahahahaha.

you see those women that flock around so called men of God ehn!!!

lipsrsealed

God answers prayers anywhere and everywhere and from anyone. you do not need a daddy or alfa

(1) (Reply)

Change My Mind: There Is No Evidence For The Existence Of Demons / How Can I Please God? / Catholics Are Not God's Children And Will Burn In Hell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.